Author has written 2 stories for Kingdom Hearts, and Left 4 Dead.
You have been warned... or have you?
Status: Alive, Kicking, Reading, Reviewing, Single
Name: Himinee or Himi (As far as your concerned that is name)
Names my friends call me and I respond to: Axel, Maka, Meta, Himi, Himinee, Hikaru, V73X, Frog-Muffin, Hey, and a whole lot more
Gender: I'm a girl but if you ever meet me you wouldn't be able to tell
Age: Who's asking? Okay I'm 16 but a lot of people tell me I seem older
Location: Beyond the shores of sanity... which is apparently in Colorado
Profession: Antisocial Smart Ass
Current Obsession: Homestuck (It finally happened and I am never going back)
Fandoms: Danny Phantom, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Eater, Shugo Chara, Doctor Who, Sonic, Ouran High School Host Club, Kirby, Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda, Xiaolin Showdown, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Young Justice, The Batman, Dragons: Riders of Berk, Rise of the Guardians, Left 4 Dead, Prototype, InFamous, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Wreck-It Ralph, Full Metal Alchemist, Black Butler, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Legend of Korra, Angel Beats, Homestuck
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Daydreaming, Surfing the web, Web Comics, Funny stuff
Dislikes: Spiders, Snakes, Bugs, Drama, and Negativity (No joke, when people are negative around me I just shut up and can't deal with it, so If offer to stick around and help you out you know I really value your happiness cause chances are I'm sacrificing mine to stay and listen. And if I don't that doesn't mean I don't like you it just means that if I have to listen to any thing negative I'm going to go crazy and take a gun to my head or a knife to my wrists. I have issues and the only way I can deal with them is cracking jokes, burying my self in books, and when all else fails, running away from the problem.)
Favorite Food/Drink: Love Asian, but also enjoy Italian and I can never get enough of my candy
Favorite Cartoon/Anime: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now excuse me while I go curl up in a corner.
Favorite Quotes: Wow I got a lot of these
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway" -Don't Know
"The bad thing about finding quotes on the internet, is that you can never confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein
"All generalizations are false, including this one." -Don't Know
"Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!" - Don't Know but I use it all the time.
Why I'm Here: I like to read and write. Well I never really get around to showing the writing because of the reading.
What I like to read: Does it make sense? Is it in a current obsession or a fandom a never got tired of? Then I like to read it. Although I do prefer stuff with Action and Humor, but really it depends on my mood.
Favorite Characters for each Fandom:
-Homestuck: Karkat, The Signless, Kankri, Tavros, The Summoner, Mindfang, Dave, Dirk
Fast Cars and Fire: Roxas gets Invited to a seemingly harmless illegal gathering and gets way more than he bargained for when he become close friends with a fiery red head with a ridiculously fast car.
Yay for random Copy and Pastes
FRIENDS vs BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS:Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS:Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS:Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS:Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS:Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS:Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS:Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS:Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS:You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS:Are only through school/college.
FRIENDS:Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS:Will go with you to a concert
FRIENDS:Will hide you from the cops
FRIENDS:Will buy you a pregnancy test
FRIENDS:Find your Prince Charming
FRIENDS:Will pick you up when you fall down
FRIENDS:Borrow your stuff for a few days then return it
FRIENDS:Will leave when they feel insulted
FRIENDS:Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying
FRIENDS:Will offer you a soda
FRIENDS:Will sit at the side of the pool with you when it's that time of the month
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough
FRIENDS:Will be crying at your funeral
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall
FRIENDS: Will help you find your way when you're lost.
FRIENDS: Will help you learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will watch your pets when you go away.
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall down.
FRIENDS: Ask you for your number
FRIENDS: Hide you from the cops
FRIENDS: Let you make an idiot of yourself in public
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you can't stand Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. If you respond/talk to your characters, copy this to your- SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! I'M NOT WRITING YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW!- profile.
If you have authors you respect, copy and paste this to your profile.
All the other girls wanted to be ballerinas i just wanted to be a Pokémon Master. Put this on your page if your a girl and you love PoKéMoN!
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
Smart is sexy.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger.
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Sticks and Stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
98% of our teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't copy & paste this in your profile.
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't write this to your profile.
92% of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. If you are part of the 8 who would be laughing your head off, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. (BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!)
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile...
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile. (OH YEAH!!! ALL THE TIME!!!)
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you've ever had a conversation with someone else in your head, then suddenly started talking to them out loud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are odd, and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
98% of teenagers have participated in underaged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are always pressing one button when you mean to press another, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate people who steal your ideas, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If your in love with a fictional character copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile..
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push or vise versa, copy and paste this into you profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen out of a chair backwards...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too many of these things, copy and paste this into your profile
-Fill In the Blanks-
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Aleizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Dragon
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Marie Writer
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Sunalelt
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Black Water (Face it, I'm a villain and yes I have two favorite colors)
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Marie
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Patches (Well what do you know, it works)
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Green Apple Twister (And I mean the game)
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Purple Boots
-Add Your Name-
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? Question mark? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Killer of thy Cookies (Singapore), Inspirational Spark (Both of us!)- United States, UmbraFox (Australia), RikkiLucario7 (USA), Himinee (USA / UK (I live in both))
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Twitter or Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,livelaughlove23, emmettsmyfave, Chellie09, BloodWhiteWolf, School-is-my-purgatory, EmbryLovesMeBetter, Snickerdoodlenessie , RoweenaJAugustine, ShadowDragon654, Rikkilucario7, Himinee
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfictions,copy and paste this onto your profile,and add your name to this list:danyan,StarDragon411,MysticKatt,TrueThinker,Softballgirl9411,Witchdoctor42,crocgirl2815,mewmewice,MewCuxie12, StrawberryonIce,Blazing Eternal, ShadowDragon654, Rikkilucario7, Himinee
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Ninja of the Flames, Spuffy on Hiatus, ilovekyosohma, Chishio Naito, Kish's Kittie, Kitty Kat K.O., MewCuxie12, StrawberryonIce,Blazing Eternal, ShadoDragon654, Rikkilucario7, Himinee
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Artemis Fowl), hollybridgetpeppermint (ARTYARTYARTY!!!! And Holmes. And Ali (don't laugh!!! Stupid fangirl thingy...). And Peter Wimsey. And Albert Campion. And Erik (the Phantom). And Enjolras. And Javert. And...) SingingGal (Erik.. and Javert... And Raoul... And Markus...) ShadowDragon654 (Pearl/Barry/Jun/Damion, Silver, Nico Di Angelo, Leo Valdez, Ruby, Tweek Tweak, Craig Tucker), Rikkilucario7 (Too many to list!), Himinee (Far too many to list)
-What Are You Like-
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love jeans.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you. (Usually.)
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off. (Not quite yet)
3. You would rather write than go out. (I'm so antisocial. =D)
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit.
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write. (My poor family and friends.)
6. You've ever said,"The voices are getting louder; I must go write." (I'm laughing right now at what my friends would think about that.)
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats.
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought, I need to write that down.
9. You've ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin..and it wasn't a paper napkin.
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep.
11. You end an argument by saying,"Oh,wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled."
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food. (ALWAYS!)
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school.
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes. (I pace and talk to myself when I'm working on my stories.)
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story.
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public.
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's)so you can conduct research.
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process. (Screw the commentary, just read the book!)
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen.
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters.
21. You argue with said character.
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there. (Nope, I can't drive yet.)
23. You have a folder on your computer labeled "Ideas." Some of the files within this folder have only one or two words or sentences and while they made perfect sense years ago, between the software changes in that period of time garbling half the words and your own faulty memory, you have no idea what it means or where you're going with it. But you keep it anyway because you never know, you might remember it eventually.
24. You start to laugh out loud in public at what something your character might say. (Of course! Then my friends are like "whaaa?" and I laugh harder.)
25. At school, you secretly look forward to writing English papers. (I only get literary analysis, and they are so boring.)
26. When you talk to someone, you constantly correct their bad grammar.
27. Even though you try your hardest to resist, you often correct your own grammar on IM.
28. You talk to yourself constantly. (ALL THE FREAKING TIME!)
29. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself too much.
30. Your family/friends have come to the ignore the habit of your talking to yourself.
31. You've apologized out loud to a character after doing something horrible to them.
-And All the Rest-
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I was BLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE, and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism!
Good freaking times, man
WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
1. Men are NOT mind readers. (No kidding.)
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' we will act like nothing's wrong.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On T-Rat (Military food):
"I understand that scissors can beat paper, and i get how rock can beat scissors, but there is no freaking way paper can beat rock. what, paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock , thus leaving it immobile? if so, then why in the world can't paper do this to scissors? never mind scissors, why can't paper do this to people? why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating (usually) innocent students as they attempt to take notes in class? i'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. when i play rock/paper/scissors, i always choose rock. then, when someone claims to have beaten me with their paper,i can punch them in the face with my ready-made fist and say, oh, i'm sorry, i thought paper would protect you."
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile
What A Boyfriend Should Do:
When she walks away mad...
When she stares at your mouth...
When she pushes you or hits you...
Grab her and don't let go.
When she's quiet...
Ask her what's wrong.
When she ignores you...
Give her you FULL attention.
When she pulls away...
Pull her back.
When you see her at her worse...
Tell her she is beautiful.
When you see her start to cry...
Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking...
Sneak up from behind and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared...
When she lays her head on your shoulder...
Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat...
Let her keep it and sleep with it for the night.
When she teases you...
Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer you for a long time...
Reasure her that everything is alright.
When she looks at you with doubt...
Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you...
She really does... more than you understand.
When she grabs at your hand...
Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumbs into you..
Bump her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret...
Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks into your eyes...
Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you...
She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart...
The pain NEVER really goes away.
When she says 'it's over'...
She still wants you to be hers.
When she re-posts this bullentin...
She WANTS you to read it.
Stay on the phone with her...
Even if she's not saying anything.
When she's mad...
Hug her tight and don't let go.
When she says she okay...
Dont believe her and talk about it because 10 years from know...
she will remember you.
Call her at 12:00...
Just to tell her you love her.
Call her before you sleep and...
after you wake up.
Treat her like...
she's ALL that matters to you.
and let her tease you back.
Stay up with her all night when she's sick and watch her favorite TV show or movie with her...
even if you think it is stupid.
Give her the world...
and let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and alone...
Hang out with her.
Let her know how important she is to you...
and kiss her in the pouring rain.
When she runs up to you crying the first thing you say is...
"Who's ass am I kicking, babe?"
(Gawd, I love that. =D)
Did you know that... Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. (I never got this, I can do it just fine with my mouth closed) Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
1. Don't do drugs
2. Don't smoke
3. Everyday you get closer to death, therefore we're all dying
4. Bullying is for assholes
5. Chocolate creates endorphins in the brain. Those things literally cause you to be happy. So go eat some chocolate.
6. Racism is for even bigger assholes.
7. Don't answer forwards unless they don't scare the living hell out of you.
8. Fanfiction is better than facebook.
9. "Quotes are like this," she typed. "I was really mad when my LA teacher told me that."
10. Everything you do causes a ripple in the water.
Unsafe External Link