Author has written 10 stories for Guilty Gear, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Hellboy.
News: I am stopping any unfinished fics to write my original stories for publishing. Werewolf's Bane is on a 3 month wait to be accepted by an editor and publisher of Dark Moon Magazine.
Now that you chose to read this profile, I want to warn the readers that some of my fics involve cursing in it, a.k.a the "four letter words", so if you're offended by them (or entertained), let this be known. I won't put my fic on mature because of one word or a sentance. I'm an adult and I like to write adult things. This includes tasteful cussing. Otherwise, enjoy! And feel free to contact me if you wish.
I would also like to admit I am a review whore. If you like something, please, review so I can get feedback.
Fanfic/fiction writer's Questionaire:
1. How long have you been writing fanfiction? 10 years. Seriously.
2. What was the first fandom you started on your fics? Beast Wars Transformers, but this was a while before I got the internet and found fanfiction. I typed it on an old fashioned typewriter just for fun.
3. How long have you been writing in general? Wow. I wanted to write since I was 13 I think. I studied it since. Books are fun.
4. What writer inspired you to begin writing? C.J. Cherryh. I liked her style. I fell in love with her book "Rider at the Gate".
5. Who is your favorite writer? Stephen King.
6. What is your favorite book? Pet Sematary by Stephen King.
7. What type of genre do you like to write? Science fiction and fantasy.
8. How do you get your ideas? Music.
9. Who is your favorite fanfic writer? None. I haven't found a writer good enough to like. I'm very picky. The ones I come by on a daily basis are either boring, stupid or writing problem I see I turn away from. I know, I'm mean. A lot of fics are overdone and poorly written so I barely read them.
10. Why do you write fanfics? Practice. Fun.
11. Do you have a beta reader? No.
12. How do you write? I write the old fashioned way: pencil to paper, type it down on my computer then edit.
13. How many pages do you normally write per chapter or fic? I normally keep each chapter a minimum of 4 and maximum of 7 by length on my word processor.
14. Do you put your original characters in your fics? Sometimes, but I'm cautious of doing that. I don't want people stealing certain characters I worked very hard to create.
15. Do you want to write something original? Yes. I already have tried but they've failed me so far. Professional writing isn't as easy as it seems. But that doesn't mean give up.
16. What kind of advice do you have for other fanfic writers?Check your writing (grammar and spelling). Don't do what others do, be original. Self-installed and high school based fics are old! Be clear and use descritpion when needed, proper quotes, punctuation, ect. Write, write, write. AND READ A BOOK! If you want tips or suggestions, just ask me. I'm always up for writing conversations.
Updated: (Febuary 2012)
Current writing project: A Private Place (Original)
Currently reading: I am Legend
Current obsession: Final Fantasy 12
Unsafe External Link