Author has written 8 stories for Vampire Academy, Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, and Fairy Tail.
Thank you for visiting my profile! So I want to be a writer when I grow up. This is a good start. So I put up a few things about me. Check them out.
-I AM ON HIATUS-
Puede llamarme Lissa ~ You can call me Lissa
Fandoms I'm in:
-Shadowhunter Chronicles/Book by Cassandra Clare and crew
-Disney, anything Dinsey
GET TO KNOW MEEE!
1) Favorite object in my room?
My Kindle and my Ipod
2) What flavor Slurpee do you get?
3) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments?
Not really, its an excuse to get out of school. But, take me to the dentist and I'll freak out! I hate the feeling of them drilling your teeth! EESH! gives me the creeps just writing about it!!!
4) Favorite song?
Erm, Broadway musicals or things by Ed Sheeran.
Also, Can't Help Falling In Love
5) What do you think of hot dogs?
6) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. Coffee in the morning. Coffee in the afternoon. Coffee in the evening. Coffee in the middle of the night.
7) Can you do pushups?
Not a single one.
8) Can you do chin ups?
Not a single one.
9) What’s you favorite piece of jewelry?
An engraved necklace given to me by my boyfriend
10) Do you like blue cheese?
11) Ever been in a car crash?
12) What's one thing you hate about your self?
Self-confidence and promotion, my friend. They go a long way. I'm f*ing awesome.
13) Middle name?
You tell me yours and I'll lie about mine ;)
14) 3 things going through your head right now?
-Thinking a possible response to this question
-Thinking about thinking about a possible response
-Think about thinking about thinking about a possible response
15) Three things you bought yesterday?
Christmas. Penguin. Socks. I bought three of them.
16) 3 things you drink regularly?
Coffee, coffee, did I mention coffee?
17) 3 things you eat regularly?
I am a simple person: I sees food, I eats food.
18) Current worry?
School and applications.
19) Current hate?
20) Do you spend Christmas with your extended worry?
21) How do you bring in the new year?
22) Where would you like to be right now?
I'm content with where I am.
23) Do you own slippers?
Why of course, and I have penguin socks to wear with them.
24) What shirt are you wearing?
A green sweater.
25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
26) Can you whistle?
27) Which hand do you write with?
28) Favorite girls name?
Chailey is a beautiful name.
29) Favorite boys name?
Right now the name Devon is coming to me, but I don't think I would give any of my children that name.
30) Whats in your pocket
31) Last person to make you laugh?
Me. I'm hilarious.
32) Worst injury you've ever had?
I had to get surgery of my arm.
33) Do you love where you live?
Yeah, its a beautiful place.
34) How many TV's do you have at home?
um let's see...1,2,3 carry the five, subtract 20, drink some coffee, i have 7 TV's!! :)
35) Who is your loudest friend?
Oh, by far that would be Timothy, my imaginary friend. He gets pretty crazy, that one. QUIET DOWN NOW TIMOTHY!
36) How many dogs do you have?
Just a one, named Mouse.
37) What is your favorite candy?
All of them.
38) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
Hmm, many. Perhaps Italy or France.
39) What were you doing at midnight last night?
40) What was the first thing you thought this morning when you woke up?
Shit, I overslept.
41) What song is stuck in your head right now?
Shirtsleeve by Ed Sheeran.
42) What was the last thing that you ate?
Chewing on gum right now.
43) What was the last TV show that you watched/finished?
I rewatched an episode of Teen Wolf out of boredom.
44) Are you a nerd?
Certainly. Anyone who frequents a website called "fanfiction" is most likely a nerd.
45) What is the weirdest thing you've ever heard a teacher say?
A history teacher, Mr. Gleiss, once said, "If I had triplets, I would say, 'Not once, not twice, but thrice a Gleiss.'" That was iconic.
46) How many people do you think have actually read this whole quiz?
Very few, I would suspect.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Broken Hearts Mend
Well, you have reached the end of my profile! If you read it from top to bottom all the way through, you deserve some kind of reward!! I have tested my links, but if you find trouble with them then P.M me and I'll fix them soon as possible!
|Community:||Favorite VA fics.|
|Focus:||Books Vampire Academy|