Author has written 4 stories for Gallagher Girls.
7 things you should know about me:
1. I love number 7 (and 5), obviously.
2. I don't come from a country where English is a national language.
3. I'm a girl (and I think boy and writing is weird, though I'm not sexist and some of my all-time favorite author are men).
4. I can read and re-read and re-read again some stories that I really like.
5. I love cute emoticons (Duh).
6. I don't have Tumblr, and I rarely open my Facebook account. I have Twitter, but I rarely tweet.
7. I'm pretty hard to impress, even though I'm easy to give praise for something.
7 conditions when I hate some stories:
1. When there's a lot of grammatical error.
2. When it's unfinished (and the author has no intention to continue it... Seriously guys... there's nothing as annoying as an open ending).
3. When the story is unrealistic.
4. When the character's name is mistaken (like Zach become Zack... (-_-))
5. When the author won't update their story until they got some reviews.
6. When there's only one paragraph in a chapter (I hate it; whether it's entirely too short that it should be illegal; or it's too long that it gives me headaches and irritation).
7. When there's too many unnecessary twist in the story. Seriously. End it when it has to end!!!
7 things I do when I like a story:
2. Copy the story to Microsoft Word. (So I can re-read it again...)
3. Add the story to 'Favorites'.
4. Edit the story in Word to my liking (sorry, authors... I've never change the plot, though. I simply correct the grammar mistakes, and it's for personal use only).
5. Remind the authors to update their stories if they hadn't update in a long time. (Though 'long' is relative... I'm not exactly patient... (>_
6. Adopt their stories. (If they give permission, of course...)
7. Send the Word format of the story to my phone. (So I can read it anywhere!)
7 male characters I love:
1. Zachary Goode (Gallagher Girls) (He is... no contest... my favorite!!!)
2. Jace Lightwood (Mortal Instruments)
3. Peeta Mellark (the Hunger Games) (It's really tough to choose between Peeta and Percy for the third place!)
4. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus)
5. Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
6. Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
7. WW. Hale the Fifth (Heist Society)
7 female characters I want to be:
1. Cameron Ann Morgan (Gallagher Girls)
2. Clarissa Morgenstern (Mortal Instruments)
3. Katniss Everdeen (the Hunger Games)
4. Katarina Bishop (Heist Society)
5. Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus)
6. Morgana (Merlin)
7. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
7 of my favorite sports:
1. Horse ridding. IDK why... I just always love horses. Best site: De' Ranch, Lembang, Bandung, Indonesia.
2. Archery. Weird, I know. Best (honest: ONLY) site: Genting, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. Swimming. Site: anywhere clean and secluded.
4. Badminton. My dad had trained me and my siblings since we're kids, so... yeah. Site: anywhere without wind.
5. Para sailing. Best site: Bali, Indonesia.
6. Ice skating. Only site: Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta, Indonesia.
7. Teasing my siblings. Why? Because you'll have to RUN. Site: anywhere with said sibling. LOL...
7 of my favorite Zammie moments:
1. After Cammie had found her dad, and she had fallen asleep in Zach's arms. I love how she said she hadn't had a nightmare for the first time.
2. When Zach told Cammie that he knew she wasn't crazy. I totally agree with Ally there. So romantic!
3. In Rome, when Cammie had thought of it as a 'place where someone could go and fall in love', and then she thought that Zach was on the other side of the world. Hadn't she just admitted that she loved him?
4. When Cammie and Zach had run away from Gallagher Academy, and the night they spend in the cave. /(O o O)\
5. On Rachel and Joe's wedding day, when Cammie said 'I do', even though they aren't getting married. It is the best fuel for a girl's imagination.
6. After Cammie had killed the Circle agent, she and Zach had what I consider as their first proper conversation. I really like how she said she'll remember kissing Zach!
7. When Zach had asked her to run away with him. Who doesn't love that part?
7 cities I would love to visit:
1. Paris, the city of love. Duh.
2. Rome, because I'm studying Italian, and because of that scene in Out of Sight, Out of Time.
3. Tokyo, because my aunt has visited Tokyo often, and she'll bring me GREEN TEA KIT-KAT!
4. New York, or any USA city, to be honest.
5. Los Angeles, because I want to meet Hollywood's stars.
6. London, because my sister is a big fan of 'I Love London'.
7. Moscow. Don't know why.
7 animals I would love to have:
1. Horses. My childhood dream: HAVE MY OWN RANCH!
2. Siberian Husky.
3. Hunting falcon. I guess I'm a very classic girl...
4. Rabbits. Even though I've killed the last ones I had...
5. Dolphins. I've swum with them once, and I'll never forget the experience!
6. Any kind of cute and loyal dogs.
7. Cats? Maybe. It's a strictly last-resort plan, though
7 languages I want to master:
1. Indonesian, my mother language. Does this count?
2. English, the international language. Duh.
3. Mandarin, because my high school is a mandarin school.
4. Japanese, my father's family is Japan-centric. And I love Detective Conan.
7. Spanish. I guess I'm a very linguistic girl, huh?
Unsafe External Link