Author has written 1 story for Les Misérables.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
1. I just got done flossing. The dentist told me I had three flossing cavities the other day and it depressed me to the point where I'm re-evaluating all of my life decisions and how much of a failure I am.
2. The above statement makes me sound a lot sadder than I actually am. I'm usually pretty happy. I laugh a lot. I laugh excessively.
3. I once spent 15 minutes making the "Jizz in my Pants" face in the mirror.
4. That's a lie. I've done that more than once.
5. Liz Lemon is my spirit animal.
Secret Confession: None of these facts were particularly "fun".
Public Service Announcement: I'm actually very grammar conscious and I'm an excellent speller (I won the spelling bee in middle school, it's not a big deal). I don't proof-read my work as a general rule, because we need to appreciate the raw text. Also, most of my chapters get done at 2 AM, so I've given up by then and what's on the page is going up. I just need to apologize for that because otherwise you all would think I was a simpleton, and we mustn't have that. This is fanfiction.net. There are rules. There is structure.
Follow me on Tumblr, it has nothing to do with Les Mis or fanfiction but I reblog funny things sometimes: john-geese.tumblr.com
Unsafe External Link