Poll: which name do you think rodimus prime's girl should be be called? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Rise of the Guardians, and Mortal Instruments.
Okay im Bri and i like to write
Big shout to my Friend Kraft!:D yee bud!
For those that don't like Setinel Prime from TFA...
Okay, for those of you who have watched TFA (Transformers Animated), we all know how slaggin' annoying
Setinel Prime is. If you, for some strange reason a fan of Setinel Prime, just... just... stop liking him because
he has more ego than you can fill three Unicrons with! Phew, had to get that out. So if you think Setinel
is a total glitch head, then copy and paste this on your profile. Also, copy paste this if you want to see his
head get cut off again! :) ;) :-3 XD
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
And i have an oc( Oh yeah!)
Sawyer is a mango colored femme who is the sister to Sapphire and has the same colored tail with black stripes. She is Prowl's girlfriend and likes to help a lot of people. She has no respect for decepitcons and never will. She hates Sentinel and wishes he would just die. She waers a light blue, one sleeved shirt thing with a skinny jean type thing. She has a gun and knife in her boot like thing and twin light blue energon swords. She first met Prowl during the great war and fell for him. She now works along side Optimus Magnus and has her own little group with the other earth bound femmes. she has a allspark necklace that heals autobots and even has a evil version of her when she is mad. She is a femme wolf named silver and can be very scary!
You know if you are a BIG Transformer fan (or TransFan) if you:
1.) Find yourself calling every semi that you see (regardless the color) 'OPTIMUS PRIME'!!
114 Signs You're Too Much of a Transfan
1. NASA wants you to stop asking about the location of Cybertron.
2. You're very suspicious of that blue toy truck you got for your birthday.
3. When you visited Detroit, you sat just outside the warehouse district with a pair of binoculars until security came and dragged you away.
4. Screw Team Edward! You're Team Prime!
5. You frequently talk to your car.
6. When people ask you why you talk to your car, you begin to laugh insanely.
7. You caress your car with wax monthly, and tell them not to listen to the nice people in white coats who come to your house.
8. You constantly check passing police cars to see if they have “to punish and enslave” on their side.
9. You duck and cover when you're in enormous cities that have jets flying over them.
10. You watch jets through binoculars regularly.
11. It’s a household custom for you to sift through automobile magazines, cut out pictures of cars, put them on the fridge, point at them and say: “That's a robot in disguise, I tell you! IT'S A ROBOT!”
12. You use the universal greeting when confronting hostile individuals.
13. You made oilnog for Christmas.
14. You chase after ambulances and shout: “SPIKE! IS CARLY IN LABOUR?!”
15. You also shout: “RATCHET! COME BACK!”
16. You wallowed in self-pity for days when you didn't see “Transformers” in theaters.
17. When you watched a Discovery Channel documentary about Monkeys, you said: “Trukk not munky.”
18. Your bedroom walls are painted either red or purple or both.
19. All the cookies you bake are in the shape of faction insignias.
20. The US military wants you to stop asking if you can join “N.E.S.T.”
21. You wrote a love letter and signed it “Bulkhead.”
22. You do “the wave” every time you hear the “zoom, zoom” in car commercials.
23. You like peanut butter and JaAm sandwiches.
24. Fanfiction.net has just sent you an e-mail announcing that the Transformers/Beast Wars section has just issued a restraining order against you.
25. Right after that e-mail arrived, DeviantArt forbade you from typing “Transformers” in the search engine.
26. You visited Detroit, looked into the heart of the city, and exclaimed: “Hey, where's Sumdac Tower?! Don't tell me that idiot, Powell, had the thing torn down!”
27. The only reason you watched “Cars” was the fact that you were holding onto the frail hope that a Transformer would make an appearance.
28. When your friend off-handedly mentioned that their great-grandfather was an explorer, you grabbed them by the collar and asked: “Do you have a yellow car?”
29. You walked into Burger King and asked: “Is this Burger Bot?”
30. You made a safety poster about the dangers of playing with Cosmic Rust.
31. Some people tell you you're three-faced.
32. You visited Detroit's police department and was appalled to learn that the captain's name wasn't Fanzone.
33. You won a footrace because you kept thinking: “I gotta warn Cybertron Command about the traitor!”
34. You chase after fire trucks shouting: “FIRE TRUCK! FIRE TRUCK!”
35. You're afraid of red lights.
36. You’re an activist against scrap yards that crush old cars.
37. You frequently proclaim: “I dare to be stupid!”
38. Ever since watching Transformers Animated, you've been afraid of chatspeak.
39. You ogle at police motorcycles.
40. You talk to PlainTalk.
41. When your friend cut the cake and asked “you want a piece?” you responded: “No! I want TWO!” and cackled insanely.
42. You went to the doctor's office and asked: “wHy mY ShoULdeRs hUrT?”
43. You have an emergency “in case of Decepticon attack” kit under your bed, and have a tendency to use it whenever there's a blackout.
44. When your teacher asked you if you threw that strangely Decepticon-like paper airplane, you said: “Yeeees.”
45. You wear your silver house key around your neck.
46. You were disappointed when Father Christmas didn't give you garbage.
47. You bought a scooter and were disappointed when it didn't transform into a Mini-Con.
48. You talk to your scooter anyways and insist that it won't transform until you locate the Autobots' secret base.
49. When you visited the Hoover Dam, you leaned over the edge and kept claiming that the Transformers were going to arrive at “any minute now.”
50. You think that the guys who explored the Northwest Passage were actually kidnapped by Decepticons.
51. You are a practitioner of “Processor over matter.”
52. You have an emergency utility belt consisting of an oil can, a wrench, and Cosmic Rust.
53. When you found a rat in your basement, you immediately called up all your Transfan friends to tell them that Rattrap is in your house.
54. When you saw a skeleton of a Pteranodonin the museum, you said: “Better luck next time, Swoop.”
55. When running after the ice cream truck, you shout: “I scream for Starscream!”
56. You cry at the sight of anything blue and cubed.
57. Whenever you have as stroke of bad luck, you say: “Why universe hate Waspin – I mean, me?”
58. When you were a teenager, your motto was: “mY LiFE iS PAiN!”
59. You look at Barney and think: “Megatron, I have lost what little respect I had for you.”
60. When you introduce yourself, you use the name the “Transformers Name Generator” gave you.
61. You are fluent in “Blurr-ish.”
62. You petitioned to have your town's name changed to “New Kaon.”
63. You are amazed when you meet a pair of twins that don't have a Russian accent.
64. You have a faction insignia painted on the hood of your car.
65. You avoid construction zones.
66. You really hate spiders.
67. When you visit the dinosaur exhibit at the local museum, you grab the leg of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and start to cry: “GRIMLOCK!”
68. You want to be a lumberjack when you grow up.
69. The only reason you have a flowering garden is the hope that you'll attract bumblebees.
70. When preparing a meal, you subconsciously arrange the food products into Transformers faction symbols.
71. You have a discount coupon for Swindle's merchandise.
72. When your friend aced a difficult test, you said: “You got the touch!”
73. You like jazz.
74. When you found an orange plastic fork, you propped it up and exclaimed: “Okay, Space Bridge! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
75. You genuinely believe you can get drunk off oil.
76. You call infants “protoforms.”
77. You went to the local dojo and asked: “Can I learn Circuit-Su?”
78. You went to the pet store and asked: “Can I buy a triceratops?”
79. You don't say “men” and “women.” You say “mechs” and “femmes.”
80. When bruise yourself, you say: “Slaggit! I got a dent!”
81. You walked up to a cement truck and asked: “Do you like oil?”
82. You've sent out a radio signal to Lockdown, in the hope that he'll come to earth and give you some nifty weapons.
83. You have dedicated more then three rooms of your home to Transformers merchandise.
84. There are Transformers faction insignias on your underwear.
85. You stare at your cellphone for hours on end, knowing that someday, somehow, the Decepticon will blow his cover.
86. Likewise, you make sure to keep your stereo system under lock and key.
87. People look at you strangely when you say you're a “Trans.”
88. You randomly steal people's glasses to see if the map is on them.
89. When you're being confronted by bullies, you are very annoyed when you discover that your techno-organic powers have not surfaced. Curse that key!
90. You plan to wear a faction insignia on your wedding day, and refuse to marry your future spouse if they don’t share your political views.
91. You're afraid to knock down that wasp's nest, in the fear that Waspinator may be among them.
92. You've said to your doctor: “If you're gonna set Scalpel on me, you can forget about it!”
93. You went to a karate convention and exclaimed: “Hey! Where's Yoketron?”
94. When people criticize your abnormal behaviour as a Transfan, you say: “the funny stays.”
95. When you win Guitar Hero, you exclaim: “Me superior, you inferior!”
96. Scientists have told you on numerous occasions that dinosaurs don't breathe fire.
97. Nor can they transform into robots.
98. Or talk...
99. You're suspicious of cats that wander into your backyard.
100. You don't say “the birds and the bees.” You say “the Laserbeak and the Bumblebee.”
101. Your friends stopped looking at you strangely years ago.
102. You go to the race track, point at the cars, and say: “I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!”
103. You frequently walk around in cardboard boxes, proclaiming that you are a Transformer.
104. Your loved one gave you “Energon Cubes” on a romantic occasion.
105. You suspect Decepticons are the reason why iPhones are known to spontaneously combust.
106. All your handkerchiefs have your faction insignia printed on them.
107. You only use Transformer swears.
108. You stare down the throats of hot chicks, just to make sure they're not Alices in disguise.
109. You stare at the drivers of cars to see if they're holograms.
110. You wear a yellow construction helmet around for no apparent reason.
111. You believe that a guitar is a formidable weapon.
112. You frequently use red or blue eye contacts.
113. When your kid neighbour blows bubbles, you chase them around and shout: “Wait! Transwarp me to Cybertron!”
And the 114th sign that you're too much of a Transfan...
114. The first time you watched a preview, you said: “I am going to hate this."
WARNING!! 30 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory.
2. Can tell you what Decepticon and Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Decepticon and Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
7. Dreams transformer pairings.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Rumble, or Frenzy.
11. Makes references to Transformers in every school subject.
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers.
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Decepticons.
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Autobots.
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her sister. (I'm gonna have to ask Hide about that one...
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Prowl and Barricade.
24. acts and pretends to be a transformer constantly.
25. When she sees 2 or 3 jets automatically knows it's the Sexy Seekers and screams, 'OH MY PRIMUS! IT'S STARSCREAM, THUNDERCRACKER, AND SKYWARPP!!'
26. Will do anything to get her hands on G1 models.
27. Screams out the names of random transformers.
28. Can't help but cosplay as them constantly.
29. Talk to electronic devices, saying that they are Autobots or Decepticons.
30. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer...
TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
l\ .M. /l
If you like being different and don't care what those jerks at school say put this onyour profile and add your name below:Shadow Kitty 22, -Gasp- Dead Deer, Nightcrawler's Shadow, Blurr Fire, Haluwasa2,tfaprowlxsawyer.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is loser cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
95 percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe, Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity, Past The Point Of No Return, Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, Overthemoon2139, fictionfreak93, gamingfreak95, DxS Phreak, Nikky Phantom of the Opera, Torgi Frin, Sydsas,fallenfaeangel, Mrs Optimus Prime, Haluwasa2,tfaprowlxsawyer.
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you frenchin jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you are against racism, copy this onto your profile. THE ONLY RACE IS HUMANITY!
If you LOVE reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the world should have no violence, but probably will always have it, copy this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, put this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, Itachi'sbestfangirl, The New Legendary Sannin, Neko Graphic, XeverythingXseemsXwrongX, Kawaii Chibi-kun, Xx Falcon's Eye xX, SaturnXK Totalawesomness13,tfaprowlxsawyer.
You know you are obcessed with Transformers when...
1) You know exactly what the characters are going to say before they say it.
2) When you watch the movie with your friends, you pick characters and act like them.
3) When you see a picture of your favourite characters you start screaming.
4) Your friends are scared of you because of your obsession.
5) People call you weird because you talk about it all the time.
6) You have seen the first movie 10 times or more.
7) Even though you have seen the movie before, you are still amazed when the robots transform.
8) You scream when you see a car that looks like one of the robots.
9) You are convinced that your first car transforms into a super cool robot like Bumblebee.
10) Last of all... You are in love with Prowl!! (or any other bot!)
(this didn't say to copy and paste, but i think people should! so do it if you agree!)
You know you're a Transfan when...
-You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its bumblebee.
1- WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
2- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
I would be chased down by a decepitcon and he rescued me and i would propobaly pass out.
3- WHAT WOULD YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER DO IF HE/SHE MET YOU?
Save me from the decepitcon and take me to the Autobot's base.
4- WHAT MUSIC DOES HE/SHE LISTEN TO?
I could see Prowl listening to soundtracks (calm music, not heavy metal) and classical music
5- DO YOU HAVE AN OC?
Yep, her name's Sawyer.
6- WHAT WOULD YOUR OC DO IF HE/SHE MET YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
Since Prowl is her sparkmate, she'd probably give him a kiss and ask how his day was.
7- WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTOBOT?
TFA Prowl. Second favorite is Bumblebee from TFA.
8- WHAT CRAZY THING COULD YOU IMAGINE HE/SHE DOING?
Prowl: Trying to speak whale. Bumblebee: Singing a heavy metal song.
9- WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DECEPTICON?
Don't really have one...hmm, I guess G1 Cyclonus?
10- WHAT CRAZY THING COULD YOU IMAGINE HE/SHE DOING?
Defecting to the Autobots.
11- WHAT WOULD YOUR FAVORITE AUTOBOT AND DECEPTICON DO IF THEY MET EACH OTHER?
Probably beat the slag out of each other
12- WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE AUTOBOT?
TF:A Sentinel Prime. I laughed so hard when his head was cut off in the episode:"Return of the headmaster"
13- WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE DECEPTICON?
Megatron, from any franchise.
14- IF YOU COULD MARRY YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER, HOW MANY KIDS WOULD YOU HAVE?
15- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS PAIRING?
Does it have to be real one? Well, my real fav is Bumblebee and Sari. But my pairing is my oc Sawyer and prowler
16- HAVE YOU EVER CALLED A TRANSFORMER HOT?
17- IF YOU COULD TRANSFORM INTO A CAR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I really don't know.. My Oc has a red panda tail(It's made out of wires) ...
18- WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE AUTOBOT?
Elita One, because she's just plain awesome.
19- WHAT SIDE WOULD YOU JOIN?
The Autobots! :D
If Edward and Bella Cullen were standing on the edge of a cliff, 90 percent of Americans would freak, 9 percent would yell JUMP! If you're in the 1 percent who would give them a final push, copy this to your profile.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Edward Cullen on a skyscraper, about to jump.
3% would sit, eat popcorn, and yell, "DO A BACK FLIP YOU SPARKLY RETARD!!"
If you are a member of the 3% put this on your page.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
Unsafe External Link