Author has written 40 stories for Sammy Keyes, Pretty Little Liars series, Virals, Maximum Ride, and Giver.
37 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Book Pairing- I actually have two! Fax (Max and Fang) and Cammy (Sammy and Casey)
Favorite Book Series: Sammy Keyes :)
Favorite Show: Pretty Little Liars
Favorite Singer: Selena Gomez
Favorite Actress: Lucy Hale
Favorite Movie: Aquamarine
Favorite Song: Better Than Revenge- Taylor Swift
One Thing No One Knows About Me- I'm Scared Of Trucks..
Don't Laugh At Me
In English Class:
-Teacher starts ranting-
My friend: Someone needs a high five.
Me: In the face.
My friend: With a chair.
In math class:
-Everyone's doing a worksheet-
Me: WHAT THE HELL? First you add and then add and then subtract and then add and then add again! What's the point of doing all that math?!
In English Class:
Me: -Flipping through the anthology/textbook-
My friend: Omg! Go to page 289!
Me: -Flips to page 289 and sees a comic strip.- -Reads comic strip- -Starts laughing uncontrollably-
Wanna know what it said?
Okay, there was a cavemen who walked into a cave/store and he says, "Hey. You got any beef, jerky?" Then the clerk kicks him out (literally) and then the guy's like, 'I really have to watch where I put those commas!'
Got any beef, jerky? LMFAO!
In Math class:
My friend: Holy- Mr. Chim! Where are my drumsticks?
Mr. Chim: They in teacher's room. (He's asian so his English is a little wonky)
My friend: Can I go get them?
Mr. Chim: Yeah, go head.
Me: -Sneaks out and goes with my friend-
We walk in the teacher's lounge and see our teacher from last year. Ms. Waugh. She was copying papers so I go to her side and see an "orange"
Me: Wow! That's a small pumpkin. -Stares at it-
Ms. Waugh: That's not a pumpkin! That's an orange, you doof!
Me: Oh. Whoops..
My friend: -Laughing her a* off.-
Sammys Birthday; Party Dresses and hairstyle:
First dress (Marissa's dress): http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://charmingface.com/fashion/images/01black/tubetunic.jpg&sa=X&ei=vRFdT4qkMoiY0QHXlPXCDw&ved=0CAwQ8wc4sgI&usg=AFQjCNFGYUQjScbYTl3TBdpHW9cj2eH89w
Second dress (Holly's dress): http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.myeveningdress.co.uk/359-1010-large/cute-short-prom-dress-black-and-purple.jpg&sa=X&ei=JBJdT6PsFuG80AHOwOXCDw&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Lg&usg=AFQjCNGJ6fPknPqMvWs6TKG68W8cokmeow
Third dress (Sammy's dress): http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://fashionforclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Cute-Short-Party-Dresses.jpg&sa=X&ei=2hBdT4PCC8Hj0QH_hoWaDw&ved=0CAsQ8wc4zgE&usg=AFQjCNHXeHKCdJnrc-GHNcQ-EdDU90nMNw
Sammy's hair: http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.hairstyles99.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/selena-gomez-awi-7.jpg&sa=X&ei=YxldT-qbCoW60QG82qynDw&ved=0CAwQ8wc4Fg&usg=AFQjCNGCmdrGn34NFjemYH9BPeyJCSdIlQ
What Casey's wearing:
What Billy's wearing:
Alexandra (Alex)'s Dress:
Far From Forgiven; Ali and Courtney (Chapter 5)