Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Things about me:
I have a good imagination I just needed to find a way to express it. I had preferred to express it with drawings but I suck at drawing. Then I found this site by accident which I thought was awesome. I read some stories and I thought hey, why not write my own. So this is what has come off my search for a way to express my imagination.
I find my inspiration while day dreaming at school and from things around me. I sometimes acquire interests in some random sources. I even reacquire interests from things I had originally lost interest in.
Sayings (some are mine)
"I have three words for you: I don't care."
"There are these three words I am looking for. What are they? Oh yeah..." - me
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left." -unknown
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage
"That was swag." -My football coach
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"through my fingers." Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
tv and brother watching Tosh.0
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
six hours ago; coming home from school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
mythologyfreakgirl 's profile
9. What are you wearing?
blue jeans and blue and gray tony hawk long sleeve shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so, I was half awake.
11. When did you last laugh?
five minutes ago watching World's Dumbest Rednecks
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
the adventures of Tin Tin
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I don't own a laptop yet.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Unsafe External Link