Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey, i just discovered that i have possibly the most boring bio on the planet, oh my god.
So i'm so unbelievably bored, i haven't bought any christmas presents yet, which is bad coz its the 22nd, but im broke and i will fix that tomorrow
I'm 163cm high, and i don't know what that is in feet and inches. I have brown hair which i've been streaking since year 7 coz it was so plain. I have pale skin, and masses of freckles. My eye colour changes depending on who you ask,but i've gathered with extenisve research that it's some kind of blue/green/gray mixture.
I live in Canberra, Australia, which is awesome, except that we seem unable to have good weather, alternating between sweltering and freezing. And apparently we are in a drought but I swear everytimeI try to take the dog for a walk it's raining.
I'm 16, i'm in year 10, and i can never decide whetherI like school or not.
I rarely update my stories, despite my best intentions. Normally, after i upload a chapter, i will start on the next one. I then get distracted and say i'll come back to it later, butI don't. Not for many moons. And then whatI have written sounds outdated to me, soI start again. And the circle continues.
Ikeep forgetting to capitalize my 'i's in this because Word usually does it for me.
1. pumpkins (mum still hasn't caught onto this)
2. bananas in large quantities (very rarely i go on banana crazes, but quit after the first 1 and a half)
3. honey yoghurt (why can people not stick with strawberry?)
4. golf (how can this entertain people for hours?)
5. eggs (ewww...they're all runny)
6. chickens too, actually (I was eating KFC once, and i heard this crack as a bone broke. It was so gross i've never been able to touch chicken again. Even live ones)
7. boredom (then again, i hate being too busy)
8. sneezing on buses (it feels like everyone's looking at you)
9. pink (the singer, not the artist. Her name has disturbing Barbie connotations, and she doesn't look like Barbie and it just messes with your brain)
I think that the more guitar solos and screming a song has, the better it becomes.
I'm running out of things to say, but that's the general idea of me.