Author has written 8 stories for Digimon, and Pokémon.
Keep reading, and I'll keep writing. My promise.
Emperor SS here!
Read my stories and please don't forget to give your precious reviews (appreciation and constructive criticism preferred).
I've been on FFN since August 2011 but I started writing only in March 2013. Now, moving on to the rest of my profile!
Info About Me:
Name: Emperor SS.
Location: India - you're only getting a country off me.
Age: Old enough to be here.
Favourite Band: The Beatles.
1. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country - former U.S. President, John F. Kennedy.
2. History is written by the victors. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about the complete the biggest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But, only if he lives and we die - Captain Price, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
3. C.J., I need you to do something for me...jump off a cliff - President Josiah Bartlet, The West Wing.
4. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings - Unknown
5. Even if I spend time with my family, or other friends, or our family, or maybe just hanging around not crying, I’ll be best friends with you guys, forever! - Digimon Frontier.
6. If only thy mouth were thy weapon, then truly thou couldst never be defeated - Mercurymon, Digimon Frontier.
7. He...called me a punk - Ken Ichijouji, Digimon Adventure 02.
8. That's why they call me Shoutmon, you annoying hunk of junk! - Shoutmon, Digimon Fusion.
9. Principle is OK up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose - former U.S. Vice - President, Dick Cheney.
10. You can make a throne of bayonets, but you cant sit on it for long - former Russian President, Boris Yelstin.
11. Any military commander who is honest will admit he makes mistakes in the application of military power - Robert McNamara.
12. Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - former U.S. President, Ronald Reagan.
13. If you know the enemy and yourself, you need not fear a 100 battles - Sun Tzu.
14. The tree of liberty must be refreshed by the blood of patriots and tyrants - former U.S. President, Thomas Jefferson.
15. Sometimes, things go wrong. And let me tell you, that sometimes is most of the time - Me (Emperor SS).
16. You talk big...but can you back it up, punk? - Masquerade, Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
17. I don't see what's so great about surprises...they're totally overrated - Ace Grit, Bakugan: New Vestroia.
18. Let's go win this thing - Senator Arnold Vinick, The West Wing.
19. I am the President of the United States, not of the people who agree with me - President Josiah Bartlet, The West Wing.
20. This is CNN.
21. Yes, (Prime) Minister - various characters, Yes, (Prime) Minister.
22. Make me proud, Mr. President - President Josiah Bartlet, The West Wing.
23. Democracy is the worst form of government - former U.K. Prime Minister, Winston Churchill.
24. Long years ago we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially. At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends, and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance. It is fitting that at this solemn moment, we take the pledge of dedication to the service of India and her people and to the still larger cause of humanity - 1st Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru.
25. Give me blood and I will give you freedom! - Subhas Chandra Bose, Indian Freedom Fighter and founder of the Indian Nationalist Army (I.N.A.).
26. You will never learn what I am thinking. And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more - Adolf Hitler, Fuhrer of Nazi Germany.
27. Ideas are more powerful than guns. If we can't let our enemies have guns, why let them have ideas? - Joseph Stalin, General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and ex - officio Leader of the U.S.S.R.
28. Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division; and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts - Joseph Stalin, General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and ex - officio Leader of the U.S.S.R.
29. Yesterday, December 7, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy — the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan - former U.S. President, Franklin D. Roosevelt.
30. Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow, this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth - former U.S. President, Abraham Lincoln.
31. Avengers Assemble! - various characters.
32. This isn't freedom, this is fear. - Captain Steve Rogers (Chris Evans), Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
33. I am Iron Man. - Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), Iron Man Movies (MCU).
34. Hulk, smash! - The Incredible Hulk.
1. President of the United States: Dr. Josiah Bartlet (Martin Sheen), The West Wing.
2. White House Chief of Staff: Leo McGarry (John Spencer), The West Wing.
3. White House Press Secretary: C.J. Cregg (Alison Janney), The West Wing.
4. Kouichi Kimura, Digimon Frontier.
5. Ken Ichijouji, Digimon Adventure 02.
6. Tai Kamiya, Digimon Adventure & 02.
7. Captain John Price, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series.
8. Sgt. Gary Sanderson, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
9. Gaz, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
10. Captain John "Soap" Mactavish, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series.
11. Sgt. Walcroft, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
12. Christopher Aonuma, Digimon Fusion.
13. Mickey Kudo, Digimon Fusion.
14. Takuya Kanbara, Digimon Frontier.
15. Kouji Minamoto, Digimon Frontier.
16. White House Deputy Chief of Staff: Joshua Lyman (Bradley Whitford), The West Wing.
17. White House Communications Director: Toby Ziegler (Richard Schiff), The West Wing.
18. White House Deputy Communications Director: Sam Seaborn (Rob Lowe), The West Wing.
19. Zoe Orimoto, Digimon Frontier.
20. Bokomon and Neemon, Digimon Frontier.
21. Darth Vader, The Star Wars Trilogy.
22. Luke Skywalker, The Star Wars Trilogy.
23. Anakin Skywalker, The Star Wars Trilogy.
24. President of the United States: Matt Santos (Jimmy Smits), The West Wing.
25. Davis Motomiya, Digimon Adventure 02.
26. Sora Takenouchi, Digimon Adventure & 02.
27. Kari Kamiya, Digimon Adventure & 02.
28. Duskmon, Digimon Frontier.
29. Barney Stinson (Neil P. Harris), How I Met Your Mother.
30. Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor), How I Met Your Mother.
31. Masquerade/Alice Gehabich, The Bakugan Series.
32. Senator Arnold Vinick (Alan Alda), The West Wing.
33. Daniel 'Dan' Kuso, The Bakugan Series.
34. Ace Grit, Bakugan: New Vestroia.
35. Mikey Kudo, Digimon Fusion.
36. Minister for Administrative Affairs/Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: Jim Hacker (Paul Eddington), Yes, (Prime) Minister.
37. Permanent Secretary of the Department of Administrative Affairs/Cabinet Secretary of Her Majesty's Government: Sir Humphrey Appleby (Nigel Hawthorne), Yes, (Prime) Minister.
38. Principal Private Secretary of (Prime) Minister, Jim Hacker: Sir Bernard Woolley (Derek Fowlds), Yes, (Prime) Minister.
39. Squadron Leader James Bigglesworth, The Biggles Series (Books).
40. Takato Matsuki, Digimon Tamers.
41. Henry Wong, Digimon Tamers.
42. Ryo Akiyama, Digimon Tamers.
43. Alfred F. Jones, Personification of the United States of America, Hetalia: Axis Powers.
44. Arthur Kirkland, Personification of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hetalia: Axis Powers.
45. Matthew Williams, Personification of the Dominion of Canada, Hetalia: Axis Powers.
46. Ash Ketchum, Pokémon.
47. Brock, Pokémon.
48. Misty, May, Dawn, Serena, Pokémon.
49. Pikachu (How can I forget him?!), Pokémon.
50. Meowth, Pokémon.
51. Captain America/Steve Rogers (Chris Evans), Marvel Cinematic Universe.
52. Iron Man/Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), Marvel Cinematic Universe.
53. The Incredible Hulk/Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), Marvel Cinematic Universe.
54. Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Couplings I Support:
1. Kouichi and Zoe, Digimon Frontier.
2. Ken and Kari, Digimon Adventure 02.
3. Davis and Yolei, Digimon Adventure 02.
4. Tai and Sora, Digimon Adventure & 02.
5. Christopher and Nene, Digimon Fusion.
6. Angie and Jeremy, Digimon Fusion.
7. Josh and C.J. Cregg, The West Wing.
8. Barney and Robin, How I Met Your Mother.
9. Dan and Runo, The Bakugan Series.
10. Masquerade and Alice, The Bakugan Series.
11. Izzy and Mimi, Digimon Adventure & 02.
12. Matt and Mimi, Digimon Adventure & 02 (I don't use this coupling much, but I still like it).
13. Marshall and Lily, How I Met Your Mother.
14. Takato and Jeri, Digimon Tamers.
15. Ryo and Rika, Digimon Tamers.
16. Davis and Kari, Digimon Adventure 02 (Although I am a Kenari fan first, I like Daikari also and whole-heartedly support it).
17. Ash and Misty, Pokémon. (2nd Favourite Pokémon Pairing)
18. Ash and Serena, Pokémon. (My favourite!)
Couplings I Don't Support:
1. Takuya and Zoe, Digimon Frontier.
2. Kouji and Zoe, Digimon Frontier.
3. Matt and Sora, Digimon Adventure & 02. (Every part of my body HATES Sorato.)
4. T.K. and Kari, Digimon Adventure & 02.
5. Ken and Yolei, Digimon Adventure 02.
6. Ted and Robin, How I Met Your Mother.
7. Tai and Mimi, Digimon Adventure & 02.
8. Tai and Catherine, Digimon Adventure 02.
9. Shun and Alice, The Bakugan Series.
10. Takato and Rika, Digimon Tamers.
11. Henry and Rika, Digimon Tamers.
12. I can't really comment on what couplings I do not like for Pokemon. I just do whatever pleases me.
1. The West Wing.
2. Digimon Frontier.
3. Digimon Adventure.
4. Digimon Adventure 02.
5. Digimon Fusion.
6. The Simpsons.
7. How I Met Your Mother.
8. Digimon Tamers.
9. Digimon Data Squad.
10. The Bakugan Series.
11. The Star Wars Trilogy.
12. Yes, Minister.
13. Yes, Prime Minister.
14. Hetalia: Axis Powers.
15. All the Pokémon Animes.
16. All the MCU Movies.
17. Avengers Assemble.
18. Ultimate Spider-Man.
19. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Current Works in Progress:
1. Chapter 4 of 'Jealous Guy'. (My main story, so it gets all my focus. 1 chapter per week.)
2. Various AmourShipping (Ash x Serena, Pokémon X & Y) Projects.
3. Chapter 35 of 'Digimon Frontier 02: The Revival of ZeedMillenniummon'. [ON HIATUS]. (I've actually lost all of my interest in this one. I don't even want to write another chapter for this horrible piece of shit. Anyways, I will soon figure out something to do with this.)