Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
okay so yea I'm a little personal so I won't mention my name or birthday or age but just to let you know I am female.
my account name describes me perfectly enough... music is my one and only true love
I'm pretty much mature for my age but I have a great sense of humor. (as people have told me)
“Growing old is compulsory… growing up is optional.”
“Doctors may save lives, but musicians make life worth living.”
You know when you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy nodding and smiling to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good!
what pisses me off:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbie?
Girl- *listening to ‘what the hell’*
Girl- u say im messing with ur head
Girl- just cuz i made out with ur friends
Boy- im confused, r u breaking up with me?
Girl- what the hell
Girl- hey babe whats wrong?
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
2) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
3) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
4) MEOW occasionally.
5) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
6) SAY -DING at each floor.
7) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
8) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
9) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new underwear on."
10) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
11) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
12) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
13) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
14) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
15) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
16) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
17) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
18) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
29) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
20) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
21) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Ways to tell You are ADDICTED TO NARUTO just like me!
· Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
I apologize to all those people who have been expecting me to update but I've been suffering from writer's block.
lastly I would like to thank you all who have supported me and have waited for my update patiently.
p.s. I have assessments coming up and school has been very hectic so I'll try to find the time.