Poll: Which house should Scarlet Potter be sorted into? Two choices since I don't think I could make her any good in the other two houses. Sorry. Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Harry Potter, Cut, Patricia McCormick, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lab Rats, 2012, and Rise of the Guardians.
So, there's a lot that I've got to say. I'm a writer, but if I tried writing down everything I wanted to say, we'd be here all day. Hey, that rhymed :P
I'm a Directioner, a Demigod, a Magician, a Ranger's Apprentice, a Tribute, and a whole lot more. You never know what to expect from me, even if you know me more than I know me. There's some things I can say though.
1) I hate fake people.
2) I Loathe fake people who think they're all that.
3) I'm a daughter of Poseidon in my own world where everything is awesome :P
4) Percy is my demigod twin :D
5) Halt is my mentor, Will is my twin Ranger-world-wise :P Woohoo!
6) I am from district four. Trident's rule. No other argument is valid :P
7) I have asthma, and so I hate smoking.
8) I will never drink willingly or knowingly. Why? Alcohol tastes like shiz and makes you feel like crap later so it's pointless. People do stupid crap when they're drunk. There's nothing good about alcohol. Depressed people are stupid if they drink cos alcohol is a depressant.
9) Nine, a very useful number
10) I write whenever I get an idea, no matter where I am.
11) I only ever double cross somebody by accident. I'm not a botch that does it on purpose
12) I'm always hyper for reasons I shan't say unless asked.
13) I read a lot not just because I like too, but because I have to
14) I live my life my way
15) In my stories if I write about siblings, which I almost always do, Twins are my main characters, and Twins of dsifferent genders are my signature :P
15) Pledge time :P
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Bekendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go\
The Ranger's Apprentice pledge (By, Ranger Sage)
I promise to remember Halt
Whenever I am down,
I promise to remember Gilan
Whenever I see someone act like a clown,
I promise to remember Horace
Whenever I see someone with a big appetite,
I promise to remember Jenny
Whenever a friend asks if I'm all right,
I promise to remember George
Whenever someone corrects my manners,
I promise to remember Erak
Whenever I hear someone holler,
I promise to remember Alyss
Whenever I see someone thats afraid of heights,
I promise to remember Evenlyn
Whenever I see someone willing to fight,
I promise to remember Lady Pauline
Whenever I see someone with grace,
And I promise to remember Will
Whenever someone puts a smile on my face
Yes I promise to remember Ranger's Apprentice wherever I may go,
And I will not be embarrassed whenever someone thinks I'm obsessed
Because I already know.
Hunger Games pledge :
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something… Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
Kane Chronicles pledge:
I shall remember Carter
When a true leader comes
I shall remember Sadie
When I hear someone pop their gum
I shall remember Zia
When a fire brightly glows
I shall remember Khufu
When I watch a Lakers show
I shall remember Walt
When I put on jewelry
I shall remember Alyssa
When I see pottery
I shall remember Jaz
When I see a sacrifice
I shall remember Felix
When some penguins are on ice
I shall remember Julius
When a lecturer does drone
I shall remember Amos
When I see a saxophone
Whatever I shall see, wherever I shall go
I shall always remember the characters of The Kane Chronicles
Yep, I pledged there :P
See, I like to enjoy my day even if it's done by doing something crazy and stupid. As long as it's safe, well usually safe, then it's all good.
People act like I'm a freak just because I'm different and I live life differently from everybody else. Well, if you don't get me I don't care. If you don't like me for who I am I don't like you for who you pretend to be cause we know you're fake. I'm real, even if I'm different about it.
Like me, hate me, I honestly don't care. You don't wanna be friends then oh well. Let me be me and I'll let you be you.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my upper right lip to the right. I was 1 and I tripped and busted my lip open. It’s a little curve of white now.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Printed pages with stuff PJO related, or stuff from books, or pics, ect.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Sleep talk.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything that I like
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 1:24p.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT? To know certain people (not telling) for who they are and to be great friends with these certain people.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends. When my family and I weren’t always arguing with each other.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? muy pictures of the time I spent with my family and friends. If I lost those… I don’t know what I’d do.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’5-5’6
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? After an actually scary scary movie. Or when I remember something scary. Or sometimes just in the dark cos hello, Poseidon kid in hades’ darkness? Scary.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My ‘friend’ who is currently icing me out.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? None
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Doesn't matter
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No clue
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Does Gatorade count?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Plain.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Not sure.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A bracelet my friend made for me for my fifth bday.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Kinda.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Sorta, in my hand.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Any. But I shop a lot @ Aeropostale
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? No.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? …
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes. And love terrifies me because people are hurt more than happy usually.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just to tell them, if it’s just for no reason, because I don’t want to lose them, or because I’m mad at them because they did something and don’t know how much it hurt me.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 13
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Either
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Probably my mom, I'm not to big on calling, im more a texter. Good thing I have unlimited texting =3
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My prick of a father. I mean .. . my annoying dad.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope, but hopefully one day to go to Ecuador and visit my cousins for a while. I miss them so much.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Heights and trusting people
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Rapper-Fabulous
37. FIRST JOB? Never had one that pays. I’m thirteen. But I volunteered in class, and school, and for the school book fair (which was funner then it sounds).
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Working on my stories.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair being soft and silky, or pretty.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No. I have an overbite, and slight gaping in my front teeth, but it doesn’t bother me and if they want me to get braces then too bad. If it’s just for shallow reasons like straight and pretty teeth then no. I won’t let people change me to look prettier for others. Especially if it’s painful and annoying for me.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? To spend time with my family.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Three, two boys, one girl.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My first name is Pamela, middle is Jewel. Nobody In my fam or friends has those names.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantiene
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Umm, I don’t do coldcuts or any of that.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I swear a bit much, nd sometimes bite my nails to pick off the nail polish or just because it’s weird having them long.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Disney music cd’s
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe . . . if I (this other person) wanted a crazy and interesting and dramatic life.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Somewhat. But for me it’s mainly personality.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I get an attitude, go silent or give snappy replies, and act like a bitch.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? At my aunt’s with my cousin (her daughter).
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My barbie dolls
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Somewhere close to 200. It’s so impossible to manage! Ugh!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nah, I was all for the tellytubbies
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? My vocab: 50% swearing 50% sarcasm. What do you think genius?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Patatoes,
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? He’d have to be kind, and caring. He should stand with me even when I’m being difficult, or everyone else is against me. He should be patient with me, funny, and he should be able to make me smile just because he’s there.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Pammy, Pam, Pammy Wammy, Pammy Wammy hugzy Wugzy (don’t ask… it’s embarrassing enough as it is), and PWHW with some editions tacked on.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? One Direction
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Hollywood Heights, Psych, Friends, and some other stuff.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Either vanilla, chocolate chip, or chocolate.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yup. Do you? O_o
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? This morning
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Now I did, I’m doing this from 100 up to 1, not 1 to 100.l
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 120mph
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? It’d be interesting if they did.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The click click of the keyboard, t eh tv, my baby bro,l my parents, my breathing.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Lipton Ice Tea
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Julissa
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Personality. Looks don’t matter much if you want a friend.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Enemies
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?Libra
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Chocolate brown
86. EYE COLOR? Chocolate brown ringed on the outside with navy blue
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Nope. Fish shouldn’t die to be our food. Fish are friends, not food. Don’t eat my people! Sincerely, the daughter of poseiond/percy’s twin.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Pokemon Heroes Movie
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any day I get to spend with my entire family.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? My voice
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Some cute bracelets
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I can’t drive
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Sidhartha
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: A mess
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Percy Jackson and Rangers Apprentice, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom,xXDemonic-AngelicXx,becky199756, mthyologyfreakgirl,ElAmorNuncaMuere-LoveNeverDies (Scarlettrose4Love),
PLEASE post the following 3 things and if you don't you’re a cold heartless person!!!
Mommy. I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.The sound of your heart beat is my lullaby.
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm here.
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound do sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry too even though you can't hear me.
Mommy. My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear the doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy, help me!!
Mommy. I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? What did I do wrong?
Every abortion is just..
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak
Johnny Brought A Gun To School
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you", In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
My name is sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thaned her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then on night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
PJO fan: PERCY!
When rain suddenly come…
Mortal: Damn it!
PJO fan: Grab a tissue Zeus!
Mortal: Oh My god!
PJO fans: Di Immortales!
Mortal: Shut up!
Thalia: Shut up or my dad will zap you!
Percy: Shut up or my dad will blast you into seawater!
Annabeth: Shut up or my mom will kill you with wisdom!
Nico: Shut up or I’ll bring you to my dad NOW!
Beckendorf: Shut up or I’ll invent something to kill you!
Travis/Conner: Shut up or you will be as poor as a beggar! (They’d steal everything away.)
Katie: Shut up or I'll make you eat cereal for the rest of your life!
Silena: Shut up or my mom will mess up your love life!
Castor: Shut up or my dad will wrap you with vines!
Clarisse: Shut up. My dad's sharpening his knife.
Chiron: Shut up or my dad will— Oh wait that doesn’t work. Shut up or I and my buddies will have a stampede on you!
Unsafe External Link