Poll: In Prankster which couple should be formed Slash ? Vote Now!
Author has written 49 stories for Lord of the Flies, Harry Potter, Glee, Merlin, Doctor Who, TV X-overs, Geography Club, Torchwood, and Queer as Folk.
Hi Everyone :)
My Name is Finlay Harper (That isn't my real name but I'm never going to tell you that) I'm a seventeen year old writer, trying to make it in the big time. I'm Dyslexic and I'm NOT using it as a excuse
I have a TwitterFollow me if you like :)
I'm on the sister site http://www.fictionpress.com/u/798168/FinlayHarper:) my original stories :)
TV Shows; Doctor Who :) Sarah Jane Adventures, Torchwood, Glee, Merlin, Queer as Folk, My Family, Ugly Betty, Being Human and Friends.
Movies; Harry Potter, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Big Daddy, Love Actually and Look Who's Talking ;)
Books; Geography Club, Harry Potter, Boy Meets Boy, A Secret Edge, My Side of the Story, The God Box, Lord of the Files, To Kill a Mocking Bird and Nancy Drew :)
Favourite Characters :);Charlie Weasley, Hugo Weasley, Albus Severus Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Scorpius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter), Captian Jack Harkness, Ianto Jones (Torchwood), Russel Middlebrook, Otto (Geography Club), Jack Merridew, Ralph, Simon (Lord of the Flies)...
I LOVE Musicals! And Billy Elliot is my all time favorite Musical, Film etc :)
So Long FanFictionals!
Oh Yeah, Ever notice how me and Superman are never in the same room ;) Just saying
Oh Just a little note. My type of writing is usually Slash, if you don't like don't read :)
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... COPY AND POST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE--
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
(If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
So true! Boys are idiots. (except gay guys they make best friends)
Almost all boys are idiots, excect for gay guys, they make the best friends!
Unsafe External Link