Author has written 9 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Naruto, Shugo Chara!, Gallagher Girls, and Soul Eater.
Started: Thursday, July 28th, 2011.
I'll be out of school the 19th.
I'll still try to work on the one-shots, though, keep up with regular updates on my stories.
I have an account on dailyramen.com. My penname is -guess what- Epic Otaku Cherry. Or epicotakucherry.
My deviantart is Epic Otaku Cherry. I'll post my fics there. Eventually.
If you wanna geek out about anime, manga or books, PM me. (Pointer: I mention most of the anime/manga/books I have seen/read down this profile. Just ask.)
(August 9th, 1963-February 11th, 2012)
Singer and Actress
You have made an impact on us all, Ms. Houston. Even up in heaven, you will continue to inspire all of us here with your music.
Thank you so much.
We will never forget you.
-Pass this on and add your name to the list if you have ever admired Whintey or just want to spread this out of the goodness of your heart.
This was started by Epic Otaku Cherry.
Please add your name to this list when you pass this on: Epic Otaku Cherry,
Thank you again, Whitney Houston.
I'm a human, female, 15-year-old Sagittarius who's African-American with hair that will not effing grow. I have a twin sister, too.
Some things about me: I'm a hopeless romantic.PMs make me happy, so don't be shy. Reviews make me happiER so go crazy. But refrain from flames.For some reason, I often use "damnit" as a suffix in my sentences, like Anko from Naruto uses "maggot." I blame her, Colonello from KHR, anime/manga in general, and myself for this.I used to say "meh" a lot. Though I don't say it often now, I wouldn't object to having that "Meh" t-shirt I saw on SnorgTees.I say "dude" a lot, for whatever reason.I curse IRL, but less in my stories.I'm really freaking lazy. Like, really lazy.This profile is really long, so just read whatever you find interesting.
Stuff About Me Anytime During The Days That I'll Update This Thing That I'll Delete To Make More RoomI just heard the English line of the last thing Itachi said as he died. Instead of, "Sorry Sasuke. There won't be a next time/this is the last time" it's "sorry, Sasuke. Maybe next time, okay?" I actually like Itachi's English VA. I think he made a pretty ok English Itachi's voice. But that line...I'm upset. Viz shouldn't have re-written that line, because it was IMPORTANT that he said, one way or another, that that was the last time! It was emotionally important! So...yeah...not happy with Viz right now.I can't believe that it just occurred to me that I can write whatever I wish (as long as it's age appropriate) and it wouldn't matter cuz no one knows who I am in the real world. I can write whatever I want. I just have to hope my parents don't find the files and I don't have to worry about the one person besides my sis who knows who I am anyway. Geez. I'm so slow sometimes.
I am taking the liberty to begin "I Hate Danzo Club" (Koharu and Homura, too, if you want)
If there is an "I Hate Karin Club", there should be an I Hate Danzo one, too. (I used to hate her, but after she gave up on Sasuke for good, and was "Done with him", I began to like her more.) Copy the below portion starting at the asterisk (*) [sp?] if you copy this to your profile. Don't fogot to put my name or something that shows I started this; I want credit.
*Started and Created by Epic Otaku Cherry: I HATE DANZO! If you also hate Danzo (and Homura and Koharu, if you want), add your name to this list: Epic Otaku Cherry,
Favorite Musicians (not in order):
There For Tomorrow (band)
Three Days Grace (band)
Linkin Park (band)
Green Day (band)
Demi Lovato (singer)
Avril Lavigne (singer)
My Chemical Romance (band)
Kelly Clarkson (singer)
All American Rejects (band)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (band)
Falling in Reverse (band)
Sleeping With Sirens (band)
Pierce the Veil (band)
Farewell, My Love (band)
Katy Perry (singer)
Christina Perri (singer)
Lady Gaga (singer)
Mayday Parade (band)
Anime Finished Recently:
Zetsuen no Tempest [-] The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan movie [-] Steins;Gate movie [-] Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann movies [-] Psycho-Pass [-] Sword Art: Online specials [-] Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club [-] Code Geass, 2nd season & most specials [-]
Favorite Anime/Manga (not in order):Naruto/ShippudenSoul Eater/Not!(manga)One PieceAngel BeatsMagico (I love it. Read it. It's a shounen, with cool fights, romance, and magic. What's not to love?)Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (new obsession)Inuyasha (Slowly continuing it from episode 155; which I couldn't get past for some reason)Soredemo Sekai wa UtsukushiAvatar: The Last Airbender (it's technically not a anime but it's a damn good "cartoon")Legend of Korra (Sort of a sequel to Avatar. Just new characters and stuff. It's technically not an anime since it has no Japanese production or anything, but it's a good "cartoon")Hana to HarinezumiHana-ni-KedamonoShinbunbu no Komatsu-sanRock Lee's Springtime of Youth (manga, now an anime, and yes, Rock Lee as in the one from Naruto)Maximum Ride (yes, they made a manga from the novels. They're actually pretty accurate)Shugo Chara Doki!/Party!/Encore! (manga)/Kids! (manga)Zatch Bell! (Just started re-watching it)Mew Mew Power/A La Mode (manga) and whatever the name of the manga of Mew Mew Power (aka Tokyo Mew Mew) that Ringo shows up inFruit BasketMermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch/PureKiba (No, not Kiba from Naruto. Something TOTALLY different. And it's pronounced "KIE-BUH")Fairy TailOne Piece/Green (manga)/ Red (manga)/: WantedKatekyo Hitman Reborn (and the manga continues the anime; there's like 2-3 arcs more)Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo (yes, it exists. I just hope and arranged the bo's right)MAR/Omega (manga, basically a continued version, post 6 years (didn't Ginta's father do his thing 6 years before Ginta?) with new characters)Law of Ueki/Plus (manga, also a continued version)Rave MasterGakuen AliceSaiyuki ReloadKaichou wa Maid-sama
[Etc. Post more later if I'm reviewed to or want to, or whatever]
Favorite Book/Series (no order):Maximum RidePercy Jackson & the Olympians & Heroes of OlympusBeautiful Creatures SeriesThe Fault in Our StarsShiver SeriesThe Ascension SeriesHunger GamesThe House of the Scorpion & The Lord of OpiumGallagher GirlsCarl Hiaasen booksIncarceron and Sapphique
Favorite Authors (no order):James Patterson (FAVE)Rick Riordan Kami Garcia & Margaret StohlCarl HiaasenAlly CarterSuzanne CollinsCatherine FisherJohn Green
Hobbies:Doing whatever on the computerWatching animeReading mangaReading fanficsReading in generalSleepingSpacing outThinkingListening to musicWatching people dance
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Haruko-Uzumaki, Heza-chan x3, totalnarutofangirl85, Kakashi Forever, Rin Saizuchi, Passionette, Epic Otaku Cherry,
If you have no life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are one of those few people who actually want to stay a child, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy copy-and-pasting things into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If the majority of your free time is spent reading manga, watching anime, playing video games or writing or reading fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile. (It's so sad...)
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile. (Almost every minute I'm awake or sleeping. It's what I do.)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (Everyone's talked to themselves at some point, at least once. Don't lie.)
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile. (It hardly rains where I live. Annoying but funny fact: when I have an umbrella, it doesn't rain, but when I don't and it's supposed to rain, it does. It rarely ever rains in a case where my umbrella ever actually gets rained on when protecting me. It's been going on for years. It pisses me off.)
If you have ever stayed up past 5:00 in the morning just because you friggin' could, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a tomboy, and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile! (I can be, often.)
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random, copy this into your profile.
93 of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 who would ask, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Queen S of Randomness 016, Light Dragon SunsSong, Neassa, Kimiko, Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA, luvablenerd, whitestar091, roxasxnamine4evr Passionette, Epic Otaku Cherry,
If you think that Pokemon is cool, copy this into your profile (more like was, I like the older episodes and movies better)
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
Anime is Life. Manga is life. Life is good. Parents suck for not buying you more life. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile. (They don't even know or care what anime/manga is. They just think it drove me schizo.(-phrenia)
If you had a laughing fit for absolutely no reason copy and paste this on your profile
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile (THANK YOU!!!!!! I beg you; someone show me a law that says that boys and girls can't just be friends!!!!!!)
If you think that it would be fun to be a cartoon, copy this message into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Best friends are one mind in two bodies.
Best friends know how stupid you are and they still choose to be with you in public.
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he got lost on his way here, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
I wish having a boyfriend was like volleyball, you call 'MINE!', and everyone else backs away.
I hate two faced people. It's harder to figure out with face to punch first.
THE NARUTARD SURVEY: NARUTARDS UNITE!
- Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru...
- What is your favorite pairing(s)? SasuSaku, GaaMatsu, NejiTen, ShikaTema, NaruHina, SaIno...
- Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Not much of a yaoi fan, but I see the appeal. And no.
- Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? I don't own anything to cosplay with. I could possibly only pull of Shino, Karui, the Raikage's assistant, or something like that. Having dark (not really dark) skin has its cons, you know.
- List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: A few posters and the latest Character Data Book (manga only) and like, the first one. I want more, like a Gaara or Itachi plushie or something.
- Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? No, but I do love quite a few.
- NaruHina or KibaHina? I see Kiba and Hinata becoming friends or sibling-like or even Kiba having a one-sided love for Hinata far sooner than that love ever being requited. Even though Naruto may never move on past Sakura, he has at least has acknowledged Hinata feelings for him. He knows. I just wish he'd move on and give her a chance, because he's not only hurting himself by continuing to love Sakura, but he's also hurting people who care about him because they see him in pain, he's hurting Hinata, and Sakura feels guilty that she can't return his feelings. And he told Sakura he doesn't want her if she doesn't love him, and they both know it won't happen, whether they want it to or not.
- SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku; I sincerely love that couple, canon or no. It's unlikely that Sasuke will fall in love with anyone, but Sakura at least loves him, despite it being obviously requited. Heck, every character that's alive is suffering unrequited love or love with someone who's dead in Naruto. It sucks.
- Which team(s) is your favorite? Dunno. The Sannin? The Sand Sibs?
- Do you support the Obito theory (Tobi=Obito)? At first I didn't, because I felt that the Obito that was shown to us would never do such a thing in a right and clear state of mind. But it turns out he was Obito and Obito wasn't in a right, clear state of mind. He was stricken with grief and became obsessed.
- Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? What theory"?
- Your favorite Akatsuki member? Itachi. Then, Sasuke if he counts.
- Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Pro. I'll always love Sasuke. Even if he acts like the biggest arrogant asshole in the universe, I will always love him. Even when he was crazy in Iron, I loved him. I just do. I adore his unique character.
- Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Up til that one filler when Naruto, Gai, Yamato, and Aoba were on their way to that one place where Bee was going to train Naruto. That ridiculously long filler arc was the last straw. Before then, I watched nearly every episode. But since, I've been caught up with the manga.
- Have you read all the chapters so far? Since aforementioned filler arc.
- Do you believe Naruto has ADD? I'll joke about it, but I don't seriously believe it.
- Sub or dub? Sub, I guess; it sounds better. Also, it backs more of an...impact. It's more emotional to me that way. And awesomer. But, if I can, I often watch dub first for an anime if it has a dub, unless it's absolutely terrible. Then I go to sub. Then the manga or read it before, after or at the same time as the anime. But the FMAB dub was phenomenal... the best I've heard so far.
- Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro. Even though Sakura kinda ticked me off sometimes in Part I, I always liked her. And I feel sorry for her; pretty much any chance she has to prove herself, she's cut off. Either knocked out, has to leave for some reason, or SOMETHING. OR, she's always healing, not fighting. If she is, most of the time, it's short. She doesn't have many long fight scenes. Much less when it's 1 vs 1. (Has she ever had a long 1 vs. 1 fight except for the movies, Sasori, and Ino?) A little support wouldn't hurt, Kishimoto. Honestly; people would like her more if she got more character development!
- Tobi = Annoying or funny? The non-evil persona: HILARIOUS. I LOVE his non-evil persona ("Good Boy"). Evil persona? Ticked me off. Real self? Felt bad for him, but he still kinda ticked me off.
- Do you even know who Tobi is? You can read, can't you? Go up to earlier responses.
- Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Neither. Although I'll have to lean toward the former during that time in the where Naruto is heading to Cloud on the damned boat. His slicked back hair and six pack (Minus the pink speedo with yellow flowers, if I'm correct. Never wear that again, Gai) make him look pretty decent. Almost good.
- Which character would be the best cross dresser? Amaru (is a girl), Sasame (girl), Sora (boy), Neji (boy)...
- Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesome, but also weird, but in a good way. Can't help but love him. Especially in Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth.(Hilarious manga. I lost so much faith in Neji. But oh well, he had to have snapped sometime, he can't stay sane forever. Wonder if Tenten will snap?)
- Which character would be best OOC? Neji.(he's pretty OOC in the Rock Lee manga). Hinata. Shino. Sasuke. Naruto.
- Do you like Naruto fanfics? Obviously.
- Do you write Naruto fanfics? I dunno. Scroll down and see for yourself. Maybe click something and read it...
- Do you like lemons? No.
- Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? They couldn't care less about anime or manga, really, so no.
- Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Depends on what you mean by that.
- Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? A few.
- Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Sis, and my friend Emily; (I only put her name cuz it's so common) she oddly enough she started Naruto for the first time.
- Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? No. I suck at drawing.
- Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'? I'd be more careful than that.
- Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Not really, just an small change. But then again, my GPA rose almost since I got myself re-hooked on Naruto, aka summer, 2011. So maybe it's better for me. ;P
- Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope.
- Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? ...Are you serious?
- Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? I can't even believe that was a legitimate theory in the fandom.
- Do you draw Naruto fan art? Like I said before, I suck at drawing.
- Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? I think he's sexy enough on his own.
- Do you have a Naruto OC? Not really an official one, it's mostly just in my head.
- Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Yes. Though I don't rank it as the #1 series, because to me it isn't, I have a sincere and deep love for it stronger than I have for maybe any other series I've read/watched/whetever.
I didn’t let her go so you could hurt her.
I didn’t let her go so you could play with her.
I didn’t let her go so you could fool with her.
I let her go because she asked me to.
I didn’t give her to you so you could make her cry.
I didn’t give her to you so you could make her suffer.
I didn’t give her to you so you could make her bleed.
I gave her to you because you wanted her.
(I'd appreciate it if it was passed on. I don't know how this feels personally but I grasp the pain from this poem.
Off-handed, but when ever I read this, I hear Naruto saying this to Sasuke about Sakura. That is, if Sasuke would have wanted Sakura but hurt her, and Naruto gave up on her.)
Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth whenever a spider comes at me (I'm practically deathly afraid of them, too)
I promise to protect nature for Grover's sake, of course
I promise to remember Luke when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron whenever I see a sign that "Free pony ride"
I promise to remember Tyson whenever a friend says they'll stick by side (What I'd give for a brother or friend like him)
I promise to remember Thalia whenever a friend is scared of heights (I'm afraid of them sometimes, too)
I promise to remember Clarisse whenever I see someone who gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother (I love you, Bianca!)
I promise to remember Nico whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others (You're my favorite, Nico!)
I promise to remember Zoe whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel whenever a limo passes my car
Now swear on the River Styx
In loving memory...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing she would die
...Bianca Di Angelo, who sacrificed herself for her friends
...Daedalus, who died so Kronos' army couldn't use the Labyrinth
...Silena Beaureguard, who died a hero
...Charles Beckondorf, who died for a mission success
...Ethan Nakamura, who changed in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan war
WHAT AM I?
You own a cell phone. (I have to share it with my sis)
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from pacsun
you own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks. (I don't like hot chocolate or stuff like that, but I had a smoothie at the original one in Seattle and it was amazing)
You have been called a brat.
You hate buying things that are on sale.
You have more than one house
Total : 3
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You have thought about death. (Everyone has.)
You wear chains.
You like heavy metal.
You've shopped at Hot Topic. (Once. I wish I could go there more, though. It's awesome.)
You have worn black lipstick. (I only own pink lipstick, I don't even wear make-up. But hell my parents will let me wear black lipstick)
Your hair was/is dark. (It's not like I can die my hair. It'd kill die.)
You dislike preps. (That's too stereotypical)
You're an atheist/satanist/agnostic.
Total : 4
You can skateboard. (Skateboards hate me. I couldn't learn)
You've worn plaid.
You like Converse.
You hate MTV
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
You dislike pink. (I got sick of it when I was around 7. Seriously.)
You hate/dislike preps. (That's too stereotypical)
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
Total : 3
You love the computer. (Isn't it obvious?)
You like Harry Potter. (I'm not allowed to read it. But I've seen the movies. Thank you, Language Arts class.)
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts.
You get straight A's. (I get close.)
You love/like reading.
You were/are in band. (School: 4th grade)
You don't care what you look like. (I'm pretty self conscious)
You have a curfew.
You always do your homework. (Not all the questions, though, sometimes)
You never miss school unless you're sick. (I don't really have a choice in that scenario...)
Total : 9
You cut yourself over depression.
You have been depressed. (I'm sure nearly everyone has experience some level of it.)
You have black rimmed glasses.
You like the band Evanescence.
You cry easily. (Nope)
You like emo music.
You hate being called emo. (I'm never called emo, but I hate the fact that the term's derogatory.)
You keep/have kept a journal/diary. (Like a few times with only a few sentences. I don't think that counts.)
You have written a sad poem.
You think emo chicks/guys are hot. (Again, I hate that that word is derogatory.)
Total : 6
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants. (...What?)
You swear once in a while or a lot. (...)
You have free-styled.
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out. (I love those.)
You can break dance. (I can't dance.)
Total : 1
You like loud music.
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles.
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You like the band panic! at the disco
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance
Your hair has been died more than 1 color
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes. (I'm not athletic, but they're good shoes for like, everything.)
You collect your jerseys. (I have yet to do so)
you have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies/awards (I'm not athletic with low stamina.)
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equipment (for the family)
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number. (17)
Total : 4
Are you a Tomboy or Girly girl? Highlight the ones you are and add them up and then compare!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans. (Thank you, Levi Strauss.)
Dogs are better than cats. (I still like some cats, generally the big ones like lions and jaguars.)
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Unless it's serious or something. I have a really big heart sometimes.)
You've played with/against boys on a team. (It's called school.)
Shopping is torture. (...Horrible, usually.)
Sad movies suck. (I hate feeling sad.)
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. (I've wanted to be everything. But I wanted to be a doctor for the least amount of time, I think. Psychiatry's as close as I'm getting.)
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV. (When my dad's around, especially during football season.)
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice. (Sometimes; I'm a daddy's girl.)
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. (I collected nearly everything; just not that.)
Baggy pants are cool to wear. (Baggy, not saggy. Baggy-ish pants are comfy.)
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (It is.)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRLY SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. (I've re-started wearing lip gloss.)
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice. (Sometimes.)
You consider cheer-leading a sport. (It IS. I tried it, adding to the fact that I'm not athletic, it was hard.)
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (Just a bit.)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (I don't own a single dress or skirt.)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance. (Emphasis on the WERE.)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should. (Too much.)
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like. (Like I said before, I'm self-conscious, like every girl out there.)
You like wearing dresses when you can. (I don't even own any.)
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies. (It's rare that we go, but I love it.)
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (Didn't everyone? Whether it be action figures, dolls, or whatever?)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
Yeah. I love him almost as much as Fang.
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
I take it that you mean the time he died for good, I almost did and wanted to; it takes a little more than that to make me cry. But I love Ari.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
When I first saw it, I did a sort of double-take, but then I was like, "Well. Okay, moving on now", and well, moved on.
6. In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
I most definitely laughed. He really loves Akira.
7. Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
In my head.
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
Almost. I hate it when people who can't keep their word. The more sincere the apology/promise it was that they didn't keep, the more pissed I am. I love Fang, but he pissed me off so much in the last few books. I understood why, but still.
9. Who is your favorite character?
Max or Fang. Touch call.
10. Do you like Jeb?
At first, no. Later on & by Fang, yes. Ish.
11. Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
Nope. I admit I was shocked, but I kinda saw it coming, and Angel said it would happen. I've read/watched weirder.
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
Hell yes. TWF was the most boring to me, and least fave out of the current 7. I still like it, just not as much as the others.
13. Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
Yeah. More Nudge than Angel because Angel was seriously starting to piss me off.
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
Maybe ANGEL or MAX. Or even Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports.
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
"Born for This" by Paramore. 'We want the airwaves back, we want the airwaves back'. "Let the Flames Begin" & "We Are Broken", by Paramore, too, just not as much as "Born for This". Maybe even "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance, but not nearly as much as the others.
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
It's automatic thing I do in my head when I listen to music with anime. I do it less with books, but it's happened sometimes w/ the Flock.
17. Who do you think the Voice should be?
I wasn't even sure the Voice was a separate entity or not in the first place until it was revealed.
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
Hell yes. Especially Iggy, and Fang. Max and the others would be pretty awesome, including Maya, Dylan, and Fang's new group.
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
It's the most boring, it's slow, and Brigid. She was untrustworthy from the start and I was right.
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Fax. And I love Eggy exists.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone.
She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone.
She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what...and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
I bet 93% of you people that read this won't re-post it.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4. “…had all this, and you left the rest of the districts defenseless…”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? An empty earing box thing.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Can't remember. Terrible memory.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 12:37.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:19.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My mom's blow dryer.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Coming home from school after taking the last part of the AIMS test (Arizona's Instrument to Measure Standards).
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? The project I barely started today that's due tomorrow, first period.
9. What are you wearing? T-shirt and jeans.
10. Did you dream last night? No.
11. When did you last laugh? Maybe today, but I can’t remember.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A calendar, pictures, school certificates (i.e.: honor roll), award certificates in general, papers, the Kenyan flag, a clock that doesn’t work, and a comic strip.
13. Seen anything weird lately? I can’t remember anything today.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Interesting.
15. What is the last film you saw? Madea's Big Family Reunion (or something like that).
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Give some to charity. A PERSONAL laptop, a cellphone that doesn’t piss me off and don’t have to share with my sis so it’s all mine, books, a bookshelf, manga, anime plushies (GAARA, ITACHI), anime CDs or something like that, anime/manga merchandise, my own wardrobe that I can wear whenever I want without someone having to approve of them, other stuff.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I think Male!Blair from the Soul Eater manga, around chapter 72, is the hottest and sexiest male anime/manga character I have ever laid my eyes on? (And I’ve seen a lot of hot and sexy manga/anime bishounen.) That I think humans as a whole are dumbasses? I think Young!Kabuto from Naruto is adorable and that I sorta feel sorry for him?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Put some common sense into the supposed minds of us humans with some compassion and love in it, too. Face it; humans, as a whole, are stupid, cruel, brutal creatures who don’t seem to possess a heart, soul, or brain that they use. Like I said, as a whole.
19. George Bush: What about him? I don’t remember much.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Dunno. Skyler? Toni? (That could be a girl’s name)
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Dunno. Taylor? Jake? Damien/on? (Love that name.) Darien?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? If I knew Japanese, (read, speak, write it fluently) if I had the money, the time, and the convenience, then most definitely would I live in Japan.
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forehead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his friends,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THAT'S HER!
A guy and a girl were riding on a motorcycle...
Girl: slow down I'm scared.
Guy: no this is fun.
Girl: no it's not please it's way to scary!
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you now slow down.
Guy: now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: can you take off my helmet & put it on yourself? it's bothering me.
-In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die. If you would do the same for a person you love then copy this into your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose: me or your life.
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
Boy: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We fucked up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crappp!!
These are not my comments. This is copied from mysterywriter2418's & AnimeLoverHaruka's profiles.
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual instructions on consumer goods.
On a Myer hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: Serving Suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion.)
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well, duh, a bit late, huh?)
On Mark's & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (And you thought??...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those five-year-olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness. (And I'm taking this... because?)
On most brands of Christmas tree lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to... what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody help me out on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On packet on Nobby's Peanuts: Warning: Contains nuts. (Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts. (Step 3: maybe, uh... fly Delta?)
(I don't blame the company on this one; I blame the parents): On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a motorized scooter box: Warning: This vehicle moves.
Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with hands." (Ok, raise your hand if you've tried this.)
Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children." (NO dip)
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark" (Why did I buy it again?)
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe." (Are you sure? Lets experiment.)
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe." (Really?)
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain." (Gasp!)
Dog food-"new and improved tasting". (Who tests it?)
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping." (Yummy...)
Liquid plummer-"Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages."-(Beverages! WOOO!!)
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets" (Are you sure?)
Real life questions that have been asked in court:
ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
WITNESS: We both do.
WITNESS: We do.
ATTORNEY: You do?
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.
ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's twenty, much like your IQ.
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Are you shitting me?
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
WITNESS: Take a guess.
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I'm going with male.
ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished.
ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Are you qualified to ask that question?
And the best for last:
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.
If you like this or think this funny or whatever copy and paste this into your profile!!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
Love this. It's hilarious! I should so use those in stories...
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, SeaweedGirl1, AnimeLoverHaruka, Epic Otaku Cherry,
What a boyfriend should do- (It's really cute!!)
When she walks away from you mad- Follow her
When she stares at your mouth- Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you- Grab her and don’t let go
When she starts cussing at you- Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she’s quiet- Ask her what’s wrong
When she ignores you- Give her your attention
When she pulls away- Pull her back
When you see her at her worst- Tell her she’s beautiful
When you see her start crying- Just hold her and don’t say a word
When you see her walking- Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she’s scared- Protect her
When she lays her head on her shoulder- Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat- Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you- Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn’t answer for a long time- Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt- Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you- She really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands- Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you- Bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret- Keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes- Don’t look away until she does
When she misses you- She’s hurting inside
"You don't have to forgive me...No matter what you decide to do from now on...I will always love you."-Itachi Uchiha to Sasuke Uchiha, chapter 590. Itachi's the best big bro ever. I wanted to cry when I read this in the chapter.
"'Why are we so oblivious to our own love?' 'Maybe it's just nature's way of laughing at our stupidity.'" - This is like if it's requited or not, or whether or not we love someone. This was my twin sis and I. No, we haven't actually fallen in love ourselves, but this is more of an observation of history, fantasy, and the like. Everything.
"A woman should not attack another woman's unhealed wounds. That is taboo."-Yuzu, from the manga Bitter Virgin. It's a mature manga about a guy who fell in love with a girl who had been abused raped and impregnated twice by her step-father. That's why it's mature. I don't think there's any actual sex in it besides her memories of rape, if that counts. It's good, though.
"Someone show me a law that says guys and girls can't just be friends. [Seriously.]"- me. I'm a 100% serious, people.
"It's troublesome, but when I do things I do them properly." - Shikamaru Nara, from Naruto. I try.
"These are my classmates? Fuck my life..." - Kakashi Hatake, 13 year old, in reference to Gai and Obito in ch. (insert number of the beast here).
"I am not afraid to keep on livin', I am not afraid to walk this world alone."- "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance. Please pass this on. (I am an honorary Killjoy and Parader of the MCRmy!)
"The saddest people smile the brightest." - no idea, but I love this quote.
"It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."- Murphy's Laws.
"Sometimes, it's okay to be selfish."- no idea.
"Ignore him. Stupidity is contagious." - Gray Fullbuster, Fairy Tail, to Juvia about Lyon/Leon. I died of laughter when I read that part in the manga.
"Apparently being alive is not enough for the government that someone has gotten it very wrong." - Brian Williams, NBC News anchor, about Jerry Miller, a veteran declared dead 4 times by the Department of Veteran Affairs for God-knows-why. No, he hasn't been in a life-or-death event, so that can't be it. This started in 2010 (this broadcast was in 2012). 4 times? This has to be deliberate, at this point. It's just too ridiculous for such a huge government department. Or maybe it isn't.
"There's every type of person." - Me.
"Everyone is _. Just some more obviously than others." - Me, and here's an example of what I mean by this: "Everyone is idiotic, just some more obvious than others."
"It's not that if you become Hokage everyone will acknowledge you, it is the ones who are acknowledged that can become Hokage."- Itachi Uchiha. You are amazing Itachi.
"If you don't respect history, you're doomed to repeat it."-I have no idea. (I first heard that from Robin, from One Piece years ago. It applies everywhere. Like in Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Pain are perfect examples.)
"Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth." -Henry David Thoreau. (THANK YOU.)
"We read books to find out who we are. What other people, real or imaginary, do and think and feel is an essential guide to our own understanding of what we ourselves are and may become." -Ursula LeGuin. (Sai [Naruto, much?)
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt.
"Life is the Song, Love is the Lyrics."
"One day I found myself smiling for no reason, then I realize I was thinkin' of you."
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
"For anyone of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You never know for sure so you better make every second count."
"Apologies come in all shapes and sizes. You can give diamonds, candy, a flower, or just your deepest heartfelt sentiment. Never before, though, had I gotten a pencil that smelled like syrup. But I had to admit, it worked."
"Smile, Beautiful, the sun shines just for you."
"You should be a pessimist- you're either right or pleasantly surprised."-Anonymous. Don't follow this folks - I just like the quote. People should be optimistic, I don't want to seem like a bad role model or anything. We also already have enough pessimists in this world.