Author has written 11 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Avatar: Last Airbender, Dresden Files, and Marvel.
2012/01/09 A new chapter of Light for a new year! Enjoy :)
2007/09/12 So I didn't keep up with updating. Just try and sue me. I hope you like beads and pop bottles.
2006/08/06 Just a reminder to all you XME Jonda fans out there: My C2: Come on, Baby, Light my Fire is full of wonderful Jonda stories. Check it out! If you know of a fic I should be including in the C2, let me know in my forum.
XME - Nive to Five Series:
1. Nine to Five (Complete): Rogue is faced with an antimutant mob & somehow winds up getting a job at a music store. Wth the Acolyte boys without a boss for a couple weeks, Bayville is set ablaze with mischief, and Rogue has a frequent visitor at the store. Starring Rogue, Remy, St. John, Wanda, Kitty, and Piotr. Last few chapters beta edited by EE's Skysong.
2. November Rain (Complete): Sequel to Nine to Five. The mysterious blonde turns up and causes some trouble for Rogue and Remy. Rogue questions the natural limits of her powers and decides to seek more scientific remedies. Things heat up between Kitty and Piotr. John and Remy try and find a way to get the old Wanda back, while she is struggling to figure out what used to fill the hole she feels inside. Betaed by EE's Skysong.
3. There is a Light that Never Goes Out (in progress): Third in Nine to Five series - Tensions are high at the Institute with teammates & allies are at each others throats preparing for the Apocalypse: a battle they know little about other than it will happen soon. Will they be ready? Romy, Jonda, Kiotr focused. WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH Betaed by EE's Skysong.
4. No One but You (in my head): Fourth in Nine to Five series. How does the world change after the Apocalypse and how can the surviving mutant team stop the new impending doom?
5. All Fired Up (in my head): Damn, I just keep getting more of these ideas. This will wrap up the series starring St. John and Wanda and a few others.
And now I've thought of two more. One is more of a prequel with a focus on a character I evolutionized in November Rain and Light. The other is kind of set during No One but You starring some OCs. We'll see how far I get with this.
Other XME Fics:
Seeing beyond the Hood (Complete):What the hell was Lance thinking when he teamed up with Kelly and Matthews in Mainstream to get the X-Men and HIS GIRLFRIEND out of school? Is he really just a hood like Kitty said? Find out and read this one shot story.
Moseying Along (Complete): Magneto gave the three youngest Acolytes a wad of money and kicked them out of the house on Saturday night. Not really much to the story at all, but if you want a taste of my humor without reading Nine to Five, read this. Oneshot.
Three Weddings and a Funeral (Complete): What do you get when you mix free alcohol and two crazy mutants? Chaos! That's what! And not just any chaos. Smutty Jonda chaos! Jonda oneshot -weg-
Beginning in a Queue (Complete): New Jonda one-shot inspired by "Bus Stop" by the Hollies. Now when a song has lyrics like "All the people stared as if we were both quite insane," how can I not think of Jonda?
Class: Firefly X (in progress): A parody of the Joss Whedon series Firefly starring St. John as Wash, Wanda as Zoe, Logan as Captain Tight Pants, Ororo as Inara, Remy as Jayne, Kitty as Kaylee, Scott as Simon, and Rogue as River.
1985 (in my head): AU. The universe is based on the book 1984 by George Orwell. 1984 by George Orwell is a classic warning of the danger of sacrificing freedom and love for safety, security, and a united country. What if that world contained, among its classes, our favorite mutants. Follow the tale of Thought Police Agent Jean Grey as she questions human nature after reading Wilson Smith's diary; an author at the Ministry of Truth John Allerdyce finds true love with spy Wanda Maximoff; and the Brotherhood plans to overthrow Big Brother.
Sanity in a Crazy World (in progress): At age 15 Wanda was transferred to a new co-ed home for the emotionally disturbed. There she meets another mutant: St. John Allerdyce. Need I say more?
Avatar: The Last Airbender Fics:
The Death of Hope (Complete): Depressing oneshot of Uncle Iroh's thoughts through the end of the Book II finally.
Duality of Spirit (in my head): Start of the Duality trilogy that might not be written until after the second one. In Ba Sing Se, the Blue Spirit joins the ranks of the GAang offering knowledge of the Fire Nation except Aang is the only one who knows the face behind the mask of their silent new comrade. Can he be trusted? Or is he leading them into a trap?
Duality of Freedom (in progress): Second in Duality trilogy. It's been several years since the war ended, and most of the GAang has gone their separate ways and found new missions and duties. The Fire Lord is ill with the Fire Nation is on the brink of a civil war, and Toph is trapped at home with a new stepmother trying to marry her off and claim her inheritance. When a wedding brings them all together again, new feelings emerge and lives will change in the face of a tragedy.
Duality of Life (in my head): Last in Duality trilogy. When Princess Ursa (OC, not Zuko's mom) guides her younger brother Makoto (OC again) on his "Spirit Journey", she discovers a lot more about her family, her father, and her future, than she ever dreamed. I may never get to this because OC's frighten me, and no matter how many crucifixes I hang up, they still manage to pop into my head.
Confusing Reality and Fiction (Complete): One-shot in the House of M "reality." Wanda Maximoff has a storybook life: Her childhood hero turned out to be her father, she lives in a palace with loving siblings, and she has an adorable son. Everyone wishes for the life of a princess, like Wanda, but does she feel that it's real? Jonda.
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (Complete): I made an entrance into the world of the Dresden Files with this fun one-shot. It was my attempt to explore some of the stress and humiliation Dresden felt when he couldn't really use his hand anymore, something I felt could have been explored more in the novels. Set between Blood Rites and Dead Beat.
|Community:||Come on, Baby, Light my Fire!|
|Focus:||Cartoons X-Men: Evolution|