Poll: Who is your favorite remaining tribute in the Midnight Cavern story? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Hunger Games.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As of August 18, 2013, all my previous fanfiction works will be deleted and my pename will be changed. The works are being deleted due to incompleteness and/or poor quality. If you wish to adapt one of my works yourself, please message me before 9pm Central Time on the 17th. The only exceptions are the two poems. - Screen-seer, previously Girls-Can-Play-Football-Too and Girlonfirerockz
Hey guys! My name's Sarah. I enjoy writing fanfiction, but poetry is my passion: you can find the link to most of my poems at the bottom of my profile. While I don't always prioritize correctly, I am a student first; updates WILL be slow during the school year. Barring conflicts, I'll make an effort to update one story every weekend. If you want frequent updates, be sure to remind me in the reviews with some constructive criticism.
Now, 10 facts about me:
1. I'm fourteen
2. Running is the only hobby I place ahead of writing
3. I've been a vegetarian for three years
4. I've never gotten a B (knock on wood)
5. I'm allergic to hazelnuts and peanuts and coconuts and tree nuts (well you get the point!)
6. I'm particularly obsessed with Harry Potter, even though I see plot repetitions (bluh) and inconsistencies frequently in her writing. (I can't do any better)
7. My favorite book isn't Harry Potter though, it's Uncle Tom's Cabin
8. My guilty pleasure is reading classic novels (currently working on My Antonia)
9. I despise when teachers merely teach to the test
10. I can play the clarinet