Author has written 5 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
Hey there! Welcome to my cave! Warning: I am slightly insane. Any way, here are some things I guess you might want to know about me! I am obsessed with anime, and music. I will be extremely slow at posting stories 'cuz I will try to get the story PERFECT. Plus, my mom controls the only computer in the house, and I work on my stories on a flash drive. Also, I've been suffering with depression, among other things I don't want to name, and I'm trying to get over that, it sucks, because nobody notices how different I've become. But hey, I'm trying!
Things About me.
Chinese zodiac: Ox
Education: No idea.
Weight: 195 lbs or so
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Daydreaming, Singing, Swimming, Watching anime, Listening to music
Talents: Annoying people, Sarcasm, some sports, I have amazing music taste
Reason for being here: I've read stories on here, and I would like to see if I have any talent for writing, so if you read any of them, please review and tell me how I'm doing!! and don't be afraid to kick my butt every once in a while to get to work!
Favorite book(s): Percy Jackson, the Carpathian novels, actually, there's too many for me to name!
Favorite Website: Fanfiction, Facebook, Youtube.
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it" -Unknown
"Exercise, eat well, and die anyway." -now my quote
"Now look what you did, you fweak!!" -my friend Xavier at school
"GET BACK HERE!"
"What are you going to do?"
"Then why are you chasing me?!"
"STOP AND YOU'LL FIND OUT!"
"I promise I won't get buried again!"
"NOT UNLESS IT'S BY ME!"
"ARGHH!!!!" -Ed and Al -Fullmetal Alchemist
"Suck it up and shut the hell up!" -Madea -Madea Goes To Jail
"You just broke the stupidity level; nice work." -? but I'm stealing it
"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean
"My love is unique and none can rival her...Just by passing, she has stolen away my heart." - Ramses The Great (That's so sweet.)
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean (The sad part is that makes prefect sense.)
"You should live each day like it is your last, for one day you are sure to be right." Pegasus, Yu-Gi-Oh!
"As we go about our lives, we touch people, we see people, and interact with them; in doing so we feel and think many different things." Kazuki Takahashi (aka. the creator of Yugioh)
"I believe that everyone has an 'other self' inside them. It may be your ideal self, someone who it's your goal to become. But when you're pressured to be a certain way by the expectations of your parents or the world, the burden may be too much to bear and you may lose sight of yourself. In other words, your 'other self' is something you have to create, not that people can force upon you. I think it's best to take it easy and keep an eye on your 'other self,' and aim for that goal. But don't stress out about reaching it right away." Kazuki Takahashi
"Well, you know what they say: You can't tell a cover by the size of its book, or something like that." Patamon, Digimon
"I’m not crazy, my mom had me tested." Sheldon, Big Bang Theory
“It takes talent to act insane and not become insane yourself.” Author Unknown
"Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the greatest puzzle." Lewis Carrol (Yami thought that for years, lol XD)
"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by." Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
“I’ve got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?!”- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
“It’s not a Japanese cartoon its anime.” Sheldon from Big Bang Theory (that is so true lol)
"Ah, gravity - thou art a heartless bitch." Sheldon from Big Bang Theory (YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!)
"You can try, but you'll never catch me. Bazinga!" Sheldon from Big Bang Theory
--My Favourite Yugioh Anime Quotes--
"Anyone late to my tournament is automatically disqualified. Mokuba, make sure Wheeler's late." - Seto Kaiba
“If I had a dime for every time you used the word ‘destiny’ I’d be even richer.” Seto Kaiba
Joey: (annoyed) About that Underdog card... you said it reminds you of someone...
Joey: Hey! The fairy turned Mokuba into a girl!
"I am the sole survivor of that village ... of Kul Elna. Now ... this city too, will drown in blood." - Thief King Bakura (Okay, that's a pretty badass quote..)
You say Edward, I say Edward Elric
If you think Bakura Ryou did not get enough spotlight, copy and paste this into your profile... (He's pretty cool too.)
If you cried when Yami Bakura/The Thief King was killed along with Zorc, copy this into your profile. (He's one of the most awesome character in the show. )
If you are a bookworm, copy and paste this on your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile! (I think most Fanfiction writers are this, and proud of it!)
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdrawal copy this into your profile!
If you think that Jack Sparrow is the BEST pirate out there, copy this.
Japanese anime lovers, put this statement on your profiles.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, TV show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money. (Despite the fact I really want to write a novel with my own idea one day.)
If you have ever been so wrapped up thinking about anime, anime fan art, or anime fanfictions that you zoned out and came back to reality 5 minutes or more later with no idea of what's going on, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list.Athame Kunoichi, Sugarmonkey778, A Ninja Named Frank, Banryuwielder244, angelic memories, philippinocherryblossom, Nyanonymous, craZy_goth_friendZ, jinxedpixie,romancebookreader, Sutaakihitori, xxVizardxxRukiaxx, Naito No Megami, Velgamidragon, lovenyami, DistanceBetween, DarkShadowRose1, Aqua girl 007, Crazy-Queen-of-Games-In-Secret (You have no idea how often that happened... especially when I'm extremly bored or doing basketball practice)
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy this into your profile.
If you're anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
Abortion is not a right! Abortion kills hundreds of living, yet unborn babies every year!! If you're pro-life,copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever wished a book character was real so, so, so incredibly bad, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile. (Jack Sparrow, Yami, Bakura, Yugi, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, everyone from FMA, I can go on forever.)
If you can imagine yourself in a video game/ manga/ or anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
I believe Marik's name is MARIK, not MALIK. In ALL the manga books I've read (in print AND online), his name was MARIK, and even on the fanfiction character filter it says his name is "Marik I." If that isn't proof enough that his name is MARIK and not MALIK, I don't know what is. If anything, the Hikari should be called MaRik and the Yami should be called MaLik, not the other way around!!! If you think we should put a stop to the name confusion and that Hikari Marik should be called MARIK instead of MALIK, copy and paste this into your profile. (You have no idea how much that annoys me)
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile. (Jack Sparrow, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Yami, Yugi, Bakura...)
If you dreamed about being an Anime Character, copy and paste this into your profile (What anime fan hasn't?)
If you watched Yugioh or another anime when you were younger and watching it again as a teenager or adult, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you can relate to a fictional character, copy and past this to your profile.
If you think Jack Sparrow is friggin' awesome, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love studying about ancient Egypt, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love studying about ancient Japan, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you want Kaiba's trench coat from Battle City, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
X You love hoodies.
X You love jeans.
-- dogs are better than cats.
X it's hilarious when people get hurt.
X You've played with/against boys on a team.
X Shopping is torture.
X Sad movies suck.
-- You own/ed an X-Box.
X Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
X At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
X You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
X You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
X You watch sports on TV.
X Gory movies are cool.
X You go to your dad for advice.
-- You own like a trillion baseball caps.
X Baggy pants are cool to wear
X You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
X Talk with food in your mouth.
--Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
--You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
--You love to shop.
--You wear eyeliner.
--You wear the color pink
--Go to your mom for advice.
--You consider cheerleading a sport.
-- You hate wearing the color black.
-- You like hanging out at the mall.
--You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
--You like wearing jewelry.
-- Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
-- Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
-- You don't like the movie Star Wars.
X You were in gymnastics/dance.
-- It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
X You smile a lot more than you should.
-- You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
-- You care about what you look like.
--You like wearing dresses when you can.
--You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
X You love the movies.
--Used to play with dolls as little kid.
-- Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
--Like being the star of every thing.
Fandom Survey: Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite character: Ed, Al, Roy, Armstrong, and Russel!
Least Favorite character: Ugh, I haaaaaaate Dante. And Sloth. And Envy.
Character with the best hair: Ummm, Ed has some pretty sexy hair...
Character with the best eyes:Again, Ed has pretty gorgeous eyes...
Character I'd most like to kiss: Eid. Mustang. Russel.
Character I'd most want to hug: Ed, Al, Mustang, or Elicia
Character I'd make lunch for: Havoc. Just. I dunno.
Character I'd go singing in the rain with: Erm. Sheska. Yes.
Character I'd go shopping with: No one, I hate shopping, but if I was forced to, Al. He'd be honest and sweet!!!
Character I'd go dancing with: Mustang. Dayum that sexy man.
Character I'd take over the world with: Hm. Uh. Edward. xD
Character I'd most want to cosplay as: Ed. I got the blonde hair for it, and I'm always pissed off. xD
Favorite Pairing: RusselxEd, MustangxEd, EdxAl (i dont know...), EdxMe. Few others...
Favorite relationship: Pshhhhh, I got like three. EdxAl, so sweet and saaaaaaaaaad!!!!! MustangxHughes, pretty much the same as the Elrics. Annnnd MustangxHawkeye.
--Things I've learned from watching Yu-Gi-Oh! (I copied and pasted this yet again)--
Egypatin guys like taking of their shirts or just choose not to wear them period.
British guys...don't take of their shirts, and probably for good reasons. (Which isnt always true)
Hikari's are always super cute, some even to the point of being hot.
Yami's are usaully the hot ones, with a couple exceptions.
Motorcycles= best way to travel.
Egypatins were bad at math. Example: they sacrificed 99 people, but only got 7 pieces of gold.
Be careful who you make have a grudge against you; that grudge could last forever.
A hurricane 300,000 miles in diameter heading for a heavily populated area is nothing to get worried about.
The military would prefer High School students to fight against crazed psychos and save the world instead of them.
(From the manga) Firefighters in Japan can't save you from a burning building if there's a fire in the way.
If a fat guy suddenly get's fatter and starts to float, hop on his back and take him out for a spin. (Wow that is bizarre XD)
If you've figured out you can fly, don't tell your friends and just do it. It's fun to see their reactions.
--NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS (Wow! I need to stop doing this!)--
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEM!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
normal people: Think little people are stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Think that Mokuba and Yugi are way too cute to be stupid.
normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
normal people: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game.
Normal people: Sing Lady GaGa
Yu-Gi-Oh! (abridged) fans: Sing Leather Pants, Leather Shoes and Brooklyn Rage!
normal people:Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Mokuba.
You know your a Fangirl/boy if:
You know your fav scenes by heart
You made your own nicknames for the characters
You made tributes for you fav characters
You have them say the Disclaimer for you fanfic
You have the episodes on your ipod or any device similar
You have the abridged songs on your ipod
You sing the abridged songs over the actual songs
You ever thought about cosplaying
You ever made a fanfic
You have various pics of your fav characters on your laptop/ipod/thingy
You see your fav characters around you in everyday life
You see them as the angel and devil on your shoulders
You think "What would (insert character name here) do in this situation?"
You realize how similar your life is to your fav (or not fav) characters
You found yourself nodding to this
Now you're smiling XD
--You know your an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh fan when you - --
1) Think all villians are hot
2) Don't mind going grey anyway
3) Talk to yourself out loud to pretend you're speaking to your Yami
4) Want a trench coat
5) Try hard to make your clothes defy gravity
6) Think Tans are super sexy
7) Look around town for crazy hairstyles
8) Have your hair in a crazy hair do
9) Think mullets are dead hot
10) Think Little brothers are just the best
11) Would go gay for some characters
12) Think the only way to resolve a conflict is to play a childrens card game!
13) Watch Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series
14) You think genders don't matter anymore
16) Have read this like 5 times
17) Do whatever it takes to prove your an obsessed fan
18) You are a fangirl/boy
19) You collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards
20) You know the game is called Duel Monsters NOT Yu-Gi-Oh
21) You have completed/almost completed your favourite characters deck
22) You often quote characters
23) Ra knows how many fics you've read/written on Yu-Gi-Oh
24) Everyday you practice your evil laugh untill it's perfect
25) You think men that were crop top are awesome!
25) You have either a dragon, accult, egyption and/or dice fetish!
26) You love your friends!
27) You can quote most episodes (I know all the lines from the scene where Mana jumps out of the pot and glomps Atem)
28) You'd love to go to Egypt (Heck yeah!)
29) Your answer to everything- Shut up _
30) You have spent hours looking for millenium items
31) You own a millenium item (Yeah i do, The Millenium Braclet...seriously I have a braclet with the Eye of Horus on it. )
32) If you own a millenium item: You was sad when you found out that there wasn't an evil spirit wanting to take you over T.T
33) You think owning a yami is perfectly normal (Think? I know)
34) You know all/most of the shipping
35) You can easily name yaoi couples and the shipping names
36) If you was in a room with a thousand pairs of eyes and mouths looking at you, you wouldn't freak just start counting them and hope to Ra that Bakura would stop hiding
37) You often dress like a character
38) You are part of the small minority that actually get the game Duel Monsters!
39) You prefere Marik and Bakura's singing to Lady Gaga's anyday (LOL! Whenever someone says leather, I start giggling)
40) You own a creepy doll/teddy (Her name's Bella)
41) To you Yu-Gi-Oh is more than just an ANime it's LIFE! (Sadly...yes)
42) You wear your school blazer as a cape (Everyone knows it's cooler that way)
43) Day 1- Blue top and black jeans day 2 - the same day 3 - the same day 4 - the same, 3 month later: "It's season 2 better change clothes!"
44) You have a background song!
45) Your hair, to your friends: "Oh she/he must be having a bad hair day", You: "Yes finally I have perfected Yugi's hair!"
46) Getting sent to the shadow realm is more of a privalage than a threat to you
47) Nothing's worse than a Jaden haircut!
48) You have a scary crush on one or more of the characters it's not even funny anymore! (Yami and Thief King fangirl XP)
49) You treat that character like he/she is real (Bakura is real. How else would 2012 come around? Yami is real too. How else do shadow games happen? )
50) You describe things as simply FABULOUS or SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!
51) You know the dangers of glomping
52) You think LK is a hell of a lot more of a genious than Einstein anyday!
53) whenever you do something you often say "Attention duelists my hair is..."
54) When life gives you lemons you give it some Brooklyn Rage!
55) You refere to your brother as Ni-San (He always gives me weird looks when I do that)
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day.
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough.
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death (I did this a few times)
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic (Haven't done this yet.)
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC"
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated (Damn it! I wish At-em -oh, and At Beggining of Life were.)
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account FF.net account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007
6 Reasons Bakura ISN'T Zorc:
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It's so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP ME!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. One more person who will never know what the world is like.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
Unsafe External Link