Author has written 9 stories for Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Glee, and Kane Chronicles.
Hey, guys! I've pretty much moved over to Tumblr, so if you want to check that out, go to:
But you know. Without the ]s.
My fanfics on FF will still be continued, just slowed. Sorry!
Glee pretty much dominates my life right now (i.e. Klaine), although I'm not a big fan of the actual show.
Delphine's Tear: Previously known as My Life Sucks.
They're Always Fighting!: Writer's block. That last chapter? Big. Fat. Filler. But on the bright side, you got to see what Iggy and Gazzy were doing...
Apollo's Alphabet: Working on D. Might be backed up a bit. I should really stop starting stories when I already have too many... "-.-
Our Younger Years: Thinking bout a Christmas or Valentine's Day one. Hmm... Maybe Easter?
Camp Christmas: It's a two-shot so...working on it? Maybe next Christmas.
Princess Puppy: On hiatus. For, like, until I finish one of my major stories. Which is gonna be a while...
These are basically the only two people I bother to keep in touch with. They're epic:
HyperAndProudOfIt. She's the first person I met on FF. An awesome person. Also amusing. Especially when she's hyper and crazy. She's my sister from another mister. The twin that I never had. My heterosexual life partner (where is that reference even FROM?!) and my Kurt.
Booklover6. Always time for me and is a really interesting person. She's three hours behind me and great to talk to if I'm up at 1 in the morning for some reason.
I enjoy: PJO, Hetalia, Glee, Max Ride, manga, anime, Glee, the Spah!verse, and humor. I also like many varieties of music. Except country and classical and some rap. Only orchestra if classical. Because frankly? That's fucking epic. You can't tell me the a group of people who orchestrated the /Harry Potter theme song/ are not epic. You just can't.
Music (duh! Penname's Musicismyblood).
Eating. Who doesn't? ;)
My family. My screwed up, lovable family.
My friends(in an unweird way of course). My crazy, messed-up friends. To me, they're perfect and awesome. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
My iPad. I'm /always/ on FF with it, which explains the /'word'/ thing.
Short autobiography thing:
If you know now me on FF, I'm a bubbly, crazy, hyper person. In /real/ life, I'm that girl, curl-sitting in the corner (anywhere really), probably wearing black, and reading a book. And if I /am/ reading a book, there's a high chance I'm muttering and quietly laughing to myself. Oh, don't look at me like that, all book lovers do it. I love my life. I love my family, friends, everything involved in my life. (Except for that obnoxious guy I know...) I wouldn't trade them for anything. I really don't want anything anyways. I have it all. I used to want stuff...and then I took an arrow to the knee. *cracks up* Sorry, couldn't help myself. *wipes tear from face* Yeah...I'm a gamer too...
I play the piano. Thinking about taking up violin.
Funny un-bumming stuff:
Some of my older friends say I'm a special kid, I have no idea what they're talking about.
I'm not lazy, I just prefer to have others do the work for me.
Often when I have a lot to say, it comes out rushed and in one breath so my friends don't know what the heck I'm talking about.
If you see me talking to myself, I'm not talking to myself, my brain has simply been so overwhelmed with thoughts I have to speak out loud to keep up with them
One of my guy friends acts, talks, and I'm pretty sure is a girl. My teacher actually calls him Mackinze. Key word is HIM. But my friend-who's a grade older than me-has a kid at her school named Ariel even though he's boy. My other friend who goes to the same school used to him "little mermaid" until she made him cry. True stories.
I have a lot of inside jokes with my friend, these are some of them:
"Nothing but socks!" "Don't lose teeth!" "Fugihana!" "49!" And I have lot more but I can't remember them. Yeah, me and my friends are weird.
Did you know: your parents spend the 1st part of your life teaching you to walk and talk and the rest of your life telling you to sit down and shut up?
1. We do not comprehend the words “ching chong”.
2. WHATTHEHELL does “ching chong” even mean?!
3. Not all Koreans make nuclear bombs or eat dogs.
4. Just cause you see an Asian person it doesn’t mean they’re Chinese; they could be Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipino etc.
5. We are not all COMMUNISTS.
6. We don’t always eat egg rolls and when we do it’s like once in a blue moon.
7. Asian girls with long black hair HATE being called The Grudge or the girl from The Ring. Same goes for Asian guys and being called Grudge boy.
9. Dynasty Express and China King are not considered “real” Chinese food.
10. We don’t use THAT much M-S-G.
11. Don’t ask us to speak our language, we will when we feel like it.
12. We don’t know how to translate your name so stop asking cause most likely we can’t.
13. Don’t ask us to teach you curse words either.
14. Stop trying to pair up Asian guys and girls at your school and say they look cute together. Not all Asians belong together.
15. All Asian countries speak different languages.
16. Just because we’re Asian it doesn’t mean that we know karate, kung fu, tae kwon do etc. Even though we are probably capable of kicking your butt anyway.
17. Don’t say all Asian people look the same, that’s like saying all white people look the same, all African Americans look the same and all Hispanics look the same. When will you realize your stupidity?
18. Surprise! Not all Asians are good at maths.
19. Not all Asians are short.
20. Or skinny.
21. By the way, it’s VietNAMese, not VietMANese.
22. Not all Asian families run a nail shop although some of them do.
23. Same goes for convenient stores and laundromats.
24. What do you people stare at? Haven’t you seen an Asian person before?
25. Just to let you know, it’s NOT funny when you tape your eyes up and start speaking gibberish. That just gives us another reason to kick your butt.
26. Go ahead, make fun of us. We’ll just make fun of you in our own language
27. It’s ok for us to call each other F.O.B’s but if you call us one you’re asking for a beating.
28. Yeah we eat rice, so what? Got rice?
29. Don’t fold your hands and bow at us like you know what you’re doing cause honestly you look like an idiot.
30. Don’t ask if the Chinese use cat in their food, if they did they would label it “cat lo mein” instead of beef lo mein. They don’t use cat if you didn’t already guess that by now.
31. No…Yao Ming is not my uncle.
32. People from India are Asians too.
33. People from the Middle East are just as Asian as people from the southeast
Only in America...
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
What Rick Riordan was trying to teach us:
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Rick Riordan really likes the name Leroy.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. (VERY, VERY Attractive!)
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
Burritos are deadly projectiles.
Unsafe External Link