Author has written 2 stories for Hayate the Combat Butler, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Name: Not gonna Tell U :P
Likes: Nice people
Dislikes: Bad people
I tried to keep it simple so please don't kill me!!
Anime: Prince of Tennis, Durarara, Kemono No Soja Erin, Hikaru No Go, Kyo Kara Maoh, Fruit's Basket, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Naruto, Black Cat, and many more (I can't mention them all xD)
I love creating OCs and sometimes I might make my some character go a bit OOC but that's just how I write! XD
I also love BL but I've never got the guts to write one, maybe in the near future! Fujoshi FTW!!
Oh gosh I don't know how to explain myself. I know I haven't updated in such a long time and I'm very sorry about this. I'm mostly busy or lazy or having witter's block. But mostly lazy xD
So I posted the first chap of I see you, you see me a KnB fic but as you can see , I haven't updated it and to tell you the truth, I haven't even started on the second chap either xD But I'll try my best to update some stories as soon as possible.
The Hetalia pledge
I promise to remember Italy
You know when you are obsessed with Hetalia when:
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha- loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS:Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run, fuck, run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "Let's do that again!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!
Hetalia quiz time!
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
[ ] You were bullied a lot in your childhood
[x] You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit
[ ] You're very happy-go-lucky
[ ] You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
[ ] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
[ ] You're a good artist
[x] You can be clumsy
[ ] You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
[ ] If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[ ] You would surrender in a war situation
[ ] You're very stoic and serious
[ ] Sausages are your favorite foods
[x] You like to walk dogs/your dog
[ ] Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case
[ ] You love rules and think they should always be followed to
[x] You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
[ ] You work very hard... too hard
[x] Your alone time is your 'happy time'
[ ] You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
[x] You've had issues with money once or twice
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ] You're very mature
[ ] You think everything over before saying it
[ ] You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
[ ] You isolated yourself during childhood
[ ] You became very successful in a short amount of time
[ ] You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
[x] You can seem cold/aloof to other people
[ ] You're good at practical tasks
[x]You need time to adjust to new people
America (Alfred Jones)
[ ] You love hamburgers
[x] You think you're awesome
[ ] You love to invent things
[x] You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
[ ] You can seem to be very brash to other people
[ ] You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
[x] You're terrified of ghosts
[ ] You know aliens exist
[ ] You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
[x] You wear glasses
England (Arthur Kirkland)
[x] You like tea
[ ] You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
[ ] You're very sarcastic and cynical
[x] Your cooking is awful
[x] You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[x] ...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
[ ] You have tried doing black magic before
[ ] You get drunk quite easily
[ ] When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
[ ] You're good at embroidery
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[ ] You're very affectionate
[ ] You think you have a great fashion sense
[x] You like wine
[ ] You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
[x] You love red roses
[x] When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
[x] You're very proud of yourself (Sometimes)
[x] You love culture and the arts
[ ] You're very flamboyant
[ ] You say you're a gourmet
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ] You had a very sad childhood
[ ] You're very tall
[x] You have a tendency to switch between personalities
[ ] You wear a scarf all the time
[x] You love sunflowers
[x] You love vodka
[ ] You can seem intimidating to other people
[ ] You're very strong
[ ] You have a big nose
[ ] You have a strange laugh that can scare people
China (Wang Yao)
[ ] You're very mature
[ ] You're very superstitious
[ ] You're very religious
[x] You love pandas
[ ] You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
[ ] You love Hello Kitty
[ ] You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously
[ ] You work hard
[ ] You're good at drawing
[x] You like sweets
And now for some other countries!
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[ ] You are very well-raised
[x] You're polite (Sometimes)
[x] You love classical music
[x] You like cake
[x] You have a mole on your face
[x] You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
[x] You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
[ ] You've composed music before
[ ] You tend to call people 'morons'
[x] You wear glasses
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x] You're often ignored by people
[ ] You look younger than you actually are
[x] You love hockey
[x] You love polar bears
[x] You hate fighting
[ ] You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
[x] You often get mistaken for someone else
[x] You feel under-appreciated
[x] You're bilingual
[x] You always carry a bear with you(it's not a bear but it looks like one XD)
[ ] You smoke
[ ] You're very physically strong
[ ] You've won a lot of fist-fights
[ ] In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other
[ ] You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
[ ] You like hot weather
[x] You can be very friendly from time to time
[ ] You look very tough on the outside
[ ] You make a very nice role-model
[ ] You don't let people get a word in edgeways
Hungary (Elizabeth Hédeváry)
[ ] You have a potty-mouth
[ ] You like to wear flowers in your hair
[ ] You used to be a very tough kid
[ ] You're very reliable
[x] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
[ ] You're very faithful
[x] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
[ ] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese
[x] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
[x] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[ ] You're very loyal
[ ] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
[ ] You're very serious
[x] You have a lot of patience
[ ] You think too much about philosophical stuff
[ ] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
[x] You're not very confident
[x] You were quite rebellious as a child
[ ] People tend to walk all over you
[ ] You're a born worrier
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
[ ] You're very flamboyant
[ ] You're quite hyperactive
[ ] You can be quite goofy
[ ] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
[x] You're very wary of strangers
[x] It takes you ages to come out of your shell
[x] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty
[x] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
[ ] You love pansies and corn-poppies
[ ] You get up to lots of crazy antics
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
[ ] You're quite mean-spirited
[ ] You're a bit of a hooligan
[ ] You're very loyal
[ ] You're very good at tactics
[ ] You hate Russia
[ ] You love to fight people
[ ] You can avoid marriages quite well
[ ] You're not always taken seriously
[ ] You like drinking
[ ] You want to become stronger
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[ ]You are clueless about things around you.
[x]You favor the taste of fresh tomatoes.
[ ]You're very responsible. (Pfffft. XD)
[ ]You tend to dramatize over things a lot.
[x]You love churros.
[ ]You help people in crisis.
[x]You are quite random.
[ ]Somehow, you like bananas.
[ ]You often offer food to people.
[ ]You have a sort of unhealthy obsession over a couple of brothers.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[ ]You tend to overreact a lot.
[ ]You like to order people around.
[x]You're a scaredy-cat.
[x]You curse a lot. (When nobody's around)
[ ]You go drama depressed when people ignore you.
[ ]You tend to blush easily.
[x]You are lazy like hell. (Damn straight I am.)
[x]You love tomatoes a lot.
[x]You fix yourself on stupid matters.
[ ]You get defensive at the slightest comment.
Hooray for Canada!
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
It's not a comic book, it's "Manga"
And most Importantly... I'm not a geek, I'm an "Otaku."
If you are a Proud Otaku, like me, copy this and post it on your wall.
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you’re not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody’s primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won’t have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don’t exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you’re good-looking, you’re doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don’t expect to live a happy life. You’ll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It’s not real magic unless you can conjure a two-meter-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn’t burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it’s not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It’s possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren’t as lucky as they’re made out to be.
42. If you’re a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you’re doomed.
43. Hell, you’re in a CLAMP anime. You’re doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the plot.
45. If you can’t whistle, “hyuu” instead.
46. If you feel someone’s watching you, they probably are.
47. If he’s tall, dark and handsome, he’s taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy sugar-coated fairies and gay, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn’t mean you’ll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They’re just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don’t give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people’s eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.
74. You can adore liquor more than food, but you do not have an alcohol problem.
75. Everyone who's important, has the birthday April 1st.
76. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye-then it's a pairing.
77. Nothing says love than agreeing to be someone's primary life source.
78. When asking the Japanese what a word means, definitions don't matter, you just need Kanji
79. Nothing says love like telling them to live till the day you kill them
80. Nothing says love like placing varius suffixes onto the end of the first four letters of their name
81. The best travelling companion is a white pork bun with 108 secret techniques
Add on to the list guys! Mine is the 81st :D
Unsafe External Link