Author has written 3 stories for Merlin, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Holas people's. I am Mastah'o'awesom, formerly Writingrelease, and this is my profile.
Hey all you fanfic writers/readers out there. If you're reading this, you are one of the small percentage of people who actually read authors profiles. So, conrats! We already have something in common! :D I have a 10 facts about myself my loving readers might like to know. So, listen up(or I guess it would be read up. Hmmmm...)!
1. I am a girl. Please don't call me a guy, 'cause that will piss me off. If you do, you will most likely recieve a strongly-worded PM from a very annoyed GIRL. So, save yourself from my wrath, and just call me by my pen name (The most awesome fanficer of all time will do nicely as well :D).
2. I'm a big fan of superheros. I grew up with two brothers, okay? And, seriously, imagine how awesome it would be to prance around a big city in spandex, knocking out random muggers and drug-dealers with one punch! Cool, right? So, ever since I was a little child, I've liked superheros, even though I've only read two comics in my whole life. I watch a lot of tv :P My favorite heros are Robin(mostly when hes just Robin, but I like Nightwing too), Batman, Green Arrow, the Flashes(mostly Wally, but I'm okay with Jay, barry, and Bart), Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Iron man (mostly because Robert Downey Jr. plays him in the movies),and the Question(Vic Sage, not Renee). DC heros with superpowers are kinda annoying to me, especially superman (but not flash). He seems kinda full of himself, along with the others.
3. My favorite shows are Glee, Young Justice(my brother got me addicted), X-men:evolution(i got myself addicted), Avatar, Merlin, Cake Boss, Heroes, JLU, Teen Titans, and George Lopez.
4. My favorite books are Twilight, HP, Percy Jackson/Kane chronicles/Heros of Olympus stuff, 13 Reasons Why, and Divergent. I'm always looking for something to read. PM me is you have a good suggestion :D
5. My favorite movies are HP, Twilight, Hairspray, the marvel Avengers movie's, Avatar, Transformers(curse you brothers!)and Crazy Stupid Love. I love television :)
6. I love to text, go to/have crazy parties (meaning playing Never Have I Ever all night and prank calling annoying guys in my grade. Ya, I'm a party animal :)), hang out with friends, watch chick flixs that make me cry, act in plays, sing in the shower, watch my favorite movies/tv shows, read books, listen to music, and WRITE STORIES!!!
7. I do not particularly like writing/reading slash. If it is part of the story plot, like KurtXBlaine, I'm fine with it. I'm not predujust or anything. I believe people have a right to love who they want, and I'm a huge supporter of gay rights. I just really hate it when people pair together characters who obviously are straight, like Merthur and whatever the mashup is for Robin and KF. It just annoys me, and it seems kinda forced. If thats what you like to write, go for it. It's just not really my thing. I think bromance is cute, like when Merlin and Arthur hug/get uber worried whan the other one is sick in Merlin fanfics, or when KF and Robin have a BFFL(pronounced biff-ll) moment in YJ. Making out with each other, though, is a totally diffrent story.
8. My favorite pairings of characters are KurtXBlaine, PercyXAnnabeth, KurtXAmanda, RougeXGambit, MerlinXFreya, SamXMikayla, JacobXRenesme, RonXHermoine, PennyXSeaweed, TonyXPepper, JakeXNateri, and my favorite, KfXArtemis. If robin HAD a love intrest, I'm sure i would love it. I guess Zatanna counts, but she doesn't float my boat. But, Batgirl is on the show now, and I'm hoping for a Starfire appearance. I can go for some of the crazier couples, if the story is good enough, like MorganaXGwaine, GwenXLancelot, RobinXArtemis(if it wasnt for KfXArtemis, I'd love this one. But, alas, KfXArtemis is to alluring :)), and maybe even SamXCarly. But, i usually stray to the obvious pairs, not the less obvious ones, just because there's nothing wrong with them to begin with.
9. I know that one day, I will have my name go down in lterature history. Most likely for creating many popular young adult books, but inventing a new comic book character or a new comic and/or cartoon wouldn't be to bad either :D. if i don't do this, i will be a famous actress. Or a famous cupcake/cake baker who has a reality show or take over Cake Boss. Or a famous artist. I must accomplish one of those four things if my life is to be complete :D
10. I tend to babble on and on and on and on untill I totally bore everyone around me and they start to tell me to shut up, but I don't, and I instead tell them how stupid certain Republicans and Democrats can be, and how John Stewart, Andy Sandberg, and Anderson Coppeer is HILARIOUS, and how scary the Republicans who were trying to run for Prez. are sometimes, and how Glee is awesome, and how I love chocolate and oreo blizards, and how my English teacher is out to get me, and how my iTouch will be taken away if I get a B in English(crazy, right?), and how I MUST watch more SNLor I will die from deprivation, and how I love to write, and how if i don't bake twice or thrice a month, i will go insane, and how my dog is crazy, and how my spazziest BFF should never be given sugar, and how said BFF can never be around my insane dog becasue she will go crazy and then run away from my dog, who will chase her and knock her behind a couch, and how jumping on a trampoline while screaming at 10:15 at night will make your neighbors call the police on you, and how my brother "makes" me watch Merlin and Young Justice with him(I don't mention the shows by name, however, since I am living a double-identity of a superhero-loving girl), and how McDonalds makes you fat, and how cantelopes make you die(but i stil love them anyway), and how Steve Jobs can't just DIE, and how I hate school because I get no free time, and how...how... I can't think of anything else. Wow. Thats a shocker. I bet half of the people reading my bio have given up reading this because of fact number 10. Hahahahaha. I do babble :D
11 (even though I only said 10). I will meet Robert Downey Jr. if it's the last thing I do!!!!!!!!!
100 Truths about Me:
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Chocolate milk!
2. Last phone call = Um, I left a message for a friend about when we could work on a project, which she ditched me on because I was out of town. Three days before it was due. ,(
3. Last text message = To the friend above.
4. Last song you listened to = Dead Wrong by the Fray.
5. Last time you cried= Last Friday. Thats when my friend ditched me on the project :(.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = I haven’t dated someone period. All the guys in my grade(and below. And above) are douches. Except one guy I have my eye on… wink wink.
7. Been cheated on = Well, I haven’t dated before, so nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = DEFINATLEY!!!!! 1ST GRADE, the grade loser/creeper. My friends STILL won’t let me live that one down :)
9. Lost someone special = Yeah. Just last year, I lost my BFF. I still haven't gotten over it ,(
10. Been depressed = ah-huh
11. Been drunk and threw up = Of course not! I’ve never even had alchohol before. I have thrown up before though…
FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? I make new friends EVERY DAY! I’m just that cool ;) Lol, jk, but I have made some new friends.
16. Fallen out of love? Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried? What do YOU think? Practically every day :)
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes. Definatly.
19. Found out who your true friends were? I'm still working that out.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yeppers.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list? Nope.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Everyone. I’ve had some pretty weird friend REQUESTS though.
23. How many kids do you want to have? 4; 2 girls, two boys. That way they’d never be lonely :)
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats, 2 dogs. ANIMALS ROCK!!!!
25. Do you want to change your name? No. that would just be weird. I do like pretty much every name other than mine, though. So, maybe one day… nah :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday? I went to my lake House with my closest friends. We fought the entire time. Happy birthday to me -_-
27. What time did you wake up today? 6:35. Stupid School.
28. What were you watching at midnight last night? The inside of my eyelids. I was asleep at midnight! DUH!!!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? School to end.
30. Last time you saw your Mother? Two seconds ago. She's in the same room.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? My chance of becoming famous. If I could do that, I wouldn’t be spending all my free time on fanfiction. I would be a published author, have my own TV show, and THEN write fanfiction.
32. What are you listening to right now? My twin brother being loud.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes. Me And my friends call him timothy though. He looks like a timothy, not a Tom!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? Homework. And a bunch of my friends.
35. The question turned ninja: Whacha! I just dissapeared like a ninga and and started laughing. you are confused, and I leap at you and throw a bat-a-rang at you. Then, i kick your ass like a ninga (only YJ Robin lovers will get that).
36. Eye color? Sometimes it looks blue, sometimes green.
37. Relationship Status? single and ready to mingle ;)
38. Favorite book? I said that before.
39. Zodiac sign? Aquarius. I’m either an obese mermaid or a water-carrier. Woooowwwww.
40. Do you have a crush on someone? Yeparoo.
41. Primary School? It’s confidential.
42. Middle School? My little secret ;)
43. Colleges? I'm like 14!
44. Hair color? Unfortunately brown :( It’s so cliché! I want red or black hair SO bad!!!!!!
45. Long hair or short hair? Long. I went down the short hair path; never going back.
46. Height = 5’7.5 or 5’8. Yep. I’m tall :)
47. Found a new pet peeve? People giving themselves shot’s and pricks in the middle of class. I sit next to this guy who has diabetes who does that every day. I don’t want to sound insensitive, though. It just scares me, ‘cause I’m afraid of needles. In 6th grade, he used to do it on purpose to creep me out. He’d shout “Hey*insert name*! Watch this!” And do it. *shiver* I also hate it when people insult you right to yout face. No me gusta.
48: What do you like about yourself? Hmmm...im not sure...my...eyes? Ya, my eyes.
49. Piercings? One ear piercing is all.
50. Tattoos? Tattoos are stupid. Unless they are the little water one’s that are butterflies.
51. Righty or lefty? Righty!
52. First surgery? Not yet.
53. First piercing? 6th grade.
54. First best friend? Kelly *insert last name*. I haven’t seen her in years, though. I don’t even know where she lives now.
55. First sport you joined? Like everyone else... Soccer
56. First vacation? Dunno. Don’t really care :)
57. Sleeping? yes, I'm typing while sleeping...
58. On the Phone? No.
59. Eating? No.
60. Drinking? Nope.
61. I'm about to? Answer more questions!
62. Listening to? I was listening to Legend of korra, episode 5. But I finished it. Poor Bolin!!!
63. Waiting for? something exciting to happen :D
64. Want kids? Didn't I just answer that?
65. Get Married? DUH!
66. Career? acting or writing hopefully! Or modeling, if I wasn’t such a fatass. Just kidding!(but seriously).
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes= eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs from buddies, kisses from guys!
69. Shorter or taller= Taller. I wish I were able to look UP at guys for once :)
70. Older or Younger = Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontanious most of the times, romantic when you feel in the mood for romance.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = nice stomach. I don’t give a shit if your have nice arms! Abs are all I need ;)
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive when you need that, but loud when you want to have fun!(not THAT kinda fun, you dirty little pervs!)
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship. Hook-up’s=ho’s. I’m no ho!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble Maker all the way!
HAVE YOU EVER
76. Kissed a stranger? Uh, no.
77. Drank hard liquor? Refer to question 11
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Don't need em' :D
79. Danced in the rain? No. I would prefer kissing in the rain… ;)
80. Broken someone's heart? Not that I know of.
81. Had your own heart broken? Yeah...sadly.
82. Won a bet? No. I lost a bet once. A piece of cookie cake betted against 5 bucks is not a good bet. I miss my 5 bucks!
83. Turned someone down? No.
84. Cried when someone died? yeah... :'(
85. Fallen for a friend? Fallen how? I’ve done almost everything you can for a friend, but… this confuzzles me.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? Not really.
87. Miracles? Why do you think Sarah Palin isn’t running for Prez.? MIRACLE!!!!!
88. Love at first sight? Yes.
89. Heaven? Yuppp
90. Santa Claus? sadly not anymore (sniffle)
91. Kiss on the first date? Nooooo way. Unless it’s a kiss on the cheek or hand.
92. Angels? ya
93. Done something terribly embarrassing? (sigh) yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? How many times must I say I’ve never had a BF?
95. Did you sing today? I sing every day, usualy in the shower :)
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Again with the admiting of my failed love life?
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Two years. Thats when things began to go haywire in my life.
98. Do you like bananas? IEW!!!!! Gross.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. I’m prepared.
100. Who is the coolest person you know? Myself ;)
Okay, that's all about me! Check out my fanfics(and my original stuff, which is posted on . Username is Writingrelease) to see some of my actual writing instead of facts about me. Mastah'o'awesome out! Peace!
Stay awesome! Mastah.