Author has written 23 stories for Lost, iCarly, Harry Potter, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Hunger Games, How to Get Away with Murder, Daredevil, Breaking Bad, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Hi i'm bananagirl.97 hoping to bring you some fun and hopefully well-written fanfics. Sadly, it's difficult for me to update all the time but i'll try and get on asap. I'm 18 and from Southampton in England. I'm currently doing a combined honours degree in English Literature and Film Studies if anyone cares :L
Check out my tumblr for this page! bananagirl-97.tumblr.com
I do not own any of the things I write about, except original characters and plots :) Also, opinions expressed in these fics are not necessarily my own. I believe that the best way to write is by opening your mind to things that you don't always agree with.
For my beautiful Next- gen readers. Here's some dates and facts from my headcanon that may help you :)
Teddy Lupin- 12th April 1998- Gryffindor- Head Boy- Chaser
FANCAST (INCLUDING MY OCs. Ignore the age problems)
- Luke Newberry as Teddy Lupin
- Lily James as Elizabeth Hartley
So- if you guys haven’t heard the news yet (where have you been hiding?), this morning J.K Rowling announced the plot of the new Harry Potter play which will hit the West End next year.
The premise of the play starts, right where we left off. Hogwarts; 19 years later.
That’s right guys, we’re actually getting canon next generation content.
And that terrifies me.
I’ve spent so long headcanoning and writing fic for my interpretations of these characters, that I’m scared when the canon rolls around and rocks my perception of them completely, I will come to hate the writing that I was insanely proud of.
Most of you know, that I can be rather pedantic about being somewhat canon compliant- I mean, I was considering going back and rewriting all of my Teddy fic when I found out that he was a Hufflepuff rather than the Gryffindor I’d written him as.
So, I have decided, that though I am very much still planning to work on Something New and When The Apple, if they are not finished by the time the play comes around, (I have until next summer so hopefully they will be done!), I will be abandoning them. I will also mark all of my next- gen content as being written pre- Cursed Child release.
I hope you guys still keep reading and reviewing my Harry Potter stuff though, because as I have said, I am extremely proud of all of it. :)
Thanks and much love,
Some of my OTPs are:
Some of my Brotps are:
Things you need to know about me:-
- Nerdfighter who believes in the cause! (Whatever the cause actually is)
- I believe in a dude called Jesus who's pretty cool. I know not everyone does, so I don't incorporate my own personal beliefs as every character's belief system as that's not really a clever way of writing
- I procrastinate like a pro
- I someday want to write professionally, but for now I'll stick to fanfic
- I am British Asian (as in Indian) and am very proud of both my heritages
- I sing but I cannot dance. I can however play the saxophone and the guitar
- I pride myself on being a good friend. It's one of my only talents
- My heroes are the Green brothers, and some other people...
- I am terrified of being an adult
- I LOVE YOU GUYS! I appreciate anyone and everyone who supports my work. It means the world to me!
"The books that the world deem immoral, are the books that show the world its own shame."- Oscar Wilde
"The best moments in reading are when you come across something- a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things- which you thought special and particular to you. Now here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out and taken yours."
- The History Boys, Alan Bennett