Author has written 3 stories for Stargate: SG-1, X-overs, and Star Wars.
Not much to say really. I'm a long time lurker on this site that decided to finally publish some of what he's written. Apparently, I'm doing pretty well for myself since my stories seem to be gaining a lot of traction in their respective categories.
Rather than bore you with my life story, here's some quotes I like and decided to throw on my profile wall instead:
1. “It was rumored she held grudges till they died of old age, then had them stuffed and mounted.”
~ David Weber, Field of Dishonor
2. "If you're not cheating, you're not trying."
3. “Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
~ Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
4. "If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers...let us make good."
~ Beta Ray Bill, Marvel Comics
5. So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
~ Chief Tecumseh
6. "I raised you. I loved you. I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There is nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take, is my life, by your own hand. One must die, and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."
~ The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3
7. ”Snake… Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you? I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do."
~ Kazuhira Miller, Metal Gear Solid 5
8. Out there, we've walked quite friendly up to Death,-
Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
~ Wilfred Owen, The Next War
9. “Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
~ J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5
10. “I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve. It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams are something you will not achieve within your own lifetime. The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death.”
~ Monty Oum
11. "The effort you put forth into anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."
~ Monty Oum
12. "Fight! Fight for the glory of your God! God does not help those who kneel before Him! God does not save those who pray for mercy, for those are not true prayers! Would you beg in the presence of your Lord? Your impiety begs only for death! True prayer is forged in battle! Dazzle your Lord with your prayer, and you shall know Him! You shall know Jerusalem! After the tearing, the crushing, the breaking of men's bones, when the fruits of our prayers lie at our feet, God will descend from His throne on high to bring judgement upon His wretched and pitiful servants!
"Tell me... Did your promises come to pass? Where's your God? Where's your Kingdom? What's the matter? Answer me, King? Mad king! They're all dead. Every last soul dead. In service to you and to your promises. For your prayers! For your paradise! For your God! ALL WERE SACRIFICED! Enemies and allies! The people you swore to protect! The country you would rule! Men! Women! Old and young! Even...yourself."
~Aulcard, Hellsing: Ultimate
13. "Deny it all you want... My humanity is not in question. I still have that one trait that puts us in ascendance, even above the angels. It is my will that drives me. The vampires you were so happy to keep in your employ... without the lifeblood of others to keep them going, they would shamble to a halt... If it’s a monster you want, look no further then Alucard... and this little one [Seras Victoria] playing at immortality... Don’t mention me in the same breath as that fraud... So long as I am propelled forward by my own unadulterated will, I am heir to something Alucard can only steal... Even if I were reduced to nothing more then a brain in a jar, synapses firing in a sea of pure thought... I am human just like you are.
"Within me, rests a human soul... and a humans will, precious beyond all worth! He [Alucard] smiles at you in the form of a young girl or pulls at your heartstrings in the guise of a weary veteran... so many faces a monster has... and all of them stolen! All of them lies! I despise him. Every cell in my body called for his annihilation! So I destroyed his kingdom and cast him down into the dust! Fitting how it took a man with the trappings of a monster to slay a monster with the trappings of a man."
~ The Major, Hellsing: Ultimate
14. "The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
~ Wilhelm Stekel
If you'd like to support my writing or join the official discussions, check out my donations page!
Apocalypse Thou (2)
Commander Kitsune (13)
Dancing Darkness (24)
Freedom Guard (46)
Harbinger Of Kaos (12)
Rae D. Magdon (127)
The Storymaster1000 (13)