Ello. Call me Flora. God I love that name, why couldn't my parents have called me Flora? I'm a girl, I have 2 cats, a dog, and a ginea pig. I have written no stories so far. I doubt I will. Not very gutsy.
I like Pokemon, Danny Phantom, Making Fiends, the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Avatar the Last Airbender, the Fairly Odd Parents, Phineas and Ferb, Rio, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, the Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson, Cats Don't Dance, Jimmy Neutron, Lilo and Stitch, the Scorpio Races and Tangled.
I am insane and proud of it!!!! Oh look, a nickel! YAY!!
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes the colors yellow and purple.
Dislikes onions, peppers, winter tomatoes (cause in the winter tomatoes are all watery, old, and imported), macaroni soup, blackeyed peas, and garlic. Blech.
Likes seafood, steak, most vegetables, candy (especially licorice) and just about every food except those listed above.
Dislikes rap music.
Likes Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Skye Sweetnam, Elvis Presley, Simple Plan, the Beatles.
Dislikes Draco Malfoy, Wormtail, Lucius Malfoy, Umbridge, and Mr. Crouch.
Likes Harry, Hermione, Ron, George and Fred, Wood, Pansy, Dumbledore, Snape, Bellatrix, Luna, and Voldemort. Yeeesss, the Voldemort. He's a damn good villan.
Dislikes Paul, Giovanni, Cyrus, Gary, Trip, Harley, Barry, Rudy, Langley, and Barry.
Likes Ash, Iris, Dawn, Misty, Max, Daisy, Shelly, Pikachu, Cilan, Kenny, Burgundy, Deliah, Ursula, Drew, Zoey, Nando, Looker, and N.
Likes: Negaishipping, Obliviashipping, Pokeshipping, Sommeliershipping, Twinkeafshipping, Contestshipping, Rocketshipping, Soulsilvershipping, Ferriswheelshipping, Luckyshipping, Chosenshipping, Handymanshipping, Checkmateshipping, Schoolshipping, and Lagomorphshipping.
Dislikes: Wishfulshipping, Danceshipping, Vatonageshipping, Eldershipping, Diamondshipping, and Ikarishipping.
Likes: HarryxGinny, RonxHermione, MalfoyxPansy, VoldamortxBellatrix, and SnapexLily.
Likes: DannyxSam, TuckerxJazz, ClockworkxJazz, DanixYoungblood, and DashxPaulina.
Dislikes: DannyxPaulina, DannyxEmber, and DannyxVlad.
Cool stuff I found!
On Original Poem, made by Skellingtonfan1.
I live in a world...
Where being normal is too mundane, too boring for a human being...
Where animals talk, and actually have something to say...
Where Christmas is magical, and miracles actually happen...
Where Halloween is brought my a dancing skeleton and a rag doll woman...
Where snow is because of a man with scissors for hands...
Where superheroes protect the innocent...
Where wardrobes have magical worlds inside...
Where wizards and witches are common...
Where owls bring the mail...
Where imagination powers everything...
Where half-god children go on adventures...
Where ghosts are real, and many are friendly...
Where anyone can fly, if the believe...
Where children never grow old...
Where fairies exist...
Where everyone is different...
Where the beds are made for jumping...
Where we spend the day laughing...
I live in a world different from everything, care to join me?
Thank you whoever wrote this!
--Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth." Ancient Proverb.
--Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
--You laugh at me because I'm crazy, I laugh at you because there's an invisible leprechaun on your shoulder!
--Before you judge a person, walk a mile in his shoes. After that it doesn't matter. You're a mile away from him and you got his shoes!
--Sanity? Why would I want something as useless as that?
--God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherit the Earth!
--I'm not suffering from insanity...I'm enjoying every minute of it!
--We are not retreating...we are advancing in another direction.
--They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
--Whoever said "anything is possible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
--Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--I'm not so good with advice. May I offer a sarcastic comment?
--Drive like you stole it!
--Everyday I think people can't get any dumber. Every day I'm proven horribly wrong.
--I didn't escape from the mental ward! Those sirens are a complete coincidence!
--Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
--Never knock on death's door. Ring the door bell and run like heck. He hates it.
--Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
--Some people are like slinkies, good for nothing, but they make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
--It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
--It's not PMS...it's you.
--Normal people worry me.
--And to think you are the result of millions of years of evolution.
--There's nothing that can't be fixed with duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over.
--Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
--I stopped fighting my inner demons quite some time ago. We're on the same side now.
--I do not have an attitude problem! I have an attitude, but I just can't find a problem with it.
--I'm not mean, I just say what most people keep in their heads.
--I don't need your attitude, I have my own.
--I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
--You're a great friend. But if zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
--Be the type of woman, that when your feet land on the floor when you get out of bed in the morning, the devil thinks: "Oh, crap! She's up!"
--Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid.
--I did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.
--Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me.
--That which does not kill me had better run pretty fast!
--Someday we'll look back on all this and crash the car.
--There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
--My Reality Check bounced.
--On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
--I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
--Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
--Eagles may soar, but wolves don't get sucked up into jet engines.
--The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
--I didn't fall for you, you tripped me.
--I am being driven insane. And I must say the scenery is nice.
--Would you like a cookie? So would I.
--"Pardon me while I find a container for my joy."-Debbie of the Wild Thornberrys
--"Of course, you realize this means war."-Bugs Bunny
--You can't make people love you, but you can stalk them until they give in.-Scoop by Rene Gutteridge
--A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
--Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
--The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
--Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
--Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
--I ran with scissors, and lived!
--If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
--A day without sunshine is like...Night.
--Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
--Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat. - unknown
--Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
--The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them.
--I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
--Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
--One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
--It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
--Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
--Some people say 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say 'If you can't beat them, beat them', because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise!
--If at first you don't succeed...go back and reload the gun. - unknown
--"If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
--Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
--One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
--It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
--There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
--Most learn by observation. Some learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually touch the fire to see if it is hot.
--Fuck a hater. Hit a snitch. You're my girl. My 5 star bitch. Love you more than ANY dick. If I don't get this back, you ain't shit! Send to 10 of your girls.
--Best friends are aware of how stupid you are, but still choose to be seen in public with you.
--Heaven doesn't want me there and Hell knows I'll take over.
--STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
--Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
--Handyman's law: cut to fit, beat into place.
--He who talks by the yard and thinks by the inch deserves to be kicked by the foot.
--Work now, make others work later.
--I read somewhere that speaking in front of a crowd is the number one fear for an average person. Number two is death. That means if you have to be at a funeral, you'd rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.
--When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep... not screaming, like the passengers in his car!
--Men think one of three things at any given time: I want a sandwich, I want a woman, or I want a woman who can make me a sandwich.
--Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
--There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It’s just weird when you lose. (Which I have done. It was awkward...)
PMS - Possible Murder Suspect
As I lay in bed looking at the twinkling stars above me, I think, "Where the hell is my ceiling?"
I didn't lose my mind. I sold it on Ebay.
Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
I'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice!
Curiosity killed whoever got in my way.
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
Most teachers promote the three R's; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic. Then there are those that promote three S's; Sit down, Shut up, and STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
You say I'm not cool. But cool is the same as cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump off a bridge, I laugh harder.
To date, life has been a race between Software companies making bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
Smile. It scares people.
An overly-positive attitude may not be enough to solve a problem, but it sure ticks people off enough for it to be worth it!
There are easier things to do in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance.
A wise man once said, "I don't know, go ask a woman."
Hell hath no fury that of a scorned woman. I'll help make sure of it.
I get plenty of exercise; jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
Life isn't passing me by! It's trying to run me over!
Why, in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'
Anyone: Go to hell!
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on your back and forces you to stay down...
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
1.Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2.Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3.Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4.Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5.Do not go out in public.
6.Disregard above note.Perform numbers 1 to 4.
8.Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9.Floor is slippery when wet.
10.Lake is slippery when dry.
11.Only talk to strangers you know.
12.Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13.For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14.Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15.Kill them for security purposes.
16.Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17.Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18.The men in white coats are not your friends.
19.Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20.When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21.Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22.Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23.Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24.Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25.Train army of flying monkeys.
26.Goldfish don't like milk.
27.Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28.Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29.People are staring at you.
30.So act insane.
31.People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32.Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33.Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34.Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35.You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36.Never pet a burning dog.
37.Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38.Naked men dig parkas.
39.Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40.You know what would look good on you?
42.Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43.The size of Danny DeVito.
44.Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45.Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46.Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47.Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48.No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49.That way is rum.
50.Constipated people don't give a sh-t.
52.You cannot kill the snow.
53.The snow can kill you.
54.Grass can also kill you.
55.The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56.Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57.HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58.Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59.In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60.You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61.Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62.Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63.Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64.Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65.Remember to kill HIM...
66.Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67.Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68.The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69.Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70.Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71.Eat the evidence.
72.But not if it's broken glass.
73.When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74.Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75.Disregard last note.
77.On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78.Stock up on ball point pens.
79.Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80.The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81.Do not stick fingers into blender.
82.Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83.Blood loss is bad.
84.Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85.Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86.Answer every question with a question.
87.Ask people what gender they are.
89.Refer to people as "mortal".
90.The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91.Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92.Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93.Find the creators of pop-up messages.
96.Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97.Dunk head in boiling water.
98.Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99.Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100.Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Reasons why girls rule!!
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game. (Not Completely true)
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
Ways to reject a guy:
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
What my mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you hate Justin Beaber, put this on your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you've ever copied and pasted something on your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it on your profile, and add your name to the list.AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactively Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, White Moonlight, Inuforlyf, Kimster44, wolfsaver-ladey, jasmine0317, CherriEclispe, Friendly Kitty, Floracat.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this on your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on to make it longer.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
If you are wierd, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather than read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
This story is about a little girl that was abused. If you care about it, copy and paste it to your profile.
My name is Sarah I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the wall.
I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door.
He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah And I am but three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
My Girl & Guy Sides
YOUR GUY SIDE:
Total: 10/26 (Ok)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Total: 4/26. Wow, I suck at my gender.
Notice: To all those who think Homophobia is wrong and want to fight for a better future for our gay and lesbian friends, please repost this into your profile:
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
LIST YOUR TOP TEN POKEMON CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU ARE IN THE ANIME
Then ask the following questions
- What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
- Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
- Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
- Number 5 cooked you dinner?
- Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
- Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
- Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
- Number 9 made fun of your friends?
- Number 10 ignored you all the time?
- Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
- You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
- It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
- You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
- You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
- You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
ASH HELP! I'M BEING FORCED AGAINST MY WILL TO MARRY MEOWTH!!!
- You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
- You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
- You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
- Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
- Number 2 tells you about her deeply hidden love for number 9.
- You're dating 3 and he introduces you to his parents. Would you get along?
Sure. I like Johanna.
- Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
- Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
- Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
I would pair her up with Drew. They'd fall in love. No more broken hearts. Happily ever after!
- You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
- Number 8 thinks (S)he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
- Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
- You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
-You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
- Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
- Would 2 trust 5?
- Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
- 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
- If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
- 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
James goes to TR. Pikachu goes as a spy.
- 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
Oh no no no Misty. Drew's hair is off limits.
- 9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
- 10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
- 1 accidentally kicked 10?
- 2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
- 5 and 6 did a workout together?
As long as they're together, I think they'll be satisfied.
- 6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
- 7 won the lottery?
- 8 had quite a big secret?
- 9 became a singer?
- 10 got a daughter?
-What would 1 think of 2?
- How would 3 greet 4?
- What would 4 envy about 5?
- What dream would 5 have about 6?
- What do 6 and 7 have in common?
- What would make 7 angry at 8?
- Where would 8 meet 9?
- What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
- What would make 10 scared of 1?
- Is 3 Gay?
- How do you feel right now?
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin means 'many' and 'tics' means 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
11. Only in America...can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House.
People do stupid things all the time. Then they sue the company, get rich, and the company has to make stupid and obvious labels that say:
"Warning: This product can burn eyes." -- On a curling iron.
"Do not drive with sunshield in place." -- On a cardboard sunshield that keeps the sun off the dashboard.
"Caution: This is not a safety protective device." -- On a plastic toy helmet used as a container for popcorn.
"Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks." -- On an "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter.
"Not intended for highway use." -- On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow.
"This product is not to be used in bathrooms." -- On a Holmes bathroom heater.
"Caution: Hot beverages are hot!" -- On a coffee cup.
"Caution: Shoots rubber bands." -- On a product called "Rubber Band Shooter."
"Warning: May contain small parts." -- On a frisbee.
"Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less." -- On a birthday card for a 1 year old.
"Warning: Do not use on eyes." -- In the manual for a heated seat cushion.
"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.
"For use on animals only." -- On an electric cattle prod.
"For use by trained personnel only." -- On a can of air freshener.
"Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you." -- On a motorcycle helmet-mounted rear-view mirror.
"Warning: Riders of personal watercraft may suffer injury due to the forceful injection of water into body cavities either by falling into the water or while mounting the craft." -- In the manual for a jetski.
"Warning: Do not climb inside this bag and zip it up. Doing so will cause injury and death." -- A label inside a protective bag (for fragile objects), which measures 15cm by 15cm by 12cm.
"Do not use as ear plugs." -- On a package of silly putty.
"Warning: knives are sharp!" -- On the packaging of a sharpening stone.
"Not for weight control." -- On a pack of Breath Savers.
"Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth." -- On the label of a bottled drink.
"Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice." -- On a box of rat poison.
"Cannot be made non-poisonous." -- On the back of a can of de-icing windshield fluid.
"Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller.
"Look before driving." -- On the dash board of a mail truck.
"Do not iron clothes on body." -- On packaging for a Rowenta iron.
"Do not drive car or operate machinery." -- On Boot's children's cough medicine.
"For indoor or outdoor use only." -- On a string of Christmas lights.
"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." -- On a child sized Superman costume.
"This door is alarmed from 7:00pm - 7:00am." -- On a hospital's outside access door.
"Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted." -- On a sign at a railroad station.
"Product will be hot after heating." -- On a supermarket dessert box.
"Do not turn upside down." -- On the bottom of a supermarket dessert box.
"Do not light in face. Do not expose to flame." -- On a lighter.
"Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball." -- On the label for a cheap rubber ball toy.
"Not for human consumption." -- On a package of dice.
"May be harmful if swallowed." -- On a shipment of hammers.
"Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand." -- In the manual for a Swedish chainsaw.
"Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers." -- From a manual for an SGI computer.
"Warning: May contain nuts." -- On a package of peanuts.
"Do not eat if seal is missing." -- On said seal.
"Remove occupants from the stroller before folding it."
"Access hole only -- not intended for use in lifting box." -- On the sides of a shipping carton, just above cut-out openings which one would assume were handholds.
"Warning: May cause drowsiness." -- On a bottle of Nytol, a brand of sleeping pills.
"Turn off motor before using this product." -- On the packaging for a chain saw file, used to sharpen the cutting teeth on the chain.
"Do not put in mouth." -- On a box of bottle rockets.
"Remove plastic before eating." -- On the wrapper of a Fruit Roll-Up snack.
"Not dishwasher safe." -- On a remote control for a TV.
"For lifting purposes only." -- On the box for a car jack.
"Safe for use around pets." -- On a box of Arm & Hammer Cat Litter.
"Do not use house paint on face." -- In a Visa commercial that depicts an expecting couple looking for paint at a hardware store.
"Do not drive cars in ocean." -- In a car commercial which shows a car in the ocean.
"Always drive on roads. Not on people." -- From a car commercial which shows a vehicle "body-surfing" at a concert.
"For a limited time only." -- From a Rally's commercial that described how their burgers were fresh.
"May become lodge in your throat" -- Jolly Rancher Wrapper
"Directions: Use like regular soap." -- On a box of Dial Soap
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (...Well what the heck would the other use be??)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
()= I'd actually do this
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers (Hermione's going to kill me)
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is an evil incarnate
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the HARRY POTTER series are the best books ever- copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely loved Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you are against child abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this to your profile. (How much do you like chocolate?)
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day),(jasmineflower27 - 3 days),(ArianaRae - 2 days), (Susly - 1 day) (Lily.and.Alice - 3 hours) (Dimcairien - 2 days) (agapplesauce- 2 or 3 days) (Floracat-2 days)
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
What disease did cured ham have?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
How to annoy people
WARNING only read this if you wish to lower your life expectancy by a huge amount
Accuse people of "glue sniffing addictions" in public.
Fourth- Six laws of Anime: (lmao, epic! And so true!)
Originally compiled and edited by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
6. Law of Temporal Variability
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
11. Law of Inherent Combustability
12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission
13. Law of Energetic Emission
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
15. Law of Inexhaustability
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
19. Law of Demonic Consistency
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
24. Law of Americanthropomorphism
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
26. Law of Feline Mutation
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
29. Law of Melee Luminescence
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
32. Law of Follicular Permanence
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
34. Law of Probable Attire
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
36. Law of Quitupular Aggultination
37. Law of Extradimensional Capacitance
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
39. Law of Inverse Attraction
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
41. Law of Xylolaceration
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation
45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
There is no such thing as normal. Everyone is either weird, crazy or just plain odd. If you agree, copy this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
5 Reasons why kids are so adorable :
--The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE . God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
--The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
--One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"
--A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
--A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".
Please select from the following options:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn
I was walking around in a Target store,
when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny,
are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to
buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went
to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give
this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for
Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after
all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her
where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can
give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be
with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He
then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. "
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we
check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to
his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then h e looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to
sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a wh ite rose for my
mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough
to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left w ith my
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I
started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which
mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a
critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to
recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the
newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went
to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for
people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her
hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed
forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a
drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Unsafe External Link