Author has written 11 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Naruto.
"I have loved to the point of madness;
Words from a long time writer... (and the occasional odd thought)
1. Nothing is more powerful than fate... because no matter what you do... that's exactly what you were suppose to do.
2. I find it so unfair that only famous people really have quotes. Just because I'm not a best selling author or an actress doesn't mean I don't have something to say, my words matter too.
3. Ever thought about betaing a story of mine? Ask. I'm completely serious. If you like one of my stories and are following it well then I'd rather someone who is a fan to read over it than someone who has never been invested in it. Beta's are beautiful people and if you find one for yourself be sure to appreciate them to no end. Also, if you write, appreciate your readers. Reader give us an audience and make us feel like we aren't alone with these crazy thoughts in our heads, obviously those weird stories must be worth something because someone else in the world likes them too. Along with that, don't write for you readers... I know that seems a little odd coming from the girl who just said how important readers are, but it is really important that you write for yourself and that you're happy with what you put out there for people. If you put out stories that you appreciate... people with the same appreciation will find you.
4. I couldn't ever be a beta, I don't have the skill for it and yet I have no issue with sending out my own stories... I wonder how f-ed up that is.
5. Don't go to sleep. It's not worth it, promise. Dream without sleep, put it on paper, and finally rest with dreamless sleep so it's peaceful in your had for at least a few hours.
6. Character crushes are nothing to be ashamed of. No matter who takes my heart in the real world, Kakashi Hatake will always have it in the fantasy world.