Author has written 9 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Doctor Who, and Kuroshitsuji.
Hey there random people who are reading my profile! My name is Dakotah! I'm new to this whole fanfiction thing, but here are the types of shows/shipping you're most likely to find here:
Ouran Host Club
Doctor Who ((I love it with both my hearts ;D))
Hetalia: Axis Powers
Marik I./ Yami Bakura (Theifshipping)
Tea/ Yugi (Peachshipping)
Mokuba/ Rebecca (Kiddyshipping)
Tristan/ Serenity (I don't know)
Duke/ Serenity (I also don't know)
Joey/ Mai (Polarshipping)
Doctor (yes, all of them)/Rose
Jack/Ianto from Torchwood
Ouran Host Club
Hetalia: Axis Powers
Germany/Italy (only a bit)
Prussia/ Hungary (because I need SOME hentai in there, right?)
Austria/ Hungary (on occasion)
And, last but not least, the shipping I only THINK exists, the Kiddyshipping of Hetalia, Lictenstien/ Sealand! (Seriously, I think it does exist. I can't be the only one writing it.)
My thing is writing stories about my O.C Dakotah. I guess she's technically me, but her personality is a bit different. So, if you don't like stories about O.C's, go read someone else's stories. Simple.
My friends are Insanity'sNightmare and RizuOfWolves. Read their stuff, it's actually pretty good!
Find me on Youtube!
Find me on Twitter!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Copy and Paste on to your profile and bold-highlight the ones that apply to you.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame it on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEM!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that Duel Monsters is the source of all happiness.
normal people: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve their problems by playing a children's card game.
normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Mokuba
And now an ode to yaoi:
And I were a duck
I'd swim to the bottom
And drink my way up
But Yaoi ain't vodka
And I ain't a duck
So give me some yaoi
And shut the fuck up
pick up line comebacks, add to it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Hey baby, what are you doing tonight?
Woman: Not you.
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Romano/Hungary...No...Does such a thing exsist?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
France: SO HOT HE COULD SET SOMEONE ON FIRE BY LOOKING AT THEM!8D
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Sweden/Italy: THIS QUESTION MAKES NO SENSE! I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT!! :'(
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Canada: Yes, why as a matter of fact my friend Rizu wrote one a couple months ago!
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Finland/Britain: NO, I mean WTF that doesn't even make sense!
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Prussia/Russia or Prussia/Canada: PRUSSIA/CANADA! PRUCAN ALL THE WAY!
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Finland, France/Russia: He'd probably get really embarassed and apologetic and run out.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Britain/Sweden: WHAT?? How am I supposed to do that!!
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Prussia/Hungary: YES, TOTALLY, PRUHUN FTW!
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. Italy/Romano:
Depends, if it's yaoi then More Than Brothers, but if it's just brotherly love then Always There.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
France/Chibitalia: Something with rape. It's scary how much sense that pairing makes, considering France's personality...
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Finland het: No, don't know if that exsists, Canada slash: Yes, I read it myself and so does Rizu.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
PFFT, what is it with all these Canada questions? I dunna know, it'd have to be a pairing, and even then I don't write songfics.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Britain/France/Sweden: WARNING:May include drunk Brits, angry Swedes, and nude Frenchies.
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Finland, America/Britain: OMG USUK, YES A PAIRING THAT MAKES SENSE, anyway probably the same answer as number 7, except with a lot more blushing and some therapy afterwards.
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Prussia/Italy: PRUSSIA KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DELICATE LITTLE TOMATO! But probably something like this: Italy goes over to Germany's house in the middle of a storm only to discover that he isn't there. Instead, Prussia invites him in to wait for the storm to stop and...other things.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Finland: Yes, Finalnd/Sweden, SUFIN!
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
France: Uhh...Nope, unless it's me and it's France/Fem!France or France/Fem!Britain.
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Chibitalia: YES, in fact I have two pictures she drew me of him on my bulletin board in my room!
22)Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Hungary: Hmm, not sure, either something about frying pans or Prussia. Or both.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Just last night I read some Prumano with Rizu. Man, that is good stuff.
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Chibitalia/Canada: NO, I sincerely doubt Chibitalia would even GET that idea in the first place, so NO, drunk or sober!
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
A) That makes no sense.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Finland/Russia: I'd be creeped out! Dude what about my RoChu and SweFin!
30. What would 12 and 1 be like in a relationship? America and Italy: Awful. That's why he's on the Axis and we're on the Allies.
32. 2 and 10. Totally crack or totally canon?
Britain/Hungary:Crack. Totally crack.
33. Is 4 het or slash better?
Prussia: Hmm...just for Prumano, I gotta say slash.
34. Have you ever read fanfiction of 5 and 11?
Romano/Chibitalia: No, but I'd love to!
35. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is after 8 and 9! (Baaaad joke . . . >.>;)
Why was Sweden afraid of Finland? Because Finland is after Russia and Canada! WHAT?? FINLAND, WHEN DID YOU GET SO B.A AND UN-UKE?
36. If 8 was to cosplay, what would they be?
A sunflower. Or something.
37. How many beers would 1 have to chug to have a go at 12?
Italy/Britain: There isn't enough beer in the world to make that happen.
38. Would 3 make a good couple with 6? Or a better couple with 2?
France/Sweden or France/Britain: France/Britain without a doubt! FRUK POWER!!
39. 6 and 7 have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through?
Sweden/Finland: Considering that's so canon, yes.
40. Pick a Disney film to represent 10 and 2
Britain/Hungary: Uhhh... Maybe Beauty and the Beast?
41. If 3 and 11 are doing s & m, who's the sadist?
42. Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic.
Finland/America: I don't think there is a song to describe that...
43. Is there any evidence for 4/2?
44. How hot would 7/3 be?
Finalnd/France: Only a little, 2 on a scale of one to ten, only because France is in it.
45. If 7 walked in on 2 and 8 performing, shall we say, "interesting" activities, what would their reaction be?
Finland, Britain/Russia: GAWD!! FINLAND, LEARN HOW TO KNOCK! But same as number 17, except with more therapy.
46. What's 1's secret kink?
Italy: Pasta. :3
47. How about 12?
America: Cowboy boots.
48. Or perhaps 10?
Hungary: Frying pans.
49. What title would you assign a 1/3/5 threesome?
Italy/France/Romano: Daaaa...oh god...o_e I DUNNA KNOW!!
50. How about 2/4/6?
Britain/Prussia/Sweden: BLAH! NO! NO! NO!
51. Or even 7/8/9?
Finland/Russia/Canada: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THING!! IT GIVES ME NOTHING BUT NONSENSICAL PAIRINGS!
52. So. 1 has a relationship with 6, but secretly wants 2. 6 knows this, and breaks up with 1 to go pursue 3, who's with 11. 11 is also with 10, however, who's cheating on 11 with 8. 8 finds out, and cheats with 7, who is, in turn, cheating on 4. 1 pursues 2, who just broke up with 5, who's now after 9. 1 gives up on this, and ends up with 12, while 6 finally ends up with 3.
Italy's in a relationship with Sweden, but secretly wants Britain. Sweden knows this and breaks up with Italy to pursue France, who's with Chibitalia. Chibitalia is also with Hungary, however, who's cheating on Chibitalia with Russia. Russia finds out and cheats with Finland, who is, in turn, cheating on Prussia. Italy pursues Britain, who just broke up with Romano, who's now after Canada. Italy gives up on this and ends up with America, while Sweden ends up with France: NONSENSE! o_e
53. Title a 6/7 western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperados, and such.
Sweden/Finland: I Didn't Know Finnish Could Be Cowgirls.
54. If 8/1 became canon, how would you react?
55. If 2 and 9 became a couple, who would top?
56. What if it was 3 and 9?
France/Canada: Still France.
57. 4 and 9? Prussia/Canada:
CANADA DOESN'T TOP ANYBODY!!
58. Do you know anyone who reads 9 slash?
Canada: Yeah, me and essentially all my friends.
59. Or 2 het?
Britain: I read Britain/Seychelles once, does that count?
60. Write me a little ficcy for 5/9.
61. Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving 2/9/7.
Britain/Canada/Finland: WHAT!! NO! NEIN! I REFUSE!
62. Quick. 3 and 7 are cosplaying. What as?
France and Finland: Grell from Black Butler and Pinky Pie from My Little Pony.
63. Have you ever seen Fanart of 11 and 12?
Chibitalia/America: NO, I DON'T WANT TO!
64. Who would make a better college professor: 6 or 11?
Sweden or Chibitalia: Neither! I mean, I'd rather have Chibitalia, but they would both SUCK as teachers!
65. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it and does it succeed?
America, Russia: To capture one of the Axis. And yes.
66. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
67. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Finland or Russia: Well, Russia creeps me out but Finland's not a very good bodyguard so Russia.
68. Who would be the most outraged because of the above questions?
Either Romano or Britain, not sure.
69) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Chibitalia, Britain/Russia: "*blink blink* Weird..."
70) How emo is Seven?
Finalnd: On a scale of one to ten, negative 657.
71) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two?
Italy and Prussia over Britain: Uhh, I dunna know because IT'S A CRACK PAIRING!!
72) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing?
73) What would a One/Two baby look like?
Italy/Britain: Adorable, it'd have blonde hair, brown eyes and and idiot curl like Italy's!!
74) What is Five's ultimate weakness? Tomatoes.
75) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? Britain/Prussia: Well, they'd be disfunctional as both, but I guess siblings.
Wow! That's a LOT of questions.
IF DAVID TENNANT MADE YOU ACUTELY AWARE THAT YOU FIND THE SEXY-GEEK-THING EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE ;)
If you like David Tennant more than Orlando Bloom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Rose belongs with the Doctor, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been hyper for days because of (re)watching an awesome Doctor Who episode, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are planning to write a very, very angry letter to Russell T. Davies asking why in the world he would do that to Donna Noble, copy this into your profile.
Steven Moffat classified Rose Tyler as the Doctor's "needy girlfriend," and that he had to hand it to the Doc for ditching her and 'palming her off on a copy of himself.' If this statements makes you very, very angry, join the club! (and copy this into your profile! )
If you want to form an angry mob and hang RTD by his toes over the English Channel for getting rid of Rose by putting her with the Doctor's clone and the terrible thing he did to Donna, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you're one of the smart beings who know that Rose will return someday, put this on your profile.
Unsafe External Link