Author has written 1 story for Maximum Ride.
Hi guys! :)
Here's 10 random facts about me that you probably don't care about...
1-I'm a triplet with two brothers, J and K. Inkblot98 and Weasleyfan98 on fanfiction.
2-I'm 13 in middle school.
3-I took the real SAT's last year and got 1900 out of 2400. Not to brag, but that's higher than 99% of American seniors lol. I'm so proud of myself!! :D
4-I love to draw but I'm not THAT good at it...
5-I've been playing piano for almost 10 years now and next year I'll qualify enough to be a teacher!
6-I play the clarinet in band.
7-I LOVE soccer and climbing trees and rock climbing and all that jazz.
8-My best friends are Nat, Rach, Kay, Rima.
9-I'm NJHS vice president for my school.
10-My mom's yelling at me to get off the computer so byeeeeeee :D
PS I have a Deviantart... http://magicwingsforever.deviantart.com/
PSS-I have a Tumblr that I never update... http://singitfortheworld98.tumblr.com/
Age: scroll up
Favorite Foods... NUTELLA!!!!! Cookies, mashed potatoes, strawberries, watermelon, pizza, fried rice, brownies, ...
Music... SHE IS WE, GLEE, Paramore, PINK, Lady Gaga, Neon Tree, My Chemical Romance, Adele...
Books... HARRY POTTER, MAXIMUM RIDE, Hunger Games, City of Bones, Graceling, Percy Jackson, Artemis Fowl, Hush Hush, Wolves of Mercy Fall, Vladmir Tod, Secrets of Nicholas Flamel, Gallaghan Girls, Maze Runner, Lost, Uglies, Stargirl, Cirque de Freak, I,Q, Chronicles of Narnia, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Redwall, Inkheart, Tiger's Curse, and A LOT MORE that I can't think of right now...
Movies... HARRY POTTER, Enchanted, ALL THE DISNEY MOVIES, TOY STORY, Madagascar, She's the Man, Clue, Mean Girls, ...
TV shows... GLEE, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, CSI, Family Guy
Color... Sky blue and purple
Fanfiction author... BANDGEEKCLARINET14!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU KENZI!!!!!!!
Stereotypes That I Hate That I Take Personal Offense To
I'm a GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be a whore.
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a DANCER, So I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay. (But I'm a girl . . .)
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I HAVE GAY FRIENDS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm WHITE and have black friends, so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over-controlling and a bitch.
I read COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
I am a FANGIRL, so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be an obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover. (Most of the time I'm quiet and polite. Piss me off and you'll see otherwise.)
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I love TO LEARN so I MUST be boring.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be a racist.
I am a GIRL, so boys MUST be better than me at sports.
I am a GIRL, so I MUST only be good at work.
I am WHITE and I like to DANCE, so I MUST be lame
I am SKINNY, so I MUST be sensitive about my weight.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST go to church every Sunday.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST not do anything on Halloween.
I am POOR, so I MUST not have good hygiene.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I like READING, so I MUST be a Loner.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I like to READ, so I MUST do nothing except read. (I'm on here, aren't I?)
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST like to talk about crushes, dolls, not getting my clothes dirty, and parties.
I don't STUDY much but still get STRAIGHT A's, so I MUST be cheating.
I don't think VEGETARIANISM makes sense, so I MUST think all vegetarians are hippies.
I'm easily ANNOYED, so I MUST be bratty.
I LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC, so I MUST be a rebel.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love cute/fuzzy animals.
I grew up with a SMOKER/ALCOHOLIC/DRUG ADDICT, therefore I MUST be one myself. (Never touched a cigarrette in my life. The lighter, on the other hand . . . It's my calling.)I wear GLASSES, so I MUST be a nerd who makes straight As.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck k!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you, Best Friend well go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will be there for you when he dumps you, Best Friend will call him and whisper "Seven days..."
A friend will help you up when you fall, Best Friend will laugh because she tripped me.
A friend helps you find you're prince charming; Best Friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A friend gives you there umbrella in the rain; Best Friend takes yours and runs away.
A friend helps you move, Best Friend helps you move the bodies
A friend well bail you out of jail, Best Friend is sitting next to you saying "That was Awesome!! Let’s do it again!!"
A friend knows a lot of things about you; Best Friend could right a very embarrassing biography of your live.
A friend will teach me how to drive; Best Friend will help me push the car in the lake so I can collect insurance.
A friend will go to the concert with me; Best Friend will kidnap the band with me.
A friend will hide me from the cops; Best Friend is the reason there after me.
A friend will let me make a fool of myself in public, Best Friend is making a fool of herself next to me.
A friend asks you for something to eat; a Best Friend is the reason you have no food. (I'm the reason my house has no food.)
A friend hates your ex-boyfriend; Best Friends flirt with him just to annoy you.
Friends Fade, Best Friends are forever.
HOW TO SUCCEED AT BEING A NORMALTEENAGER (In 15 easy steps):
1. The first step in becoming a normal, bland, and spineless individual is very simple. Never think. About anything. Ever. If you have a thought, let it go. Let someone else think for you. Thinking is hard. Let someone else do it. Save your little conformist brain cells for something less difficult.
2. Now let's talk about music. You like unique music? Not anymore! You get to listen to the same generic, repetitive sound that everyone else does. You know, that one beat over and over with the words "Yeah", "baby" and "ooh" being repeated. Lucky you!
3. To be normal, you've gotta dress normal. If you're a girl, that means you wear leggings as pants and cut up your t-shirts so they just barely cover your chest. Uggs are a must, for any time of the year, including midsummer. If you're a guy, you wear the hem of your pants on the back of your knees. Overly violent band t-shirts for bands that you only know one song for is highly recommended. Jerseys and shorts are the number one choice for extremely cold weather.
4. Now that you're dressed like the little snowflake you are, it's time to talk about relationships with your parents! The next time they ask you to perform a non time-consuming chore or a small favor, be sure to throw a complete tantrum in the kitchen. Tell them how much you hate them and how they don't accept your individuality, as they can see by your intuition in fashion. Be sure to include that they don't love you and that they wish you were never born. Follow this by running to your room and slamming your door off its hinges. If they attempt to speak to you at any time after this, lay face down on your bed and scream at them through your pillow. Scream about how no one loves you and let your excessive eye makeup run down your face, too.
5. To ensure that you're everyone's favorite person in the morning, don't ever sleep. It's recommended that you should stay up all night on Facebook chat, having the exact same conversation with nine different people. It should be going something like this: YOU: hey "FRIEND": hi YOU: wassup "FRIEND": nm, u YOU: nm "FRIEND": im bored YOU: same "FRIEND": wat r u doin YOU: nothing u "FRIEND": nothing YOU: lol "FRIEND": lol …And should continue this way until the wee hours in the morning. During this time, no homework should be done, and only caffeine and sugar filled foods should be consumed.
6. If someone offers you an alcoholic drink, TAKE IT. CHUG IT DOWN. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOK LIKE A LOSER WHO DOESN'T DRINK. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. DRINK IT. DRINK IIIIIIIIIIT.
7. Speaking of your amazing friends that are so nice to you and you to them, you must remain in contact with them at all times. They have to know everything that's happening in your life, just like you need to know theirs. Every time you start and finish a meal, update your Facebook status. Each time you borrow your mom's car to drive to someone's house to do nothing but sit on their couch for three hours, you should tweet when you left, while you drive there, when you get there, while you're there, when you leave, on your way home, and when you get home. Your phone must be in your hand, or within five inches of it at all times. You can't afford to not have it. What if you miss an important tweet? Your friend could be eating a cheeseburger and you won't know about it! YOU NEED THAT PHONE. Treat it like your child. No, treat it BETTER than your child, which you'll likely have in the next two years. *Important Note: Don't forget to do it while you drive!
8. Go beat up/ridicule a gay kid. Even a kid you think is gay and really isn't. Assume that every guy in the school play and any girl not dressing like a slut is gay.
9. You must use these words/phrases a minimum of five times per minute: - 'Like' - 'Um' or 'Uh' - 'Ohmigod' - 'Literally' - 'Legit' - 'I know, right?!' - 'Dude' - A swear of some kind - 'THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!' - A misinterpretation of the word 'Irony' (And for those familiar with internet vernacular) - 'Derp' and/or 'Herp' - 'Fail' - 'FFFFFFUUUUUU' - 'ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF' - 'WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN' - Sentences that begin with 'Y U NO' - 'UR GAY' - 'FIRST!'
10. No matter how pretty, thin, and beautiful your outward appearance is, you must always dismiss yourself as "ugly", "disgusting", "hideous", etc.
11. Interpret EVERYTHING you see and hear as sexual.
12. You should ALWAYS expect sympathy from others no matter WHAT you do. Expect that your friends will cry and hug you when you tell them about that tragic weekend your mom took your phone away, ALL because you were caught driving drunk and having sex.
13. The only words you read should come from a TV, a computer screen, or your phone. Reading is for losers who don't have friends to text.
14. If you are doing poorly in any class, expect that the teacher secretly hates you. They really, really hate you. Even though you're doing awesome in that class, they give you bad grades because they are secretly trying to destroy you, and keep from you getting into the party school you want to go too, even though mommy and daddy will buy your way in there anyway. It's NEVER your fault. That teacher WANTS to see you crash and burn. Don't forget to say that to their face and to complain to all of your friends!
15. What's that? SOMEONE IS ACTING DIFFERENTLY FROM YOU! They are assaulting your individuality with individuality of their own! They don't listen to the music you do! They're a girl, and you can't even see their bra straps! How can she hope to be respected when she's not even a d-cup?! They're a guy and you can't even see their boxers! The smell of Axe body spray isn't activating your gag reflex! You know what you must do? ATTACK! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY! How dare they act more intelligent and insightful than you, even though they are! DESTROY THEM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! What's this?! THEY'RE GAY TOO? NO! THAT GOES AGAINST THE RELIGION YOU SAY YOU FOLLOW BUT REALLY DON'T! NOOOOOOO!*explode*
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE NOW A COMPLETELY NORMAL TEEN. Go cry now.
How much of a Girl are you?
What you have:
[ ] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish
[ ] You own a designer purse
[ ] You own that cost over $60
[ ] You had/have fake nails
[ ] You have more hair products and body products than you can use
[ ] Your pet is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian/Yorkshire Terrier/Siamese/Shih Tzu/ mini anything
[ ] you have clothes//accessories for your pet
[ ] You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp
[ ] you have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper
[ ] A pink comforter, carpeting, walls or sheets
[ ] Spend more time at the mall than you do at home/work
[ ] Have had a hair color that is not natural
[X] Have "blonde moments" at least once a day
[X] Buy stuff because it's awesome and then never wear/use it
[X] Constantly keep your phone at your side
[X] Dance around in your room when nobody else is home
[ ] Have a name for your car
[ ] Know what celebrity is dating who and who broke up this week
[ ] Refuse to go out in public without makeup
[ ] Prefer to be called "princess"
Do you love:
[ ] Makeup
[ ] The color Pink
[ ] Jewelry
[ ] Mirrors
[ ] Chick flicks
[ ] Shoes
[X] Disney Movies
[X] Stuffed Animals
[ ] Purses
Do you shop at:
[ ] Coach
[X] Forever 21
[ ] Victoria's Secret
[ ] Guess
[ ] Claire's
[ ] Express
[ ] Delia's
[ ] Hollister
[ ] American Eagle
[X] Abercrombie Fitch
Do you say:
[x] Oh my gosh/goodness
[ ] Hun
[ ] Fugly
[ ] That's hot
[ ] Dunzo
[ ] Darling
[ ] Cutie
[ ] Hottie
[ ] Skank
[X] For Sure
[ ] Fabulous
Do you read:
[ ] Cosmopolitan
[ ] Glamour
[ ] Marie Claire
[ ] Elle Girl
[ ] Teen Vogue
[ ] People
[ ] Us Weekly
[ ] Star
[ ] Self
[ ] PerezHilton.com
[ ] Dlisted.com
[ ] Seventeen
[ ] people.com
[ ] usmagazine.com
[ ] popsugar.com
[ ] Pink Is The New Blog.com
Do you love these:
[X] Legally Blonde
[ ] Elizabethtown
[X] Mean Girls
[ ] Now & Then
[X] The Notebook
[X] A Walk to Remember
[ ] Sweet Home Alabama
[ ] Where the Heart is
[ ] Just my luck
[ ] John Tucker Must Die
[ ] Center stage
[ ] Bring it On
[ ] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
[ ] Mona Lisa Smile
[ ] My Girl
[ ] Wedding Date
[ ] 10 Things I Hate About You
Do you really enjoy:
[ ] America's Next Top Model
[ ] Project Runway
[ ] Desperate Housewives
[ ] The Simple Life
[ ] 8th & Ocean
[ ] Sex & the City
[ ] Grey's Anatomy
[ ] The O.C.
[ ] The City
[ ] Nip/Tuck
[ ] Gilmore Girls
[ ] Degrassi
[ ]1-10 = You're more of a guy than a girl...*
[ ]11-20 = Tom-ish?
[X]21-30 = Tomboy. 
[ ]31-40 = Girl.
[ ]41-50 = You are a girly girl, girlfriend!
[ ]51-59 = OMG you are like, totally feminine.
[ ]60 and up = The most prep you can get!
• [ ] You are loud.
• [X] You like going to school to see your friends.
• [ ] You've had more than a couple detentions.
• [X] You always have something to do on the weekends.
• [X] You like to be the center of attention.
• [X] You get above average grades in school.
• [X] You've been called bossy before.
• [X] You're a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush.
• [X] You are athletic.
• [ ] You are one of the best players on your team.
• [X] You would do anything for your loved ones.
• [ ] You like the color red.
• [X] Your favorite class is Transfiguration or DADA.
• [X] You would never break a promise.
• [ ] You have many acquaintances, but only a handful of good friends.
• [ ] You get average grades in school.
• [ ] You've been called boring before.
• [ ] You don't like to brag about your achievements.
• [X] You value honesty.
• [X] You don't mind working hard to get what you want.
• [ ] You like the color yellow.
• [ ] You have a job.
• [X] You are athletic.
• [X] You are a team player.
• [X] You are in the middle of the social totem pole.
• [X] You are easily amused.
• [X] You like helping others.
• [ ] Your favorite class is Herbology or Divination.
• [ ] You like the music played on the radio best.
• [X] You get good grades in school.
• [X] You like to read.
• [ ] Dumb people annoy you.
• [X] You are creative.
• [X] You've been called a know-it-all before.
• [X] You hate cheating.
• [X] People often want you to help them with homework or projects.
• [X] You are more into the creative arts: theatre, dancing, drawing, etc.
• [X] You are extremely logical in your way of thinking.
• [X] You are considered shy or quiet by people you don't know.
• [X] You like the color blue.
• [ ] Your favorite class is A History of Magic, Charms, or Care of Magical Creatures.
• [X] You tend to over analyze things.
• [X] You can focus and pay attention well.
• [X] You are very competitive.
• [X] You like the finer things in life.
• [ ] You think welfare is a waste.
• [X] You've made fun of someone in the past week.
• [X] You've been called a snob before.
• [X] You think the end justifies the means.
• [X] You're not afraid to say something to someone else's face.
• [X] You tend to think people are a bit jealous of you.
• [ ] You've made someone cry by just saying something to them.
• [X] You tend to root for the villains in movies, books, etc.
• [X] You are very good with words.
• [X] Above all, you want to be successful in life.
• [ ] You like the color green.
• [X] You love to win.
• [X] Your favorite class is Potions or DADA.
A tie between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. XD Whatdoyaknow, I'm a smart bitch.