Hey my names Paige
I'm 18 years old and live in New Zealand
My favourite authors
Richelle Mead, L. J. Smith, Claudia Gray, Suzanne Collins, Lauren Kate, John Marsden, Cassandra Clare, James Patterson, John Green, Veronica Ruth, Rainbow Rowell.
My favourite movies
The Avengers, St Trinians, The Lion King, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead
My favourite TV shows
The Vampire Diaries, Shortland Street, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Home and Away
19 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner/parent is taking their sweet time:
1.. Get 24 boxes of shoes and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9.. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your 'Madonna look' using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again!!'
(And last but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challaging people to a jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
25 Reasons Why I Owe My Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.