Poll: My Second Poll - Which Fic Do You Want To Read? Vote Now!
Author has written 62 stories for Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing/AC, Lord of the Rings, Gargoyles, Charmed, Spirited Away, Dragon Ball Z, Harry Potter, Escaflowne, Book X-overs, Xena: Warrior Princess, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Misc. Cartoons, Naruto, Merlin, and A song of Ice and Fire.
Hi all. Here's my ff.net profile.
ORIGIN: London, England.
A QUICK NOTE TO ANYONE READING! I am actually going through all my old fanfics and editing them. The first ones will be my Tragic Past Series. They will all be edited, some add ons will be made and definite editing of my spelling and grammar and set-up will be done. When I've edited them, I'll post them under this note.
FAVOURITE SHOWS: Merlin, Once Upon A Time, Elementary, Switch, Game of Thrones, Grimm, Descendants of Darkness, Naruto, Bones, Hex, Charmed, Sex and The City, Family Guy, South Park, Excel Saga, Cold Case, Eastenders (That's obvious as a Londoner), Ouran High School Host Club, Gundam Wing, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Escaflowne, Dai Guard (a rather unknown anime), Dragoball Z, Junjo Romantica (YAOI ROCKS), Nabari No Ou, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Galactik Football, various other animated shows, Scrubs, American Gothic, Jekyll, the list could go on forever. TV kicks ass when I'm not too busy having my soul sucked out by my University.
FAVOURITE BOOKS: Flowers In The Attic (Virginia Andrews), Lord Loss (Darren Shan), Cirque Du Freak (Darren Shan), The Thin Executioner (Darren Shan), Misery (Stephen King), Good Omens (Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimen), Circles of Light Gates of Darkness (Tanya Huff), Harry Potter, Battle Royale (Koushun Takami), In The Miso Soup (Ryu Murakami), Candide (Voltaire), Stone Cold (Robert Swindells), The Lake (Jack Hornby), Diary of a Call Girl (Belle De Jour), Scared To Death (Alan Gibbons), In The Dark (Richard Laymon), Slaves of The Mastery (William Nicholson), Blood And Chocolate (Annette Curtis-Klause), The Warlord Trilogy (Bernard Cornwell), Ash (Malinda Lo), Lolita (Vladmir Nobakov), The Pendragon Chronicles (Mike Ashley), Un Lun Dun (China Mieville) Never Let Me Go (Kazuo Ishiguro) The Morganville Vampires Series (Rachel Caine), Mrs Beast, Princess Beast (Pamela Ditchoff), A Song of Ice and Fire (George R R Martin), Mordred: Bastard Son (Douglas Clegg), The D.U.F.F. (Kody Keplinger) and Various others.
FAVOURITE WRITERS: Darren Shan, Virginia Andrews, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, Christopher Paolini, Richard Laymon, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Voltaire, Edgar Allen Poe, William Shakespeare, John Keates, Christina Rosetti, Garth Nix, Vladmir Nabokov, Rachel Caine, Pamela Ditchoff, Ryu Murakami, Haruki Murakami, Natuso Kirino, Kazuo Ishiguro, Ryuunosuke Akutagawa, Yasanari Kawabata, Probably loads more.
This is a link to my BLOG http://ladybladewarangel.blogspot.com/ Here's where I just post whatever the hell comes into my head. Just stuff about things I notice when I'm out and about in the city of London, or TV Shows I've watched, books I've read. Any random stuff that comes to mind. I encourage others to take a look, make their own comments, and post their own thoughts, because... well it's better to vent on an internet page than to wait to explode. LOL!
And if anyone wants to ask me a question. I don't bite. So ask away.
Random Profile Crap!
A Song Of Ice And Fire Randomness
1. Your favourite female character: Arya Stark
2. Your favourite male character: Tyrion Lannister (it would be Gendry but we don't know enough about him really)
3. A theory about the story: I think that Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei, not Tyrion.
4. The death(s) that shocked you: Ned's Death definitely shocked me. I was like "Someone's gonna save him at the last minute." But the last minute rescue never happened. So totally angry about it. I was also shocked by the death of Rhaego (Daenerys' unborn child)
5. A scene that has touched you: Tyrion realising that Oberyn has lost and that he's going to die. I was like "NOOOO TYRION!"
6. A scene that has made you laugh: In the TV series it was Arya's interactions with Tywin. But in the books, it has to be Tyrion's various chats with people. I love him slapping Joffrey, I love him manipulating everyone around him, I love his wise cracks, because they crack me up.
7. Your favourite quote from the books: “My uncle always said that it was the sword in a man’s hand that determined his worth, not the one between his legs.” - Arianne Martell
'Tell Lord Tywin, winter is coming for him. Twenty thousand northerners marching south to find out if he really does * gold.' - Robb Stark.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." - Ned Stark
8. Your favourite canon ship: Arya/Gendry (come on it's totally cannon, he's the only guy Arya has even shown a remote interest in apart from Syrio and Jaqen, but they're way too old for her), Jaime/Brienne (as of their road trip), Sansa/Sandor and Lyanna/Robert
9. Your favourite non-canon ship: Daenerys/Aegon or Daenerys/Jon
10. The female character you hate the most: Hmn... I hate Cersei. Don't get me wrong. She's extremely complicated and that's cool and all that. But I just hate her personality. She seems to want to turn into a man, rather than just being a woman and gaining power, she manipulates men with her lady parts to get power. It's annoying. If you want power go and take it, don't manipulate everyone around you like a Jenga! That tower will come crashing down on your ass. So basically I hate Cersei because despite all her manipulating she's still kinda... dumb? If that's the right word for it?
11. The male character you hate the most: Ramsey freaking Bolton/Snow. I hate him. He has no reason to be a twisted F*. Even Theon had a reason for the things he did. Ramsay doesn't.
12. The character you’re in love with: Gosh... Most likely Gendry. He's gorgeous (in my head he is at least, and Joe Dempsie who plays him in the TV Series is freaking hot too). If Gendry was a real person I'd totally jump him.
13. The city in Westeros where you would like to live in: I'd live near Winterfell. I love the cold and snow. I mean if I was going to have an illegitimate child I'd rather call it by the surname "Snow" rather than "Waters" or "Stone" I mean what kind of names are those?
14. The city in Essos where you would like to live in: Braavos. It's so culturally awesome! It makes me think of Camden Town on Saturdays.
15. The Valyrian sword you prefer: ICE! House Stark all the way Baby!
16. The food you would like to taste: Roasted Boar! Give me a hunk of that pig!
17. The drink you would like to taste: Dornish Wine or Mead.
18. The religion you’d worship: The Old Gods Rock! Although the books have given proof of the existence of the Old Gods and Rh'llor but not the Seven. So I'd respect Rh'llor but I don't wanna burn people. I'm not into human sacrifice, so the Old Gods work for me.
19. The POV (or POVs) you like the most: Arya, Tyrion, Jaime and Brienne
20. The POV (or POVs) that annoy you the most: Victarion and Cersei. They irritate the hell outta me.
21. The POV (or POVs) that is/are absent in the books that you wanted to read:Howland Reed, Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully, and Loras or Margaery Tyrell.
22. A thing in the story that you would like to change or deepen: I would like to have heard a bit more about Lyanna. She's so awesome.
23. The character you would like to revive: I would say Lyanna, but as she has only ever been in the books bymention, I'll say Robb instead.
24. Your favourite house: Stark
25. Your favourite motto: Winter Is Coming!
26. Your favourite emblem: The Stark Direwolf or the Martell's Sun and Spear. Love the Martells almost as much as the Starks.
27. The house you hate the most: I HATE the Freys. Forget the Red Wedding, forget that they killed Robb, but why oh WHY does that old man have to have hundreds of kids and poor young girls for wives? Totally messed up. Don't get me wrong, the fact that the Freys would do anything to get ahead makes me angry too, including killing Robb after making him a guest in their home (being half Greek Cypriot we practically invented Guest rights before GRRM. Your guests should be treated with extreme respect) I hate on killing your guests. Especially at a wedding.
28. The brotherhood/order you’d like to join: None. Unless the Wildlings count, at least you make your own choices with the Wildlings (Unless you're born one of Craster's kids, then you're F*ed)
29. The character that in your opinion will be king/queen of the Seven Kingdoms: Daenerys Targaryen
30. The king/queen you’d bend the knee to: Totally gotta be Robb. He's bad ass!
31. Your favourite villain: Tywin Lannister
32. The villain you hate the most: Ramsay Bolton
33. The character that reflects you: Arya Stark
34. The best friendship: Stannis/Davos definitely
35.Your favourite plot twist: As much as it was sad an shocking, it was an awesome twist for Daenerys to lose her unborn baby. Also Catelyn coming back from the dead. Both awesome plot twists.
36. Favourite bastard: Gendry
37. A character that you previously hated and now love: Jaime Lannister as of the Brienne/Jaime Road Trip!
A Song of Ice and Fire Theories.
I have many theories.
Jaime or Arya will kill Cersei rather than Tyrion.
I believe Arya will end up helping Daenerys to take the Iron Throne.
As much as LR=J is awesome. I bet it's more complicated. I think Aerys is Jon Snow's father (having raped Lyanna), Rhaegar was trying to sort it all out quietly (by moving Lyanna to the TOJ to give birth and keeping her safe from Aerys while trying to preserve her honour and his father's by allowing everyone to believe he kidnapped her) and it all blew up in his face.
Howland Reed will come and drop some huge bombshells on us before the series ends.
Coldhands is Benjen Stark.
Septa Lemore is the mother of Tyene Sand.
Gregor and Sandor Clegane are still alive.
Ashara Dayne is still alive, and so is her child, who is Brandon's child, not Ned's as people believe.
Tyrion is the Bastard son of Aerys Targaryen and that's why Tywin hated him so much, rather then because his wife died in childbirth as most believe.
Daenerys is not the child of Aerys, but the child of Ser Barristan. (total crack theory)
Rhaego is still alive and being raised by the Lamb Men (total crack theory)
1.) Who is/are your favourite character/s? Too. Many. To. Choose. From! But my top ones are Tsunade, Kushina, Sakura, Naruto, Minato and Jiraiya. In that order. LOL!
2) Which is/are your favourite pairing/s? Hmn... it depends on whether you’re talking Yaoi or Non-Yaoi pairings. Yaoi Pairings are Sasuke/Naruto Gaara/Neji and Kakashi/Iruka. My straight pairings are Jiraiya/Tsunade Minato/Kushina Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura. Although I can usually read most pairings. They don’t really bother me, unless it’s Uchihacest or Orochimaru/anyone but Kabuto which is obvious.
3) Are you a Naruto Yaoi or Hentai fan? (blinks) doesn’t really make a huge amount of difference to me, because a Yaoi fanfic can be Hentai anyways. But I do seem to like Yaoi fanfics more.
4) Ever cosplayed Naruto character(s)? Uhm... No. However I do intend to cosplay as Tsunade when the next Anime convention comes to London.
5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise! I have to think about this now. I have all the Naruto DVD’s, five Naruto Shippuuden DVD’s, a Naruto wallet, three Naruto keyrings (Naruto, Jiraiya and Hidan), two Naruto phone charms (one that just has the Naruto title and a Gaara one), a Gaara messenger bag, about thirty to fifty posters, and there are probably things that I forgot about at the moment.
6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character? Uh... nope. They’re not real people, and therefore are not viable candidates for me to be destined to be with.
7) Naruto/Hinata or Kiba/Hinata? Naruto/Hinata.
8) Sasuke/Sakura or Sasuke/Naruto? Hmn, at the moment Sasuke/Naruto fics seem to be my preference. Although I have nothing against Sasuke/Sakura fics.
9) Which team is your favourite? Hmn... I do like all the teams for separate reasons, but to pick a favourite, it has to be Team Seven. I mean look at all the sexual tension triangle action between Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.
10) Do you support the Tobito theory? (Tobi = Obito) Uh... No! and I was proved correct when Tobi was proved to be Madara.
11) Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Uh... from the very first episode I knew that whole “Yondaime was your father” was totally going to be a conversation someone had with Naruto. How could you not know Yondaime was Naruto’s father?
12) Your favourite Akatsuki member? Oh God, I’m totally not sure. I love them all. But if I have to pick, it’d definitely be Hidan. His filthy mouth and invulnerability just totally made him my Akatsuki hero.
13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? I’m Anit-Sasuke at the moment, until he grows a brain and some maturity. How can anyone be as stupid and easily manipulated as Sasuke I don’t know. I love his character, I just wish he’d go back to Konoha. At the moment, he’s just proving how utterly immature he really is.
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuuden and fillers)? I have missed a few Naruto Shippuuden episodes. Apart from that I’ve watched all the fillers, even the movies.
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? Yeap.
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? Hehe... that’s an odd one to answer. I mean my brother thinks I have ADD and I don’t think I do. I’m not the best person to judge. Although I think he’s changed a little since Shippuuden.
17) Sub or dub? I’ve watched both. Mainly so I can examine the difference in language. Although I have to say I prefer subs, because they don’t cut anything out. It’s all about the blood and gore and foul language. I’m dreading dubbed Hidan.
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? I was totally pro-Sakura, and I still am, but that Manga chapter where she was about to stab Sasuke with a poisoned kunai and couldn’t do it made me scream at my laptop screen for sheer stupidity.
19) Tobi = Annoying or funny? Totally funny! You can’t beat his double act with Deidara.
20) Do you even know who Tobi is? Of course! Only someone with no internet doesn’t know who Tobi is.
21) Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Uh... neither. Totally creepily happy is the phrase I would use. Along with the eyebrows (which I swear are living)... yeah... but still he can be a cool character when he isn’t continually talking about youth (which rarely happens... ever)
22) Which character would be the best crossdresser? I’d say Haku, but he’s dead and therefore I feel he doesn’t count. Deidara could definitely pull it off though. Oh damn... he’s dead too. Hmn... Okay I got one! Naruto! His sexy jutsu is basically cross dressing.
23) Rock Lee = Weird or awesome? Totally effing awesome! You can’t beat that fight between him and Gaara. Not really. That was so awesome.
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Sasuke definitely.
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? Yeap!
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Of course! And most readers like them too! (no clue why though)
27) Do you like lemons? Either way makes no difference to me.
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Ehehehehe, my mother is the only parent in my house, and she thinks me and my brothers are totally weird when we all run off to separate computers to watch and read Naruto.
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? Yes! Totally awesome! MAKE MORE EPS MASAKOX AND VEGETA3986!!!
30) Have you ever seen the Naruto Ultimate Fan Flashes? Uh... nope.
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? HELL YES! My brother’s friend and my younger cousin. Got them totally hooked in one day!
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it? Nope I can't draw.
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this?' Nope. Drawing is something I just can’t do unless it’s scenery.
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades? Well... no not really. When I’m at University I concentrate on that. I make Naruto wait until I’m not studying or when I need to take a break from studying (nods). As for my life... well... not really, I was a ramen obsessed, orange obsessed weirdo before I started watching Naruto, so nothing changed for me. LOL!
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No. I am broke at the moment but it has nothing to do with Naruto.
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Definitely! (Waves a “We
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? Uh... no. I totally knew that wasn’t happening. Why the eff did someone go to all the trouble of making a fake Manga trying to depict Yondaime as the Akatsuki leader? I mean really, why?
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? Uh... no. I would if I could draw.
39) Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the curse seal? Uh... nope. Besides, Naruto is sexier.
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? Several in fact. But I can’t be asked listing them.
41) Do you look/act like a Naruto character? If so, who? I act like Naruto or Tsunade on separate occasions. LOL! I don’t look like a Naruto character at all. Although I’m told Naruto and Ten Ten would be my anime love children, because Ten Ten loves sharp weapons (like me) and Naruto is an orange obsessed, ramen obsessed, hyperactive kid (also like me)
42) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Very possibly, but I spend way too much time on my University coursework to really say that.
A Good Friend
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
A best friend will prank call him and whisper, " You will die in seven days..."
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you.
A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain.
A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move.
A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend helps you up when you fall.
A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend helps you find your prince.
A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will bail you out of jail.
A best friend would be in the cell next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
Just for Kicks and Giggles
Take twelve characters you like and answer the following questions!
-You're out on a night out with 8 when you're savagely and drunkenly attacked by 2. What does 8 do?
-6 and 11 go to a strip club. What happens?
-7 and 12 are making out when 4 walks in. What's 4's reaction?
-10 starts a bromance with 3. 1 is jealous, what happens?
EXCEL: I shall conquer the city for ACROSS! And for my Lord Il Pallazzo who Excel LOVES!
Merlin getting jealous though...
MERLIN: Why doesn’t Arthur ever treat me nicely like that? That’s it! I’m leaving Camelot to go and bromance with Gwaine! At least he cares what happens to me!
-4 pulls up beside you, and offers you a lift. Will you take it?
-Why is 6 afraid of 7?
-10 is getting ready to marry 5, when 9 runs in to stop the ceremony. What is 9's reason?
“The two of you getting married is totally impossible. Excel is a crazy bitch out for world domination and Kyoya is a crazy bastard out for world domina- wait? You two are perfect for each other what the hell am I doing here?”
-Give a title of a movie about 3 and 12.
Thoughts about Merlin Head-Canon and Characters in General
1.) Uther is a hypocrite. Point, set and match.
2.) Arthur totally knows Merlin’s got magic but he doesn’t want to rock the boat.
3.) Gaius has abandonment issues.
4.) The Dragon is trying to get Merlin and Arthur to jump into bed together. He hates Morgana because she is a bigger threat than Gwen to the Great Slash Dragon’s fantasy realm.
5.) Morgana smirks because she knows the real reason that the Great Slash Dragon hates her.
6.) Leon has magical powers that he has no idea he has. That’s the only explanation for how he manages to escape every time. It’s almost like he siphons power from Merlin.
7.) Elyan has Mother Abandonment issues.
8.) I totally want Merlin’s magic to be revealed in the next series. I don’t care if Uther doesn’t find out, but I want Arthur to find out and be all like “Merlin! How could you NOT tell me?” and Merlin to go “I was kinda worried about your magic hating father who would burn me at the freaking stake!”
9.) Merlin’s father was a convenient plot point. I’m sorry but Merlin could’ve found out all on his own, on a spur of the moment thing that he was a dragonlord, without even thinking about making up a father for him. But oh no, we had to have the epic “Merlin meets his father, who dies in front of him two minutes later” scenic route.
10.) We all know that the Merlin writers are reading our fanfics and then translating them into script. Come on people, you must’ve noticed it by now.
THINGS THAT WILL BE COMING UP IN THE FUTURE!
These are fanfics that I will be posting in the future for definate. The reason they're not up yet is because I've got plenty on the go at the moment and I want to get a good while ahead before I start posting any chapters. I know people have been waiting for the sequal to my fic "Lost" and it will be put up eventually. But I want to put some reall good work and effort in to it. I don't just want to throw it in there and find that it's a disappointment to all those people who wanted to see it put up.
SUMMERY: Sequel to Lost. Naruto finally has the family he always dreamed of. However he still has much to learn and even more enemies to face. What new secrets and techniques will he learn and who will be standing with him at the end?
Hearts That Beat Before.
SUMMARY: Prequel to Two Hearts, One Soul. Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze both have had their fair share of sadness and troubles. But can they prove their own love to each other before the end?
SUMMARY: Sequel to Family. Contains Yaoi pairing. Naruto and Sasuke are trying again. But with Sasuke's children hating Naruto and making Hikari and Hisoka's lives miserable at every step they can, will Sasuke and Naruto be able to come through with their children as a family or will it all end in tears?
This is a request by Ennalight to write a Naruto fic based on Schindler's list. It WILL come up Ennalight! I will do the best I can.
Of course there's also Wanted, which is already posted as a kind of one shot, but I am considering turning it into a full blown multichapter fic. Others may appear here as and when something pops in to my head that I really want to write.
Also for my Merlin fans, I've started work on a Merlin fanfiction which will be called The Influence of Hades. The Summary will be just under this paragraph.
SUMMARY: When Arthur and Merlin are attacked by a band of sorcerers and Merlin is killed. When a strange woman alludes to an old legend, will Arthur follow it to try and get his best friend back? If he does, will it work? And might old foes become friends?
Order in which my last poll fics will come out.
Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura go on a mission to Demon Country without Naruto. There they are informed by the Priestess of the Kitsune demon temple that they know nothing about their blonde teammate. Now, in the forms of cats, the trio are learning more then they ever thought they could about Naruto. Will it help or hinder them as a team? And will the trio ever become human again?
SUMMARY: What would you give to protect someone you care about? Sasuke is about to find out, when he finds a little girl in the same situation he had once been in. Will he abandon this little girl who reminds him of himself? Will he take care of her? If he does take care of her, what will happen when she gets in the way of his goals?
SUMMARY: Tsunade decides to visit the village when Naruto is six years old. She decides to take Naruto in and when she finds Sasuke is also alone, she decides to become his guardian as well. How will this change the future for our two favourite Shinobi?
SUMMARY: Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha do NOT like each other. However, their elder siblings are best firends and their guardians date. When their guardians, Kakashi Hatake and Iruka Umino, decide to get married, how will the two boys handle living together when they're always competing? Will be Yaoi.
SUMMARY: Sasuke Uchiha is a normal teenager. He just has more angst then most. Then he meets Naruto. Naruto is loud, brash and everything that Sasuke could possibly want in a friend. There’s only one problem, Naruto is a ghost. Can Sasuke help his friend find the justice that he seeks?
Power of a Hanyou!
SUMMARY: Sasuke has been following one belief all his life. That belief is that his older brother murdered his family and that he needs to avenge their deaths. What will happen when a Hanyou girl, who claims to be Sasuke's half-sister, tells Sasuke a different story? And shows him the proof? Will Sasuke be so determined to get revenge?
SUMMARY: Suzunosuke Uzumaki, son of Naruto and Sakura, is a total outcast. His two elder sisters are not allowed to interact with him, his parents are dead, and his spirit is almost shattered beyond repair. His only hope and saviour, is his parents’ oldest friend, Sasuke Uchiha. But can Sasuke save Suzunosuke when he can barely save himself?
SUMMARY: Naruto Uzumaki loses his mother, and then his father, forced to live with his stepmother, who is cruel and ruthless, he starts to lose hope in life. However, he doesn’t know about his mother’s legacy. The legacy that leads to magic, fairies and hope. Will be Yaoi in later chapters.
SUMMARY: The Naruto gang and their own wild adventures at school with technology, and the chaos that ensues.
Battle For Peace.
SUMMARY: (Based on The Warlord Trilogy by Bernard Cornwell) Young Naruto Uzumaki always wanted to be a warrior, Sasuke Uchiha is the greatest warrior to ever exist. When these two meet, things will change forever in the five great nations.
SUMMARY: It was winter time when Naruto Uzumaki was left all alone in the world with this twins, Emi and Kazuki. But where is their father? How can things get any worse or better for the lone parent and his children? Yaoi and MPreg involved.
The Thin Executioner.
SUMMARY: Sasuke Uchiha is a brash, arrogant boy, but he is considered too small for the post of executioner. Even his own father doesn’t think he’s up for the job, and shows his support for his two older brothers, Itachi and Obito, instead. Sasuke decides he must take a journey to meet the nine bijuu gods, in the Snow Country Mountains. However he must take a loyal companion and a willing sacrifice. The journey will be long and difficult, and in the end, will Sasuke achieve the post of executioner? A new Naruto twist on the book “The Thin Executioner” by Darren Shan.
SUMMARY: Tsunade and Jiraiya are good friends, but many a dark secret lies between them, and no one is left alive who knows about these secrets. Or is that wrong?
One Man's Power.
SUMMARY: The Uchiha Family are great and powerful members of the Yakuza. Then again, so are the Uzumaki family. Both families have been at war for years, but why?
SUMMARY: Naruto Uzumaki is accused of witchcraft. Sasuke is the man sent to torture a confession out of Naruto, but will he manage it? And is Naruto innocent or guilty?
IDEAS FOR NEW FICS!
Anyone wanting to comment on what they'd like to see up first, I've put up a new poll. Below, as before, are some summaries, tell me what you think. At the moment all of these ideas are Naruto fics. However I might add another poll for other fic ideas from different shows or animes that I've got ideas for.
The Snake and The Fox.
SUMMARY: Can you trust someone whose nature is to betray? Can you be faithful to someone when you’re character tries to stop you every step of the way?
The Naruto Fairytales.
SUMMARY: Fairytales but with Naruto characters. Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and whatever else I can think of later on. They’re not going to be exact replicas of the fairytales, they’re going to have my own special brand of twisted and slight crack too.
(If you want Yaoi or straight or a combination or one set of fairytales for Yaoi and one for Straight, there will be a poll up after this latest one is finished)
What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger.
SUMMARY: Sasuke and Naruto are both sent to an institution to be ‘cured’? What illness do they have? Is it really an illness? Can they cope with their new lives? AU, Yaoi. Dark and may offend others.
Naruto? A Girl?
SUMMARY: Naruto is accidentally turned into a girl, after being pushed into a magical spring in Demon Country. However, the change is permanent and Naruto must learn to live with it. Along with her stranger new urges.
Any Change Makes A Huge Difference.
SUMMARY: Naruto Uzumaki is still hated. Naruto Uzumaki is still the carrier of the Kyubi. But Naruto Uzumaki is a girl. Sometimes the smallest change has the biggest impact. What differences would there be if Naruto had been born a girl?
SUMMARY: How can you hate someone for being born? Naruto Uzumaki is a mutant. Very few people accept mutants in the world, especially Sabaku Industries, who have their own group dedicated to hunting mutants down. *A kind of X-Men storyline based fic*
Not as many as in the last poll, but I have plenty to be getting on with at the moment. LOL!
I would like to say that if I base a story on a book, don't expect to read the book and know what's going to happen exactly. I never copy a book. I like to add my own touches, and change things around greatly. It's a bad habit of mine. So I thought I should let you know that. (nods)
Also I do take requests. I won't promise that I'll say yes to everything, because if someone asks me to write a One Piece fanfic it would be impossible for me, as I have never watched it properly. So yeah, it all depends on what you want me to write. However, I am always happy to listen to your ideas and do my best to write a request for you. Feel free to PM me and ask me if you do want me to write something in particular.
Unsafe External Link