Author has written 7 stories for Glee.
Hey, I'm Sabrina.
I live in California USA! YAY! I love Cali weather and the entertainment industry!
I am a Sophmore in High School.
I want to be a Lawyer.
My favorite class is Drama.
I am 5'9". I still wear heels often.
I have Brown hair, but my eyes change color.
1. First character you fell in love with? Rachel Berry.
2. What relationships do you love? PUCKLEBERRY!!! DUH!
3. Favorite character? Noah 'Puck' Puckerman
4. Favorite duet? 'Need You Now' by Noah and Rachel
5. Favorite episode in season 1? 'Mash Up'
6. Favorite episode in season 2? 'Born this way' or 'Blame It on the Alcohol' or 'Rumors'
7. Least favorite character? Lauren Zieses
8. Least favortie pairing? Finchel, or anyone other than Rachel with Noah.
9. Favorite song done in season 1? Sweet Caroline by Noah
10. Favorite song done in season 2? Need You Now by Puckleberry
11. Favorite group number? 'Loser Like Me'
12. Hottest glee guy? Mark Salling (Noah)
13. Who are you most like? Proberly a mix between Santana, Rachel, and Quinn. I am most like Santana because I am a Bitch and a I keep it real. I'm like Rachel because I am amazing at Performing arts and I'm Jewish. and I'm like Quinn because she is pretty and searching to find who she is. You could say that I am the Perfect Girl for Noah. (My Friends think I'm the perfect charicter for glee.)
14. What do you want to happen in season 3? Klain, Puckleberry (Or Noah with a charicter based on me.), Rachel and Shelby work something out. Quinn and Noah have a chance to get to know Beth. and Mr. Schue get with Mrs. Pilsbery.
My favorite guest star: Gwyneth Paltrow
My favorite kiss: Rachel and Noah in 'Mash Up'
If you want a good laugh check out some of my fellow drama friends TV show on you tube:
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism!