Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi! I haven't been active on this account for a long time, and probably won't post anything new. Whenever life slows down enough that I might write, I choose to sleep instead. But feel free to peruse my posted stories, and my favorites.
Well, it is about six years since I wrote the above part of my profile, and I have so many story ideas that I don't know where to begin. Considering that the last story I wrote was 2004, this might be interesting, if I ever get anything down on paper. Right now, my story ideas tend toward White Collar and Sherlock, but we'll see. Needless to say, that anything I started that long ago, will probably never be finished...the muses are long deceased. We'll see about raising a new crop.
See you at Hogwarts, In Middle Earth, or at 221B Baker Street, wherever you hang out.
Well, these are favorites, just not on fanfiction. net. So, complete with summary, author, and link, here they are!
1. Irresistible Poison by Rhysenn. . .A Harry/Draco SLASH romance. Under the influence of a love potion, Draco learns that poison doesn't always bring death - there are other ways to suffer and live. Chemical emotion runs feverish as Harry and Draco discover the intoxication of love. Written by a remorseless slash girl g, this story explores the intricate relationship between Harry and Draco.
2. Suitable Options by Olivia Lupin. . . Hermione is concerned that Harry is unhappy, gives him a Valentines Day gift that will allow him to find the one thing in the world that he needs. . .(D/H slash)
4. Gold Tinted Spectacles by Beren...Harry's sixth year has come and gone, part of him has been alone because of everything he knows and everything he has seen. As his seventh year dawns he's looking for something and he's not sure what but he knows it's out there.
7. Silk Sheets by SlasherGirl185. . .Harry and Draco have been the golder couple since seventh year. Now, eight years later, Draco is caught cheating. He has one week to prove his love to Harry and win him back, but is there ever really enough time to mend a broken heart?
8. Sweet Rediscovery by Morgeth. . .Takes place 10 years after graduation. Draco and Harry have been together since the end of sixth year and after 12 years things have gotten a bit bland. Harry thinks Draco has fallen out of love with him. Very sweet and fluffy.