Author has written 4 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, and Sherlock Holmes.
Ok I'm really bored so I'm just gonna write a whole load of Profile stuff now.
I am Celtic Lily (obviously) Behold my amazing power to fill my profile with anything that comes into my head...
OOOOH the sky's the most AMAZING COLOUR EVER it's glowing this kind of pale red-orange that's making everything look like it's been soaked in blood or wine or something... seriously I'm not exaggerating that's the weirdest thing I think I've ever seen! Everything is orange...
I am a teenager.
I like swimming.
I am a tree-hugger XD I love the Earth! Seriously, best planet ever, I really recommend visiting... Shame about all the humans, though...
I think I'm quiet, shy, lacking in confidence and hilarious, my friends think I'm loud, hyper, weird and have a shamefully terrible sense of humour.
I knit, read encyclopedias end to end, watch nature/science/geographical documentaries and read long complicated books with no pictures about scientific theories I don't really understand. Weird? Who, me?! Never... ;D
I do martial arts and I like archery, so don't mess with me!!! XD
I started watching anime a couple of years ago and I'm now totally obsessed.
My favourite Animes are:
Tokyo Mew Mew
Clannad/Clannad after story
La Corda D'Oro
I also watch XXXHolic and Death Note but I find them kind of freaky...
I really enjoy writing and hopefully Fanfiction will help me to improve! I like drawing manga too.
And now I really can't think of anything else to put...
Um, ok other favourite stuff...
Books- The Last Dragon Chronicles (series) Skulduggery Pleasant (Series) Horatio Lyle, Sherlock Holmes, The Inheritance Cycle, basically anything fantasy/magical/mystery
Mew Mew Character- Kish
Clannad Character (ooh, alliteration!)- Fuko
Fruits Basket character- Momiji
La Corda D'Oro- Lili, Hihara and Shimizu
Fairy Tail- Ooh, that's difficult... Erza- no, wait, Natsu- or maybe Gray, or Mirajane, or Lisanna, or perhaps Ur, Ur's cool, but then again so is Poluchka, and Loke's adorable... no, it's too hard to choose!
Movies- Avatar, Harry Pottor, The Last Airbender, Princess Mononoke, The Princess Bride, The Secret Garden
Music- Enya!!! Celtic Women, Secret Garden, Altan, Riverdance stuff, African Sanctus, Adiemus (Karl Jenkins), Crescendo from La Corda D'oro, Pink, S Club 7, Muse, Dragon Force, Cara Dillan, pretty much any of the Fairy Tail soundtrack... um, yeah, I like a lot of music... :)
Ambition- Save the world...or be an ecologist since I don't know how to do that!
Random in-jokes - Cloddish my secret evil identical twin and her plutonium bubblegun of mass destruction XD
- Evil Oblongs. Seriously, beware they're everywhere...
Random videos- Large Hadron Collider Rap (I know it off by heart, aren't I cool! What? No?! Huh, charming. Well Pai and Doctor Who think so anyway, so HAH!), At the Ceili by Celtic Woman, Kish Singing Oujisama ni Naritai, Taruto Panic, instrumantal version of Crescendo, Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, the Beijing Olympics song, Leekspin XD
Tv shows- Sherlock, X-files, Doctor Who, Outnumbered, Phineas and Ferb, Noahs Island!
Animals- MOMONGAS, Rabbits, Numbats, Guineapigs, Penguins, Polarbears, Hamsters, Zebra mice, Degus, Gazelles, Sand cats, Amur leapords...
Hobby- CHOIR!!! It IS my social life...
Haha, Bet you thought lilys were my favourite flower, didn't you? BWAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR MY HILAROUS EVIL PLAN!!! My favourite flower isn't a lily. It's a HYDRANGEA!!! Hahaha, and you never suspected a thing! *laughs uncontrollably* Coughcough must- breathe- too- much- funniness- need oxygen!
Yeah, I know -_- I did warn you at the beginning, my sense of humour is... AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
By the way, just for the record, I am NOT a potato. I don't look like a potato, act like one, live underground or taste like one. I don't even SPEAK Potatinian. I don't even LIKE potato. I am half-Irish, (AND PROUD!), love Irish music, Irish dancing, Irish accents, the Irish countryside etc. But my name is NOT Potato. No matter what my friends call me (Connor...!). So there. ;P
Copy and Pastes-
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are diffrent and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, creative-writing-girl13, Jasper 1006, DubbleV,GwenFan22, warriorgirl525, winxclubcrazy, kibawinx207, Whoopwhoop2flora, cascadedkiwi, Celtic Lily
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
101 Ways To Annoy People1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen. 7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
My name is Molly I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound, I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the wall.
I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door.
He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Molly And I am but three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
IF YOU LIKE TOKYO MEW MEW THEN COPY AND PASTE THIS ON UR PROFILE
IF YOU LOVE ICHIGOXKISH PAIRING COPY AND PASTE THIS ON UR PROFILE
IF YOU LOVE TARUTOXPUDDING PAIRING COPY AND PAST THIS ON UR PROFILE
If you get excited every time you see a single, solitary, new review, copy and paste.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle (or yell at) some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you do NOT have a crush on Edward Cullen
Less than 1 precent of teenages don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR -PROFILE!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile
If your profile is long, copy this onto it to make it even longer
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile
If you or your best friend (or both) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you have weird friends put this on your profile.
If YOU are weird, put this on your profile.
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), rechanxramenxlover (USA), fangirlgonesupernova (USA) Celticlily (England)
You've gotta die in creative ways.
If you enjoy those copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think the world is heading to a bad place, and are planning on doing something about it by making wonderful stories, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile. (It's funny as hell when i kick their ass, though)
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are planing world domination (most of us are) then copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you and your friends have an inside joke that no one would understand even if they knew yall copy and paste this to your profile.
42: How can one number be such a complicated mess?
If you are a person who acts friendly, but has an evil mind and is plotting world domination, C&P this into your profile.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
The world is amazing and incredible and beautiful! We should always try and appreciate the beauty around us, whether it is in a majestic mountain range, a deep, mysterious forest, or something as seemingly mundane as a drop of water splashing onto the pavement. It is all incredibly wonderful if you take the time to think about it, because it is part of Life, it sustains Life, and you are priveliged enough to be there to witness it at that precise moment. That sight you see will never be seen in exactly the same way by anyone else ever again. That is where true, eternal beauty lies- in it's impermenance. It is made all the more precious by the fact that it can never be seen again.