Author has written 21 stories for Courage: The Cowardly Dog, Sherlock, and Supernatural.
I normally write SherlockBBC fics.
When I really, really want to read fluffy fics, I usually just end up writing them!
On that note, I certainly take requests if they catch my eye! Send me a PM if you want! :D
It's harder than I thought to find fluffy Sherlock fics!
So, most of my fics are fluff, but I also write some angsty and smutty fics.
Notes about stories:
1. Texting Doctor Watson - Oneshot. Smut, but ends a bit fluffy.
2. Sherlock: The Consulting Dishwasher Repairman - Smut with a tiny bit of angst.
3. I Learned That From The RepairmanSuggestive. Not fluffy, but silly.
4. Escalator - Oneshot. Fluff.
5. A Huffy Treat Fluff.
6. Peppermint Tea - Oneshot. Fluff.
7. Freaky Sherlock- Oneshot. Crossover and just fun.
8. Nightmare - Oneshot. Fluff.
9. The Thing About Water - Oneshot. Smut that I started off wanting to be fluff.
10. Saying I love you should be so simple - Series fic. Fluff.
11. I've Never Cooked A Turtle Oneshot. Fluffy fluff. Sick John and caring Sherlock.
12. Not Bored Twoshot. Angst. Drugged Sherlock. Abstract writing. Very fun for me to write.
13. Screeching Madness and Sweet Pain Oneshot. Pure CRACK. I really don't know why I wrote this, but there is so much word play that I can't help but love it.
14. The Annoying Case Of Stop Texting Me While We're In The Same Room, Sherlock Oneshot. Fluff. Slightly sick Sherlock.
15. Mon Docteur Oneshot, but fairly long. Fluff. Kidlock in half of it.
16. A Study In Curses Series fic. Case-fic later on, but mostly just a fun-fic. Fluff. There may be angst, and there WILL be Moriarty and Seb in it later. I'm having fun with this, but it's also fairly hard to get a hang of writing it. I need to plan things out, then chapters will become more regular.
17. Surprise, John Oneshot. Smut and fluff. I got bored.
I have soo many stories I'm working on. They might show up slowly, but they'll show up.
Stories that I'm working on that aren't up or ready to be up yet:
Wink-Smiley-Kiss-Kiss - Fluff, humour, fun. I'm nearly done with it. Been working on it for a while. I'm having WAY too much fun writing this fic.
Some series related to Sherlock testing John about things, or something. - fun and probably fluff
Fics that I'm working on that may be scrapped:
Second Chance - angst
A Cabin Pressure/Sherlock crossover - goofy fun for fun's sake
A very interesting twist on reality, starring Sherly Holmes and John Watson - goofy plot, but fluffy nonetheless, probably.
Some fic that I started writing that starts off as John's journal. Sounds like it could be okay. - No idea.
Basically, I write too much for my own good and I'm still considering going into the Sherlock requests forum blog thing on Livejournal again to get prompts because it's fun.
If you ever want to pick my brain about something, leave me an ask or send me a message! I'll gladly answer any questions or even just talk - whatever you'd like, really.
Also note that I appreciate critique. If you believe that I'm writing a bit OOC, please inform me so that I can correct myself by researching. I really have to be in a certain mind-set to write fics, though I usually am. Some of my earlier stories might be more OOC, and some of my recent chapters might be a little off, too. I apologise for this.