Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Code Geass, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
I like it when people review. I like it when people don't take long to update. I like it when people involve me in their plans to rule the world.
That is all.
(ABOUT ME THAT IS)
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Normal people: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
Normal People: get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal People: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
Normal people: Think YuGiOh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Normal people: Think little people are stupid.
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
Normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
Normal people: Would never buy too expensive things because they might become out of money.
Normal People: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you love Yu-Gi-Oh!
If you think that when Seto Kiaba's gravity defying trench coat, stops defying gravity the world will end, post this on your profile.
Save a cow, eat a vegetarian.
The masochist said: "Beat me," and the sadist said : "No."
PEOPLE RAISE YOUR HAND WITH ME IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD DIE IF YOU HAD TO LIVE WITHOUT A BOOK FOR OVER A WEEK.
If you cried when you read Snape's death in Deathly Hallows, then post this on your profile.
Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world domination. Come to the dark side (we have cookies.)
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money: Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. (Reason I joined) do I need a good reason...WE HAVE WHEELIE CHAIRS!
Anyone notice that the scary villains are freakishly hot? No...ah, I'm just weird.
It really sucks when an aspiring serial killer gets caught on their first murder.
I woke up this morning with Satan on my couch, and for some reason he won't look me in the eye.
If you ever spoke to inanimate objects for well over an hour, and then yelled at them for not replying, then paste this to your profile.
If you were afraid of Dora the Explorer, and yet managed to gleefully watch sadistic baddies tear people's organs into shreds, then paste this into your profile
If you had a near-death choking fit when you practiced your evil cackle, paste this into your profile.
I do not have A.D.H.D! Oh, look, Squirrel!
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
I was convinced I could learn Japanese from simply watching animes. My fan-girl squeal of doom is perfected. No doubt it will magically help me find directions to the nearest hotel.
If you have ever had a crush on (fell violently in love with) a book (or anime) character (usually the villain), copy this to your profile.
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile. ... How does that work out...?
If you are an aspiring evil overlord that cuddles stuff-toys when nobody is looking, copy this to your profile.
Things that Seto Kaiba and Severus Snape have in common:
1. Billowy coats/robes.
3. Cold fury (as opposed to red-hot anger. P.S. cold fury is way more dangerous; like the I'll-pretend-to-be-friends-with-you-years-after-our-nasty-disagreement-because-I'm-planning-to-kill-you-in-cold-blood)
4. Appear to be evil, but are actually amazing, heart-wrenching, worship-able anti-heroes that rock the socks in their show.
6. Are genii/child prodigies.
7. Have the most bone-chilling glare in their story.
8. Grew up without any parental love
9. Will turn the world upside-down for one person they care about. (Lily/Mokuba) or (Lily/Kisara) Kisara reminds me of Lily in some ways. Kudos to the women that turn our wonderful stoic anti-heroes from aspiring villains to, well, soul-searching intelligent loyal anti-heroes that usually appear to have far more depth than the actual heroes.
10. ADORED BY MEEEE.
If you have a secret desire to purchase a Seto Kaiba or Severus Snape plushie and cuddle it at night, copy this to your profile.
The power that Voldemort (gasp, I said his name *cackles* I'm so brave!) knew not was never love, it was Severus Snape's army of angry fan-girls wanting revenge.
"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door." ~ Paul Beatly
If you repeatedly invent excuses for the 'poor misunderstood villain' and snap 'who wants rainbows and glittering ponies ANYWAY?' then paste this into your profile.
"My voice gives me super-strength!" -Tristan Taylor (Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged)
If you've ever insulted a story character and then glanced around, hoping he wouldn't get angry - and then felt absurdly brave when he didn't come after you - paste this into your profile.
If you've wanted to be drinking partners with Jack Sparrow, then paste this into your profile.
My orange doesn't understand me anymore.