If you play Iruna Online PM me lol
Hey!!!! I love Rin and Len!!!!!!!!!!!(I think of them as mirror images not twins!) And SakuraXSyaoran, PuddingXTaruto(I know its Purin but I like Pudding better), and all the other cute couples!!!(P.S. If I follow you thats a big everything else isnt a big deal!:D
My favorite vocaloid is Rin but Len is a close second!
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile. Who wouldn't?! :)
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
This poem is really touching so please read it. (it made me cry)
A drunk man in an Oldsmobile
Two children's seats crushed in.
Her twins were nowhere to be seen;
This message works on the day you receive it.
Do not break this prayer, post it on your profile
DO NOT READ
bout six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you. They hurt her. They hurt her
I'm scared now
YOU CAN READ NOW
Friends & Best Friends
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Friend: Will comfort me when he breaks up with me
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friend: Will comfort me when he breaks my heart
Friend: Calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
Friend: Has never seen you cry
Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink
Friend: Asks you to write down your number.
Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Friend: Only knows a few things about you
Friend: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Friend: Will help you find your prince.
Friend: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
Friend: Will offer you a soda.
Friend: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
Friend: Will give you their umbrella in the rain.
Friend: Will help you move.
Friend: Will console you when you house catches on fire.
Friend: Will ask why you're crying.
Friend: Will tell you she knows how you feel.
Friend: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Friend: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
Friend: Will never ask for food.
Friend: Will knock on your front door.
Friend: Will say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
Friend: Will say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Fanfiction is a site for people who have been called at least one of the following- Weirdo, Loner, Nerd, Lick, Geek, Shy, Silent, Creepy, Crazy, Insane, Eccentric, Psycho, Odd, Mental or Different.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
Re-post this and spread the stupidity!
Order a Pizza!
1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it. (Mine is "Snuffle Bank of Rainbows")
3. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
4. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
5. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
6. Give them your address, exclaim, "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up. (Give them the wrong address. Preferably your neighbors, that way you can watch)
7. In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the crap about nutrition and ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.
8. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
9. Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallica's Master of Puppets CD.
10. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
11. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
12. Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g., if phoning Domino's, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!)
13. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
14. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
15. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
16. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented.
17. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
18. Change your accent every three seconds.
19. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
20. Start your order with "I'd like. . .” A little later, slap yourself and say, "No, I don't."
21. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say, "Okay, that'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
22. Rent a pizza.
23. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
24. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni." Use the long "i" sound.
25. Have your pizza "shaken, not stirred."
26. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream GOODBYE at the top of your lungs.
27. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
28. Imitate the order taker's voice.
29. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
30. When they say, "What would you like?"--say, "Huh? Oh, you mean now."
31. Say it's your anniversary and you'd appreciate if the deliverers hide behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
32. Ask to see a menu.
33. Say you'll be able to pay for this when the movie people call back.
34. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
35. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
36. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say, "Where was I? Who are you?"
37. Ask what the pizza place's phone number is. Hang up, and call again.
38. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
39. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he's fired.
40. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
41. Start the conversation with "My Call to Pizza Place, Take 1, and. . . Action!"
42. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
43. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
44. Be vague in your order. (I'd like to order a pizza with meat and a yellow topping. Deliver it to Nova Scotia.")
45. When they repeat your order, say, "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
46. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every 5 seconds throughout the order.
47. Start the conversation by reciting today's date and saying, "This may be my last entry."
48. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
49. Put them on hold.
50. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
51. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say, "No mushrooms, please." Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
52. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it, do you?"
53. When you're given the price, say, "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
54. Order term life insurance.
55. When they say, "Will that be all?"--snicker and say, "We'll find out, won't we?"
56. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
57. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed.
58. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If (s)he says it, say, "Please don't mention that word."
59. Order a steamed pizza.
60. If any of the above practices are rejected by the order taker, say, in your best pouty voice, "Last guy let me do it."
I was just listening to my true self Rin's version and I thought back to when I was depressed. I know its not fun and might seem like it will never get better and everyone says it does get better and how hard that is to believe. I thought it would never change but then I had been switched PE classes and i found the best friends ever! I never told them how I used to wish I could die but I had always felt so comfortable with them and I just knew they cared unlike my friends before who probably wouldnt have noticed if I was dead I'm so glad I found there amazing friends. So if you're depressed don't give up it does take time but it WILL get better.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on loving; copy, paste this in your profile.
If you ever feel like going to another world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
- Put your music player on shuffle.
- Press forward for each question.
- Use the song title as the answer for each question, even if it makes no sense. NO CHEATING!!!
1. How are you feeling today?
Re-Birthday (Lonely apparently and its kind of true...)
2. Will you get far in life?
Tokyo Teddy Bear
3. How do your friends see you?
South North Story (My poor friends LOL)
4. Will you get married?
Daughter of Evil (So everyone will think I'm dead...)
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Akuzikimusume Conchita (...It's true...)
6. What is the story of your life?
Life Reset Button (Not true anymore!)
7. What will high school life be like?
Moonlit Abandonment (I'll be left in the woods and hope my real parents are proud of me for getting rid of a witch and her henchman?!)
8. How will you get ahead in life?
Lights (Lights do help at nighttime)
9. What's the best thing about your friends?
Innocence (True for all but one)
10. To describe your grandparents?
Remote Controller (My grandparents aren't gamers!)
11. How is your life going?
Heartless (No comment)
12. What song is going to play at your funeral?
Zyuppun No Koi
13. How does the world see you?
Kokoro (I'm emotionless at first then I have all these emotions at once?)
14. Will you have a happy life?
Kotoba Asobi (Words)
15. Do people secretly lust over you?
Regret Message (No they regret :( I think)
16. How can I make myself happy?
17. What should you do with you life?
Servant of Evil (I should be an evil servant :D)
18. Will you have children?
Hakoniwa No Syouzyo
19. What is your deep dark secret?
Clouds On the Brain (13)
Djdnamd djsmz (0)
fantasy me (0)
G Money-chan (4)
Jigoku no Namida (5)
Kagami Cutie (16)
Kirei Blossom (8)
Kodochi Kurokami (7)
LeFay Strent (56)
Medusa Q (7)
moonlight ray (33)
Sophie Ver. 1.0 (4)
The Flare Blade (1)
Viridian Carn (6)
Wings of Jade (14)
Ying and Yang twins (15)