Poll: After reading chapter 8, do you think that In The Shadow Of Summer's rating should be changed to M? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Tsubasa Chronicle, and Fairy Tail.
*UPDATE* Okay, so I've been thinking really hard about something. I have all these story ideas collecting dust in the Possible Future Projects section of my profile, just sitting there collecting dust and generally not doing anything productive. It's a shame, really, because I really want these ideas to see the light of day but just don't get the chance thanks to a million other things getting in the way.
So here's what I'm proposing - I am putting all of the non-bolded titles up for grabs for any and all interested. Seriously, I don't care which of them you decide to do so long as the title isn't bold (the bold titles are ones I'm already planning to work on), and you can do whatever you want with these ideas once you snag their reins. But first, I need to lay down a few ground rules. Read them all before you do anything! They're all important!
Oh, and this isn't a contest or anything, so don't worry about winning! This is just my Story Idea Clearance Event (XD). I only want them out there in the hands of talented writers like yourself, because all story ideas have potential!
1. In order to be able to use one of the available ideas, YOU MUST PM ME to let me know which idea you're taking. No exceptions for anyone on this matter.
2. This one should be obvious, but I'll put this up anyway - only one story idea per person. Collabs are fine, but you must include that information (including who you're collabing with) in your PM, or else I won't count it and will disregard your request. We can't have multiple copies of the same story floating around out there. Plus, taking more than one story for yourself isn't fair to the other authors out there who might have interest in the idea you took when you shouldn't have.
3. Once a story idea is taken, it is taken. Like mentioned above, only one person per story idea is allowed. If you see a non-bold title italicized, that idea is no longer up for grabs because somebody else grabbed it before you. In other words, it's a first-come-first-serve deal.
3. This is more like a request than a rule, but even so - let me know via PM once you've posted the first chapter of your selected idea. It would make me happy to see how my ideas are growing in the imaginations of others out there. :)
4. The title of the idea you choose must be unbolded AND unitalicized. If you send me a PM regarding either one of those titles, I will disregard your request.
5. The story ideas aren't necessarily restricted to the fandom/genre/rating I have listed - they're just the root in which I founded them so they'd be easier to work with. If you want to use one of the ideas for another fandom, genre, or rating, that's totally fine with me if you can find a way to make it work (as in don't twist the ideas to the point they're unrecognizable from their source!). Include that in your PM as well!
6. Probably the most important rule. You must DEFINITELY AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION give me credit for these ideas once you start them. The plot is all you because I don't care what you do with the story once you start it, but please please please PLEASE credit the beginning ideas to ME. I will not stand for one of the story ideas I have listed here on my profile floating around this site posing as yours with no credits given. That is STEALING, and STEALING IS BAD.
Well, I think that's everything. The rules are laid out, and like I said, the story ideas are listed down below in the Possible Future Projects section of my profile. Please at least consider, because we can't have story ideas rot all alone! This will run until all the free story ideas have been taken. Have fun, you guys!
Story Ideas Currently Available: 9
Hello, xxIAmTheSkyxx here. I like to write, which is why I signed up. (Well, duh. XD)
I love Kingdom Hearts to the point that people will think I'm seriously obsessed with it. And I am :D 'Course, I like other things, too, but that will become apparent in time ;)
I might not seem like it, but I'm a really nice person to talk to! If you wanna say something - anything - to me, PM me! I'll answer you 100% of the time! (Not really. But I'll answer you as often as I can!) The best way to get a PM from me is to review one of my stories XD I reply to every new reviewer (or at least I try to) so I can thank each and every one of the people who take the time to give your thoughts on my work! So if you reviewed one of my stories, know that a thank-you PM will on its way to your inbox, regardless of whether you reply or not. :)
Thanks for visiting! As I said, I appreciate all of your reviews!
Oh, I'm a girl by the way. Just in case you wanted to know. :P
I was born on the day of Luxord/Axel and the month of Larxene.
I was born to the year of Xemnas, Demyx, Demyx, Xaldin.
I am Roxas/Zexion years old.
My favorite numbers are Demyx and Roxas.
My lucky numbers are Demyx, Saix, and Zexion.
If you understand, congratulations. You're a KH nerd too.
- After a stupidly long wait, In The Shadow Of Summer Ch. 11 is finally posted!
- The Valentine's Day special oneshot Valentine's Day is now posted! Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!
- I am back! And In The Shadow Of Summer Ch. 10 is UP! YAY!
Currently Working On:
- The Boy With No Name: Ch. 3 on hold.
- His Diary For The Unfortunate: Ch. 2 on hiatus.
- The Last Outsider: Ch. 8 pending.
- In the Shadow of Summer: Ch. 12 pending.
- Sight: Ch. 8 on hold.
- Numbers: Transcription complete. Ch. 4 on hiatus.
pending = haven't started, but story is still ongoing
on hold = started but stopped in the middle; story is still ongoing
on hiatus = has not been started, and story is on hold
in progress = currently in the process of being completed
Next In Line:
- Ask Me Nothing, And I'll Tell No Lies: Currently in its conceptual stages. Lots of fun ideas are reigning in my head right now for this story. Hopefully this story won't end up in Development Hell like my other slow stories. :P
- Brotherhood Chronicles: Operation C.L.O.U.D.: Currently in its conceptual stages. This is a kind-of-but-not-really-new story that I'll be starting down the line, companion to the rest of the LUL series (now called Brotherhood Chronicles, for both obvious and not-so-obvious reasons). May be a while before this gets started since I already have a bunch of things going on! I'll start working on this in full once my good friend Justice Tokidoki posts Caged. Check in the Possible Future Projects section for details!
If you want to read the basic summary for any of these stories (especially the ones not posted yet) go down to the Possible Future Projects section. That list is in order of personal priority.
A couple things you should know when reading my stories:
1. I tend to veer on the serious side of things. Don't expect to see too much humor from me. This doesn't mean I'll avoid humor stories like the plague; I simply find serious stories to be more impactful given my style.
2. In every first story that I write for a new fandom I haven't touched before, the lead(s) of said fandom WILL suffer. A lot. Be warned.
3. Above note doesn't mean that they won't suffer in subsequent entries. I love breaking my characters - I may not get blatantly graphic like some others out there, and I may not always do it, but I am generally not very nice to the lead characters of any given story, be it mundane or serious. Again - be warned.
4. According to at least a few people, I specialize in family (notably brother) drama. And I agree...for the most part.
5. I love doing author's notes.
6. I prefer writing male characters, but that doesn't mean I dislike writing female ones. Just expect the former to show up more than the latter.
7. I prefer writing AU stories.
8. If my stories aren't an AU, they're usually (obviously) post-canon. Which means I won't shy away from any potential spoilers.
9. The more I like a given character, the more likely it is that the character will suffer horribly.
10. Don't expect too many romance stories from me. They're stupidly overdone. Moments of romance will be present, yes. Stories FOCUSED on romance? Nope.
11. I usually write in third-person limited or first-person perspectives in my stories. I'm not that good with omniscient yet. *cough*
12. I LOVE OOC-NESS!!
In regards to Kingdom Hearts...
1. I torture a lot of the characters, and Sora's almost always going to be one of them.
2. I tend to drive characters insane. Guess who suffers from it the most.
3. Someone WILL eventually die or already be dead. Usually Kairi, but not always.
4. The main character(s) of any of my stories will most likely be one of the Sora quartet (Sora, Roxas, Ventus, or Vanitas. I got that term from a friend; it's too perfect NOT to use) or Riku.
5. Lots and lots of family angst (in my AUs). LOTS.
6. Okay, I write for this fandom the most. So most of the points I made in the above section apply here in one way or another.
In regards to Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles...
1. First of all, I seldom write for this fandom anymore.
2. I love the Syaorans. Both stories I've written for this so far have only focused on them.
3. I like the original Syaoran over the clone. Do the math now.
4. Sakura, Fai, and Kurogane will be highly unlikely to contribute anything major to the plot.
In regards to Fairy Tail...
1. Expect lots of NaLu fluff. I know I said I don't like romance, but these two are just too cute to NOT be played with somehow. Granted, it'll never really be pure fluff. All my characters have to earn their happy ending.
2. I'll mostly be focusing on either/or Natsu and Lucy, given that they're the main protagonists. Plus they're the most appealing to me character-wise. Expect more Natsu than Lucy, though. Like always.
3. I'll always be a meanie to Natsu. ALWAYS. I freaking love this dork, which means I'll be throwing a lot of crap at him. XD
4. Don't expect any Gray from me (In The Shadow Of Summer doesn't count!). That guy is boring as all hell for me to write. Sorry, Gray fans.
Currently Posted Stories (in order of publish date):
- Bittersweet Journey (KH, Rated T): Status: Complete. The very first fanfic that I posted on this site! :D This is currently the longest story I have, and it is...not that great, admittedly. Compared to my more recent ones, anyhow. ._. But as it stands, it's my first fic and so it has a very special place in my heart. The plot is horrible (so many plot holes it's like a story-pitfall-trap), most characters were just, you know, there, and the story is only slightly forgivable in my eyes. But only by a little bit. This is the only story of mine so far that has an OC (which I made my official OC since lots of people liked him) but it won't be for long. It gets better near the end though, when I finally know what I'm actually doing. :P Don't let the beginning deter you! Please! D: I'll be updating them whenever I can so that they're no longer script format, so please; hang tight!
- Bane of Severance (KH AU, Rated T): Status: Canceled. Yeah okay. This thing. Canceled. I'm not deleting it, because I still like looking back on this for getting over some writers' blocks, and the chapters are actually not that bad. But I had almost nothing prepared for its story. Much like Quarry of the Loggerhead, it was an on-a-whim thing, only multi-chapter. Has an OC as a main character, but he's not that great, so...yeah. If anyone wants to pick up from what I have here - by all means, go for it. Just let me know if you are via PM or review or whatever.
- Lies Upon Lies (KH AU oneshot, Rated M): Status: Complete. Hoo, boy. Here's a motherload oneshot - my longest, in fact. This was probably better off as a multi-chapter story, but...eh, too late to change it now. This was originally an original story, but I changed it to a KH fic just to see what would happen. It did much better than its original incarnation. What's with that? ._.; Anyway, this is a pretty heavy story on some levels, my first attempt at a mystery story, and rating is there for the swearing. Yeah, if the F-word comes up even once in one of my stories it's almost automatically rated M. It makes me that nervous. Heheh...yeah. It's long. Just warning you now.
- Quarry of the Loggerhead (TRC AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. My very first TRC fic. This is a pretty graphic story, actually. It might seem sloppy in lots of places, but in my defense I wasn't really thinking about making this good while writing it. I just needed to get something TRC out before I went crazy. So yeah. Not totally awesome, but still readable. Check it out if you're interested.
- Nothing Left To Live For (KH AU songfic, Rated T): Status: Complete. First and probably only songfic that I'll ever write. It just came to me, and I felt like writing it to see what people thought. Didn't get too much feedback, but from what I see there are a couple people out there that like it. That's good enough for me. :)
- Irreversible (KH AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. BAM, LUL's sequel! :D Okay, it's not really a sequel; it's like a sub-sequel...kind of. Agh, it follows up LUL, okay? Ugh. And it's pretty light compared to its predecessor, hence the lower rating. Covers some important stuff from the first one, a new character is introduced, blah blah blah. Read LUL before this one, or else you won't know what's going on. Dead serious.
- That One Side Of You (KH/TRC crossover, Rated T): Status: Complete. My first crossover fic with my two (at the time) absolute favorite fandoms, KH and TRC! Despite the rating it's a pretty dark story. This is one of my favorites as of now. XD It's pretty short, but hey, quality over quantity. :D If you like one or both of those fandoms, please give this story a chance! I'm really proud of it!
- That Time When Gummi Worms Ruined My Birthday (KH AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. Oh God, this story. This. Story. You have no idea how much fun I had writing this. It was so unlike what I normally do I just sort of ran with it. And it turned out awesome! XD I wrote this for my good friend Justice Tokidoki's birthday, and she loved it too, so...success! :D
- The Last Outsider (KH AU, Rated M): Status: On hold. My second most recent multi-chapter story, and from what I have planned for it, the longest. Ideas are flowing like crazy right now, and they're all so awesomely played out in my head...gah. It's gonna take a while to get to some parts. Anyway, this is gonna be a pretty dark story - maybe even my darkest one yet judging from the ideas I have for it (though right now the T-rated[!] In The Shadow Of Summer is giving it a run for its money). This will be running for a pretty long time, so...don't need to worry about this one ending anytime soon. :)
- Blue-Screened (KH AU oneshot, Rated K-plus): Status: Complete. This is a random oneshot I wrote for my writing class. Based on a true story...heh. It's basically just me venting. You can ignore this one. XD
- Strange Minds (KH AU oneshot, Rated K-plus): Status: Complete. Another random oneshot I wrote for my writing class! Also based on a true story. Seriously, you can ignore these if you want; I just put these up because I'm bored. XD
- Sight (KH AU, Rated T):Status: Ongoing. Heck yeah, this story is finally out! :D This one is going to be a pretty deep story; I'm hoping! This will also be a decent length, I predict - close to Bittersweet Journey, if it all works out. I'm feeling a bit nervous about this story, if only because of the subjects that will be in it, but I hope this will be enjoyable anyhow! Please check this one out!
- Moving On, Moving Forward (KH AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. Oh man, this story. I shall repeat: This. Freaking. Story. This is the prequel to Lies Upon Lies, and I gotta say - I'm damn proud of it. The universe I created in LUL just...feels more real now. The characters, the plot, the story, everything. It all feels so much more solid and founded. I feel like this entry to the series just cemented all that I'd worked to create. And with the next entry now on the way, courtesy of Justice Tokidoki - probably the best friend I have on this site - this series will continue on in both of our hearts, and hopefully in you, the readers, as well. If you're already a fan of this series, please, give this a read as well if you can.
- SOS (KH AU twoshot, Rated K-plus): Status: Complete. Oh wow; my first interactive fourth-wall-breaking story ever. And this was super fun to do. XD I may do more of these down the line, with different series. Who knows; anything can happen! But seriously, give this one a read - it's probably the funniest thing I've ever written!
- The Boy With No Name (KH AU Rated T): Status: Ongoing. Oh my God, you guys. It's here! It's finally here! After nearly a year of announcing it on my profile, to being distracted by other stuff, to just being lazy, it's finally up, guys! I'm super looking forward to working on this in the future! This is going to be a sweet family story, with darker and more depressing elements, of course. It is a drama fic, after all. Even so, I hope that it was worth the wait! :D
- Math, Would You Kindly Set Yourself On Fire? (KH AU oneshot, Rated K-plus): Status: Complete. This just started out as a simple rant idea against the hatred of math as I was helping my sister with her Algebra. But then my sister wanted me to write it for her birthday, so...that's how this happened. It's another fourth-wall-breaking story, making fun of the cliches my sister forced me to put into it. XD Yeah, it's just a little thing, but if you do decide to read it, I hope it entertains at least a little bit.
- In The Shadow Of Summer (FT, Rated T): Status: Ongoing. My very first Fairy Tail fic! Cheers! (This series is also half the reason I went on hiatus. Damn it, Mashima-san.) This is also my most popular story (which is weird. But I'm not complaining! XD) So far, this story has been...quite an arduous ride. I mean, it's not a very happy story to begin with, but...it got seriously darker and edgier as it went on. Being so depressing all the time really wears a person out. ._.; And considering where I am, sticking in comic relief would just make for some serious mood whiplash. I'm trying to look for an opening to make it lighter, so don't lose hope! There's a light at the end of every tunnel! ...Right?
- Numbers (KH, Rated T): Status: On hold. This was originally XionTheBlackRose's story, but she decided to give it away and I managed to grab it. I've finished transcribing the three chapters that she wrote, and I'll try to work on the fourth very soon! I have a bunch of other stories with higher priorities, so I apologize for the fact that this will probably be the slowest when it comes to updates. Nevertheless, I hope you'll enjoy what I have cooked up for this story! I have been considering giving this story to somebody else. I'm obviously not doing anything with it, and it's a shame to see this idea go to waste. Sorry, Xion, but that's what may happen. :(
- His Diary For The Unfortunate (KH, Rated T): Status: On hold. This wasn't even going to be up until next year, but a certain somebody pushed me to finishing it and posting it on Halloween this year, so...here you go. This story is my first attempt at horror, so it may get...weird at times. Tear into it all you want, but just understand why that kind of stuff comes out, okay? Whatever the case, I hope you at least check it out!
- Just Be Aware (FT AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. My final work of 2013, right here! *cheers* Unfortunately, it's a bit in the Quarry of the Loggerhead territory (if you've read it) in the sense that it's not one of the most polished work in my archives, but I really hope you enjoy it all the same. The topic I touched upon here was really interesting for me to tackle, and I do like the final product...kind of (some parts of it, 'specially the ending, just make me go ARRRRGH. Don't judge; I finished it at 4 in the morning! DX). And like most of my oneshots...it's long. Very long! So I give you that as a warning!
- Valentine's Day (FT AU oneshot, Rated T): Status: Complete. My Valentine's Day contribution for 2014. I really need to start writing more cheerful bits...but anyway. It's ridiculously short, but it gets the job done. Check it out if you've got the time!
Brotherhood Chronicles (in the order you should read them):
4. A Cracked Raven (NOT BY ME)
5. Caged (TBA, NOT BY ME. My friend Justice Tokidoki is working on this - check Possible Future Projects for the summary.)
6. Brotherhood Chronicles: Operation C.L.O.U.D. (TBA - again, see below in Possible Future Projects for details!)
Possible Future Projects (Bold Titles: Confirmed):
Just some of the ideas I have for possible fanfictions. May or may not happen depending on the circumstances. This is also where I list ideas that I do plan on writing and I don't want to forget what I've got for them. And keep in mind that most (if not all) of the titles are just working titles. If you really want me to work on one of these, PM me to let me know. I might get more motivated! ;) Confirmed titles are at the top for easy reference.
*The "adoptable" ideas are below the bolded titles!*
- Caged (KH AU oneshot spin-off of LUL, Possible Genre: Angst/Drama, Probable Rating: M): They took my brother. They broke him, turning him into a heartless killer. Because I couldn't protect him from them. And I only contributed to that. Because I'm the reason he's killing in the first place. (Vanitas's time in captivity) (This story idea has been taken as a challenge by Justice Tokidoki! If you are one of the people who wanted to know about Vanitas's backstory, she'll be taking care of it down the road!)
- More Than Hate (KH AU spin-off of LUL, Possible Genre: Drama/Family, Probable Rating: T - M): It's been nearly a year since Ventus's discussion with Vanitas. He spends so much time stressing about it that his colleagues literally force him off-duty for the rest of the weekend. Not being a man who likes wasting time, Ventus decides to take a trip down to his brother's grave so he could clear his head. But once he gets there, he runs into two people he hoped he'd never have to see again: his parents. (Christ, ANOTHER LUL spin-off...NOT! See below! :D)
- Brotherhood Chronicles: Operation C.L.O.U.D. (KH AU spin-off series of LUL, Possible Genre: Mystery/Action/Adventure OR Action/Adventure/Drama, Possible Rating: M): Thanks to the incident four months ago, ace detective Ventus Reed is forced to work around the clock due do a sudden spike of crime rates since then. With his late friend's fugitive brother by his side and various hardships sure to try and stop him at every turn, Ventus is pushed to his very limits to pull through each assignment in both tests of willpower and intelligence - for he is sure that these crimes are not isolated incidents. (Yes, I've finally decided to make this a multi-chapter series! About time, huh? XD No more of the crazy-long oneshots to bump up my story count! The story idea above - More Than Hate - will be put into play here instead! I'll leave the summary up there for reference, though. Consider this the canon spin-off multi-chapter series to the super-long oneshot movies. Kind of like what Kung-Fu Panda did. XD I don't know when this will get started, but you can bet that it'll be epic once it does! I'm finally gonna address the mysterious C.L.O.U.D. here! Yay you! :D [Not so much for me, though... COUGH])
- Numb To Pain (KH AU; Possible Genre(s): Drama/Angst, Hurt/Comfort/Drama; Probable Rating: T- M): Don't run away from pain. because it tells you that you are alive. Don't be afraid of pain, because it helps you to grow strong. If you deny pain, it shows that you are weak. For me, a person who has the inability to feel pain, denying your pain in front of me is criminal. I can't live like you, because I know no pain...which is the worst pain of all. (You can blame Sight for this one! XD Since that is a story focusing around a person who can't see, this one here is a story around a person who can't feel pain - which some of you may know is a very real thing. It's officially called congenital analgesia. Not being able to feel pain...that sounds pretty cool, but at the same time it's really, really not. I wanted to explore that - explore what it'd be like to live in a world without ever feeling bodily pain. There's another new idea like this at the bottom of this list that explores deafness. May as well split this into a series in and of itself if that one ever comes to fruition. Related but not connected...kinda like Final Fantasy. Haha. XD I don't know when this one will happen [I've got a whole bunch of other confirmed ideas on hold as you can see, but I'll hope that you'll enjoy it once it does!)
- Ask Me Nothing, And I'll Tell No Lies (FT AU; Possible Genre(s): Humor/Drama; Probable Rating: T - M): There's this guy at my school who's a little different from the others. Something about him always felt really off for some reason, and no one could ever figure out why. I learned the truth about his strangeness one night by pure accident, and thanks to that (un?)fortuitous meeting, we were suddenly sharing what was probably the strangest friendship ever. (No, there aren't any monsters involved. And this isn't a romance story, either, though I bet that at least one of you wishes it was. XD Heh, but back to the topic at hand! This is another idea that came to me while at the Christmas performance! I honestly don't know how it happened; it just came randomly after seeing a bit of a skit that reminded me of an episode of xxxHolic. Gosh, my mind is weird... ._.; But that's how it is. This story won't be happening until at least one of my currently ongoing stories is finished...and that's not gonna be for a while. I honestly don't know if I can handle seven stories at once; that's the only reason I'm not posting this sooner. Well, we'll just have to see. Keep a lookout, guys!)
- Our Pine Tree (DGM AU oneshot; Possible Genre(s): Friendship/Hurt/Comfort, Friendship/Tragedy; Probable Rating: K-plus - T): It was their tree. They'd raised it from a sapling together. They'd promised each other that no matter what happened, this tree would always bring them back together. But what was going to happen to the tree now...now that one of them was never coming back? (This will be my first D.Gray-man fic! Yay! :D I only recently got into the series, and it is AWESOME. Such a shame it's on hiatus; I hope Hoshino-san feels better soon. :( In any case, this is my first delve into the DGM universe in a story! I hope this will turn out okay, whenever it happens!)
- Light And Darkness Are Overrated (KH/FT oneshot crossover; Possible Genre(s): Humor/Parody, Drama/Parody, Friendship/Parody, Humor/Friendship; Probable Rating: T): I don't know about you, but this crossover is just guaranteed craziness. Natsu and the gang run into Sora and Co., and discover that they're the target for their mission. Are Sora and his friends really up to trouble? Or is it just Natsu jumping to conclusions again?
- Are You For Real?! (FT; Possible Genre(s): Humor/Parody, Drama/Parody, Friendship/Parody; Probable Rating: K-plus - T): What happens when you take a tense scene and have the characters throw in a Fourth Wall Breaker? Heaps of fun, ungodly rage, and a whole lot of crazy. Join us in the fun where we break the fourth wall at a serious moment, and laugh away! WARNING: SPOILERS.
- Scattered Shards (KI; Possible Genre(s): Angst/Suspense, Friendship/Drama; Probable Rating: T): After a freak accident, Pit no longer remembers who he is. His memories had been shattered into shards that scattered all over the Overworld and the Underworld. If the memories are not returned, Pit will fade from existence for eternity. Dark Pit initially steps up to the task simply in order to stay alive himself, but his journey to find the memory shards gradually causes the dark angel to question whether his reasons for going on this quest are truly just and whether or not it's the only reason.
- I'm Not Crazy! (YGOGX; Possible Genre(s): Humor/Parody; Probable Rating: K - K-plus): Two years after graduating from Duel Academy, my friends and I decided to get together in America for a little reunion so that we could duel each other again and generally enjoy hanging out together. But after something weird happened on the first day of our meeting, the next day all my friends started acting as if Duel Monsters never existed! Not just them, but everyone else, too! I'm the only one who still knows! My life has been flipped upside-down and backwards, and I won't (I repeat, WON'T) let this sin against mankind stand. Whoever is behind this better get their game on!
- Those Weird Messages (TAKEN - PENDING) (TRC AU; Possible Genre(s): Humor/Mystery, Horror/Mystery, Humor/Tragedy; Probable Rating: K - T): Unlike most brothers, Syaoran and Tsubasa don't play tricks on each other. They swore them off back when they were little when a practical joke went awry. But they're both suddenly spammed with weird e-mails and texts under each other's names with threatening messages, and neither Syaoran nor Tsubasa understand where they're coming from. Is someone out there messing with them for the sake of messing with them, or is there more to this prank?
- Survivor's Guilt (KH AU; Possible Genre: Angst/Hurt/Comfort, Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy; Probable Rating: T - M): Kairi knew that she shouldn't have survived. She knew that she'd been the one who should've taken the hit. But Sora got in the way. Now he's gone, and she's got to live with the fact that it was her fault.
- I Was Only Following Orders (TAKEN - COMPLETE) (KH AU; Possible Genre: Angst/Crime; Probable Rating: T - M): I did what they told me to. I killed my parents. I framed my brother. I ran away. I paid my price. And what the hell did I get for it? Jack shit.
- My Winter Curse (TAKEN - ONGOING) (KH AU; Possible Genre: Family/Angst, Family/Suspense, Tragedy/Suspense; Probable Rating: T - M): Let me give one piece of advice to you. Always, ALWAYS appreciate what you've got, and accept that someone else will ALWAYS have something that you don't. Jealousy can make us do really bad things we without fail will regret in the end and haunt us for as long as we live. Case in point, me. My name's Vanitas. My jealousy killed my brother. And his ghost won't leave me alone. He doesn't know why he still hasn't passed on, but I do. All the gods above and below just want me to suffer for what I did.
- Noodle Incidents (TAKEN - PENDING) (TRC AU; Possible Genre: Humor/Friendship [may be a series of drabbles]; Probable Rating: K-plus - T): Friendship is a funny thing. You think you know all about your best friends, but even they are hiding something from you - out of fear, embarrassment, amusement, whatever the reason - they're not going to say everything about themselves. And where do they keep these deep, dark secrets? A journal, of course. No one reads those, right? Those are private thoughts. Well, yes that's true; nobody else does read them...so what do they write in their journals, their deepest and darkest thoughts where no one can see?
- Drunk-Happy (TRC oneshot; Possible Genre: Humor/Family, Parody/Family; Probable Rating: K-plus - T): There's a certain reason why Kurogane and Fai don't let Syaoran consume alcohol. One situation all those months ago settled it all.
- Black and White, Black and Gray (KI; Possible Genre: Angst/Tragedy, Horror/Tragedy; Probable Rating: T - M): Morality was always an issue for Dark Pit, more so in regards to his lighter counterpart. But when Pit's mental state begins to slip over the edge thanks to all he's suffered and he starts tormenting the dark angel bodily and psychologically, Dark Pit wonders whether his counterpart's view on the world really had been black and white from the start.
- Dear Loved One (KH; Possible Genre: Family/Friendship; Probable Rating: K-plus - T): Families are wonderful. They give you shelter, food, love, and just about everything else you can possibly need. But sometimes things get hard between family members, and the worst thing to do about it is to do nothing. So what would be the one thing you want to say more than anything to apologize to your family, but you can't get it out into the open?
- Trumpets (KH; Possible Genre(s): Family/Hurt/Comfort; Probable Rating: K-plus - M): I've always loved musical instruments. There's something about them that seems to bring out the very soul of a person out into the open. The music they produce is such an unbridled form of expression of emotion that can't be matched...but as much as I love them, I can hear them no longer. One day, Fate had taken the pleasure of sound away from me - and my life will never be the same.
Random Story Stats (will be updated after every new chapter posted!)
- Top 3 Highest Hits Per Story
1. Bittersweet Journey (KH): 4,716 hits
2. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): 4,256 hits
3. Sight (KH): 1,879 hits
- Top 3 Most Favorited Stories
1. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): 35 favorites
2. Sight (KH): 18 favorites
3. Bittersweet Journey (KH): 11 favorites
- Top 3 Most Followed Stories
1. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): 44 follows
2. Sight (KH): 16 follows
3. Numbers (KH): 6 follows
- Top 3 Most Reviewed Stories
1. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): 60 reviews
2. Sight (KH): 31 reviews
3. Bittersweet Journey (KH)/That One Side Of You (KH): 26 reviews
- Top 3 Stories With Highest Word Count
1. Bittersweet Journey (KH): 109,975 words (COMPLETE)
2. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): 73,390 words (ONGOING)
3. That One Side Of You (KH/TRC): 44,678 words (COMPLETE)
- Personal Top 3 Favorite Stories
1. Lies Upon Lies (KH): This here is probably my biggest pride and joy besides Bittersweet Journey (but that's an entirely different matter). This took nearly 4 months alone to research for, plan, and draft, and about 3 or 4 more to type/proofread/edit it. Initially a standalone oneshot, but due to people asking for a follow up...this oneshot became the first of a series of other oneshots interconnected storywise. The plot, the characters, the story - almost everything I put into this, I just love. It was a long and hard road, but I'm ultimately happy about where it has led me.
2. In The Shadow Of Summer (FT): I was actually rather surprised at how this came out, and how well this was received (at least for my standards). This is my first Fairy Tail story, and it's already my most popular story. This idea actually had been festering in my head for several weeks before I actually penned (or typed, whichever you prefer) it, so it was relatively easy to get out quickly to the audience. I love how it's coming out, and what I have planned for it will hopefully make me love it even more.
3. Moving On, Moving Forward (KH): Okay, I should've put this up way sooner. I can't believe I forgot about this. Anyway, this is a prequel to the above story Lies Upon Lies that goes into the backstory of the main character and his dead brother, and how that connects to the present events. It's another extremely long oneshot, well over 17K, but it was well worth it, and probably has the best death scene I've ever written. (Yeah, spoiler alert. Har har.) I'm extremely proud of this, and this entry made me feel as if the universe I'd created with Lies Upon Lies had become more real. There are typos, but I love this enough so that I don't care. XD
- Personal Top 3 Least Favorite Stories
1. Bane of Severance (KH): I honestly didn't want to put this story on this list. I mean, it's a canceled story. But then I thought about why I canceled it, and that changed my mind. The story is awful, first of all. I had next to nothing planned to explain all the content I was shoving into it. The characters...a bit iffy on this. I don't really like the way I wrote my OC; he seems too...generic of an OC. I mean, he's the typical OC that the Internet loves to poke fun at. OP'd, chosen one of the something that would save some world from destruction and doomed to a tragic end, blah blah blah. Yeah. I do like the way I wrote some of the other characters (Sora, especially), but ultimately I lost the drive to continue this.
2. Quarry of the Loggerhead (TRC): Okay, this is a tough one. Objectively, this isn't a bad story. I even go back and reread it sometimes. But the thing is, I feel that this story is...lacking. It makes sense, given that this was my first-ever Tsubasa fic, but I still feel like I could've done way more with it. I don't have the motivation to continue it now, but even so. Also, not everything that happened was explained, and there are way too any holes in the story that make it feel empty and unfulfilling. So yeah. It's not a bad story...I just don't like it.
3. Bittersweet Journey (KH): Now don't get me wrong here; I absolutely love this story on a sentimental level because it was my debut story on this site. But when looking at it objectively, it's...not so good. Much like Bane of Severance, I didn't really have an ending planned for this story. This was mainly something I started to stave off boredom, and was never intended to be serious. Some characters' appearances make no sense/aren't explained, the plot is tacky and a freaking plothole minefield, and the cleanup is absolutely atrocious. The story is actually about the only thing I like about this fic (besides the characters themselves. And Ryusei. Goddamn it, why did he have to be introduced in such a horrible story?!). It's at least a good measuring stick for how far I've come since then.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in Him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A LOT.)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself (Again, A LOT.)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (Not really. I came close once.)
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (But I hate coffee and I'm soda-free...)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth. (Not even. a whole YEAR.)
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (Not really. Most of the time I have no idea what I'm writing about.)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it. (I tend to ramble.)
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. (Say hi, Comp. notebook.)
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (Don't need to worry about that; I stayed on so long my computer got confiscated...)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D. (...No.)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (It'd be cool!)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason (Too true...)
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago. (No one looked at me funny, ever. They know right off the bat that I'm weird.)
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (Got a D in English Honors. FTW!)
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Still Alive (from the PC FPS video game Portal)
This is the most ridiculous song I ever heard xD But I love it.
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.
I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart and killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa.
That was a joke. Haha, fat chance.
Anyway this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
And believe me, I am still alive.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
Want You Gone (from the PC FPS video game Portal's sequel Portal 2)
Not as catchy as the first one, but I love it anyway.
Well, here we are again.
It's always such a pleasure.
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed, except I wasn't laughing.
Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.
You want your freedom? Take it.
That's what I'm counting on.
I used to want you dead.
But now I only want you gone.
She was a lot like you.
(Maybe not quite as heavy.)
Now little Caroline is in here, too.
One day they woke me up so I could live forever.
It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.
You've got your short, sad life left.
That's what I'm counting on.
I'll let you get right to it.
Now I only want you gone.
Goodbye, my only friend.
...Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny, if it weren't so sad.
Well, you have been replaced.
I don't need anyone now.
When I delete you, maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.
Go make some new disaster.
That's what I'm counting on.
You're someone else's problem.
Now I only want you gone.
Now I only want you gone.
Now I only want you...gone.
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
98 percent of teenagers smoke or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most teenage girls spend half an hour on their hair every day. If you send half an hour to get dressed, fix your hair, Eat Breakfast and brush your teeth, then copy this into your profile.
If you have sibling(s) that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it, put this in your profile.
If you think that Writers' Block sucks, paste this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you are the 8 percent that have stayed with rock, put this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, put this into your profile.
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers in the US don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you find yourself unable to express what you're thinking sometimes with words, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that dreams, hard work, and perseverance will get you through anything, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever threatened a computer copy and paste this in your profile.
If your computers have occasional rebellions (often when a paper is due in class), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have said something you were thinking out loud without knowing, copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C. or The Hills, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a geek of any kind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
95% of kids are concerned about being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5% who aren't, copy this into your profile and add your name to this list
: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactively Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamono, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, xGabriellaxBoltonx, xEarlySunsetOverMonroevillex, Smartest Girl In The World, 'rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe', Zwerqschnauzer, 'Dark-Independent-Girl-101', Drama Queen Girl, o0Dreamer0o, lclsurfer, Sasuke-Sakura-14, ChocolateChan, Staring.out.my.flooded.window, Bloodied Sand,KeraQ,Ramon19923. DarkAngel819, Figure.Skater.Bethany, Princess Annika,kinasu346912,Vampirexgothxgirl, Ice Prince Hitsugaya, Azure Blue Espeon, Thaeonblade, xxIAmTheSkyxx
Unsafe External Link