Author has written 4 stories for Fairy Tail, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
(Account officially active since 7th August 2012)
What can I say...
I'm just a girl whose obsessed with almost anything that catches her interest :)
Name: Madi (y'all can call me that, Madi-chan or JPM since my pen name is super long)
Birthday: 7th July.
Loves: Anime/manga, cake, chocolate, swimming, reading, skating, music, physics, sleeping, yaoi e.t.c.
Hates: A lot of things (let's just leave it at that)
4.(I have a really overactive imagination that makes me think they'll come to life and attack me... some of them look so realistic, I tend to think they... um... are frozen humans? Ugh, God, I sound pathetic. But seriously though, something happened when I was a kid. I got scarred for life... I think me fear's legit.) :)
5.Tight spaces (Yeah, I'm claustrophobic)
Okay, now that is one long list of fears...
Manga and anime I've read/watched: Shingeki No Kyojin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, K, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Gintama, Bakuman, Ouran High School Host Club, Love Hina, Hell's Kitchen, Bakugan, Card Captor Sakura, Beelzebub, Death Note, Soul Eater, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Vampire Knight e.t.c. (too lazy to write 'em all)
Weird-yet-not-so-weird things about me
1. I find inspiration in the weirdest of places.
2. I love crack
3. I love smiley faces =)
4. I love yaoi but I don't write it. In KHR, I'm currently sticking with gen. As for other fandoms, I do intend to either do the same or go with het :P
5. I've briefly studied on comparative religion. Anyone who wants to chat on that, feel free to PM me :)
6. I usually sound older than I really am :/
7. I am very lazy, especially when it comes to writing :(
8. I have a weird habit of always reviewing what I read. If I don't, and still add it to my favorites, I must have done so anonymously a while back.
9. I'm trilingual :)
10. I tend to elongate the things I write, especially emails and PMs. Ask heitan and Tsuna 4 Cn4s =D
Favorite KHR character: Mukuro! (Sorry, Tsuna, Hibari. I love you guys too but Mukuro is just... wao )
Note 1: "Babysitting Woes" is not a yaoi fic. It just bases on humor and friendship and normal Natsu-Gray stuff (jokes, insults and fights) :)
Note 2: "For Those From Back Then" has been deleted. Anyone with questions can simply PM me XD ... though, I'm pretty sure the reason's obvious :)
Unsafe External Link