Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and Home & Away.
Okay my old profile was a little cringey although people seem to like it:)
My name is Zoe and I am fourteen years old and a Harry Potter addict. I love all things Australia and I should be Australian but I'm not. I'm British. I live in a tiny little town in south east England, and I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter. I grew up with two older sisters who read me Harry Potter as bedtime stories, and I read the first book when I was seven. I have two cats, Rocket and Robbie, who I sometimes have conversations with. I'm a little bit weird like that, but they're good listeners, trust me. xD I've been writing since I could hold a pen properly, and I've always been very creative. But as I grew older and ridiculously shyer, I lost my creativity to some extent and couldn't create my own characters anymore. That was when I discovered Fanfiction. I thought it was great, because I could use other people's characters and channel them into my own writing!
The only fanfiction I really read is Harry Potter and Home and Away.
Ships I sail:
Drastoria (close second)
Ships I sink:
James with anyone apart from Lily and vice versa
Sirius with anyone apart from Marlene
Brax with anyone apart from Charlie and vice versa
Heath with anyone apart from Bianca and vice versa
There's probably more for both but I can't think of any right now.
100 Random Questions
- What type of music do you listen to? Kind of everything, but my favourite artist is easily Taylor Swift. I also like Ellie Goulding, Bruno Mars and Rihanna. I'm a sucker for love songs and relatable lyrics.
- What cheers you up? I find that the only thing that can cheer me up is by talking through my problems with a close friend and letting them cheer me up. I tend to run away from my problems, rather than face them head on.
- What do you constantly think about? I'm always thinking about my future. I'm a massive worrier, and I stress over not being successful.
- Is there something that constantly takes up hours of your time? Really just browsing the internet and writing. I'm the hugest procrastinator.
- Do you have a favourite book and do you read much? I couldn't pick a favourite book. I read all of the time! I love the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games series and Beautiful Creatures books. I guess I like books with sequels! My favourite classic is easily Wuthering Heights.
- What's the longest you've gone without sleep? Why? Like I mentioned, I'm a massive worrier, and I hardly sleep because I stay up all night thinking. Sometimes I can go more than 30 hours without sleep.
- Do you have anyone you go to for advice? My mum or sisters! We're all extremely close :)
- What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break? I really want to stop biting my nails! I just can't do it though :(
- Is there anything I should know? I can be very embarrassing, but I'm also very easy to embarrass.
- What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to? I'm not a particularly fussy eater, but I always find that Italian dishes are safe for me to go for. Or burgers.
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite? My favourite word is evidently. I say it all the time. My least favourite word is globule. It sounds gross.
- Describe something that's happened to you for which had no explanation. Why? I don't really know. I'm very logical, so I come up with an explanation for everything!
- What did you do for your latest birthday? I just had a few friends round, and they slept over :)
- What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not? I celebrate Christmas, Easter etc even though I'm not religious. I also celebrate Halloween.
- If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be? Probably Sydney, as it is top of my places to go. I also think Paris is a beautiful city and name.
- Who is your hero? Taylor Swift or J.K Rowling
- Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus. Dictionaries annoy me.
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? No, but I have been stung by a wasp.
- Have you ever tipped a cow? Nopee.
- What's the sickest you have ever been? I had appendicitis last year, and was hospitalized.
- Are you still learning who you are? Definitely, I'm only fourteen!
- Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of? I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm terrified of wasps, bees and swans.
24. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with? I've done ballet since I was three. Out of book characters as well? Draco Malfoy, James Potter or Sirius Black. I can't decide who's more delicious.
25. What is the most memorable class you have ever taken? My English lessons back in year five were amazing. Also, my Science teacher in year 8 made me enjoy Science! He was crazy.
26. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?Knock Knock. Who's there? You Know. You know who? THAT'S RIGHT, AVADA KEDAVRA. (I'm sadistic okay.)
27. What is your favorite commercial? There was this one with a dancing Shetland pony. I can't even remember what is was for, but I think it was for a phone company. I cried with laughter.
28. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Taylor Swift.
29. What is your favorite breakfast food? Croissants.
30. Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight? I've never tried it, and no.
31. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Make up :)
32. What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it? My personality. Yes. Yes I am.
33. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that's wrong? No, I haven't, but I don't think it is wrong, as long as you aren't dating either of them. I don't think it is right to lead someone on.
34. Ever had any relatives in jail? Nopee
35. Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed? It depends what mood I'm in. I tend to be a realist, so I whatever the situation is, I see it for what it is.
36. Mountains or the beach? View, or the tv? The beach, and probably the TV. I'm lazy.
37. Plain, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device? Train. Teleportation device, obviously...
38. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do? Go to Australia!
39. Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven't do you want to? Nope, but I'm going to donate blood.
40. Crowds, small groups, or "Go away, I'm a loner"? A mix really. I like to feel popular, but I also like to be in small groups and value alone time.
41. Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it? Nearly drowning at my friend's pool party. I think I've recovered now.
42. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble? Khloe Kardashian. But I don't see it...
43. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? These weird chocolate French things. I don't know what they were called.
44. If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be? My nanny(grandma). She's the person I would most like to meet, as I never had the chance.
45. Do you believe honesty is the best policy? In some circumstances, but I'm not always honest.
46. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? Jack the Ripper.
47. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Who would you least like to be …? An engineer who could get me out. Someone annoying.
48. What do you think Victoria's secret is? It's a secret isn't it?
49. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? Francine from Arthur.
50. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe. A week without changing clothes, because you can use nice shower gels, and wear perfume and make an effort to keep those clothes clean.
51. Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or Hate?I love Autumn! It's my birthday month, and nice weather and pretty:) I hate Spring because it's always really boring.
52. If you could choose your method of dying or where, what would they be?I'd like to die in my sleep. Wouldn't everyone? Something painless and quick.
53. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose? Home and Away. It's my favourite TV show. Or Suburgatory.
54. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words. Crazy, quirky, beautiful, trustworthy, sister.
55. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question? Oooh that's a tricky one..maybe an iconic queen like Queen Elizabeth I, and ask what it was like ruling a country in a society ruled by men.
56. If you join the circus, what would you perform? Something to do with dance.
57. Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Ugly and live forever. Your personality makes you beautiful, and there's always more ways to feel beautiful. Death is unreversible.
58. You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? No. I would keep the child, because I would have already witnessed it's first magical year of life to make me feel connected with him/her. I would have missed that in the other child's life.
59. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life? It depends what they did. If it was for life, I'd presume murder or something. In that case, I would want them to pay the consequences for their crime.
60. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000? Probably not. I hate all insects.
61. If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose ad how would you torment them? I don't really know. I'm not that mean and I probably wouldn't even go through with it.
62. Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness? Definitely. I think they should know about issues around them, but it should be delivered in a sensitive way. There's a difference between 'sheltering' and 'blocking out'.
63. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? The making of the Harry Potter films.
64. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? (Live in the body temporarily or permanently?) A Youtuber, maybe like Carrie Fletcher. I wouldn't stay there permanently though.
65. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? 21. It seems like a pretty good age.
66. What question do you hate to answer? How old are you? People never believe me. Oh and who do you like? People always ask that question so they can gossip about it later.
67. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ooh, it depends? Would I put on weight? Probably something like tomato and cheese pasta pots from Tesco. They're amazing.
68. Where do you go to get on a computer? My bedroom.
69. How do you start a conversation? Hey. I usually find that's a good place to start.
70. What keys on a keyboard do you not use? The Fs. I don't know what they're for.
71. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? Someone who was in a lot of pain, so I could help them.
72. You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? What do you do? I'd think it was some scary death eater. I scream and run. I'm a wimp. In reality, it was probably a leaf.
73. What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name? Div. Their name was George.
74. Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you? I was in my bedroom. I really hope not.
75. Have you ever eating a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten? I've eaten both of those, plus play dough, grass and leaves. I liked to experiment with things when I was a kid.
76. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?My wall and this cool snowball light thing I have and a fluffy rug.
77. When was the last time you bought something? What was it? Probably last week, I bought an iPod charger.
78. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.
79. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No.
80. When was the last time you ran/went for a jog? Yesterday.
81. Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation? Dream vacation would be Sydney or Italy. Worst vacation would be somewhere like the Arctic.
82. Worst injury you have had? I cracked my chin open when I was six.
83. What do you want to know about the future? Nothing. I'd rather just wait.
84. What was the last picture took of you? A selfie, ahahahahaha.
85. Do you know any big gossipers? Yes. A million.
86. Have you been pulled over by a cop? Nope. I'm a good girl. (And I'm only fourteen)
87. Do you know your heritage? Not really. I know my family originates from Jersey and Scotland.
88. What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? I don't know really xD If I want something, I want it and will save up for it. But I haven't really ever wanted something particularly badly.
89. What you have faked being sick so you wouldn't have to go to? School.
90. What was the last lie you have said? That the buses aren't running, so I don't have to go out tomorrow xD
91. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes
92. What is your blood type? O-
93. Have you ever been in a car accident? Nope
94. What was your weirdest prank call that you have made? Phoning up someone, pretending that they'd won a holiday to Australia.
95. Best compliment you have received? That I should get signed to a music label.
96. Do you trust anyone with your life? No. I have serious trust issues.
97. What is your greatest strength or weakness? My greatest strength is my leadership qualities. My weakness is also that.
98. What is your perfect pizza? Hawaiian. But I also love four cheese.
99. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? I hope it's not too early.
100. Do you get along with your family? Why or why not? I have a very close relationship with my sisters and mum. I tend to argue with my dad because we both have short tempers.