Hey people I'd just like to say I got off my lazy ass and made an account simply for communication purposes.
I will not make stories except on rare occasions, however this account does have a purpose in that I am a useful source of information on several different fandoms, and I am often unable to send corrections to peoples' stories as A. reviews are disabled.
Challenges: All challenges are fluid and subject to change and modification until acceptance and final negotiations between involved parties have been hammered out. All applicants must be able to provide a quality piece of their work in at least one of the relevant fandoms to the challenge and be knowledgeable in all relevant fandoms to the challenge.
-No Current Challenges-
LIKES/DISLIKES/RANDOM OR NOT STUFF YOU REALLY SHOULD OR DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT ME.
1. First and foremost; People I Refuse to read Slash, Femslash, Mpreg, Gender Bendings, Lemons or anything of that nature I'm not a pervert nor do I approve of homosexuality/transsexualism.
2. I don't give a flying fuck if #1 offended you. Deal with it.
3. I have Asperger's Syndrome, if anyone thinks Autism is funny you have my blessings to go stick your head into a lawn mower.
4. The Freedom of Speech is our God given right. So let's use it to tell those who want to suppress it to Go Fuck Themselves.
5. The Right to Bear Arms is our God given right. So let's use it to kill anyone who would take our rights from us.
6. Being Politically Correct just means "I didn't want to make you butthurt, but you really need to grow some thicker skin because not everyone is as nice as me."
7. The concept of Racism is stupid.
7-a. If I called you a racially derogatory term and you get offended by it then that's your problem because you're letting the opinion of somebody you don't know or care about hurt you.
7-b. If you cringed at words, you're fucked when someone brings out sticks and stones to break your bones.
7-c. We're all people. Of different races maybe, but people all the same. There is no reason to disrespect someone simply based upon them being different.
7-d. Take this as my personal truth and promise every person is judged equally in my eyes and if I call someone something Racially Derogatory it wasn't because of their skin color, it was because they have lost my respect as an equal human being.
8. I am an asshole. Get used to it.
9. I am funny.
10. I'm Sexy.
10-a. and I know it.
11. Crazy might be am I? But sanity is relative. And overrated.
12. I'm not perfect, neither are you.
13. Nope, nothing here. Unlucky number.
14. I'm kinda a bit of a gentleman. That is to say my Daddy taught me to treat a Lady right, but he also taught me to put a Bitch down.
15. People can be killed in droves and it really doesn't bother me. But God have mercy on you if you go after Kids or Dogs 'cause I won't.
16. I live in Michigan, I am a Democrat, I believe in Unions, and I believe Republicans making under 150K a year are stupid and those making over are too greedy. They don't need that much money to live comfortably so why do they pay proportionately less in taxes and shit.
17. I hate The System. It seems to me that businesses and governments will always become corrupt and only have their own interests for power and control at heart.
18. Entirely too much of the modern culture would be better off killed with fire, and I find that quite sad.
19. Ebonics isn't a language or dialect, it's a failure of parenting and the educational system. Unless they're mute or foreign there is no reason why somebody should not be able to speak some passable English in this country.
20. I'm blunt. If I say your story sucks I'm not flaming, I'm making an observation.
20-a. I usually try to point out what I find bad about it, but if too many things about it are bad...
20-b. I won't spare your feelings because it won't change the fact that you gave me a cone of soft-serve swirled shit with sprinkles.
20-c. Don't Like? Don't Read! is only a valid excuse when the basis for negativity is a personal reason, and does not excuse flaws in the writing or presentation of a story.
21. This is a public site where people publish public works of fiction. By uploading your stories to this public site you are placing your works under the scrutiny of the masses and forfeiting your right to get butthurt over someone not liking your story.
22. Nobody came to FF to read about OCs so try to use them tastefully.
23. AUs are dangerous and always run the risk of being bad, but so long as one remembers the rules of reasonable alteration and progression then one usually is ok.
24. Malformed plot-babies are not ok and should be drowned at birth.
25. Almost all rules of good story telling/writing can be ignored with the application of Crack in fanfiction, but only if it is related to making things funny. Crack, both in ff and real life, is not a valid excuse for poor spelling and grammar nor diverging from proper formatting and professionalism.
26. Adaptations (and by extension ffs) have an obligation to faithfully recreate the source material in their new medium.
26-a. AU within reason is an acceptable divergence from Canon, but does not cover inaccuracy to the source materials when one is not trying to make something different on purpose.
26-b. I would say Disney is the biggest violator of this rule, but I'm fairly certain they intentionally make their movies have the barest resemblance to the source. IE any of you ever read the book Tarzan? How about some of the Princess stories?
FAN OF ANIME/MANGA: Type-Moon, Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, Deathnote, Onepiece, Inuyasha, FMA Brotherhood, ... Too damn many to list.
BOOKS(oh boy.*=movie/TV sucks): Harry Potter* , Percy Jackson* , Inheritance Cycle* , His Dark Materials* , Halo, Gears of War, Animorphs, Lord of the Flies, Homers Odyssey, Of Mice and Men, The Crucible, Chronicles of Narnia, The Fallen(Tom Sniegoski's), ... Once again I've given up on listing them all.
CARTOONS(A= maturing it a little would be appreciated): most anything DC or MARVEL, Avatar T.L.A.B.(*A), Danny Phantom(A), Ben 10/Generator Rex(A), ... See if you can find the trend with me trailing off.
COMICS: MARVEL/DC, Hellboy, ...
GAMES(here we go again): S.Smash Bros. Mario, Mortal Kombat, Metroid, L. of Zelda, Kirby, F-Zero, Fire Emblems 1, 9-10, and 11, Star fox, Pokemon(*A*A*A get the point 4kids/nintendo?!), Sonic, Crackdown, Assassins Creed, L4D, Homefront, Halo, Gears of War, Darksiders, InFamous, Viva Pinata, Pikmin, Fable, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Saints Row, DC/MARVEL, Dead Rising, No More Heroes, ...
TV: NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, Walker Texas Ranger(Chuck Fuckin Norris), House MD(I've been told I resemble Dr. House in mind and body, I choose to take that as a compliment), Law&Order, White Collar, Burn notice, Bones, Constantine, ...
(side note: FF doesn't always cooperate with my profile so if something looks fucked up [like the *s] chances are it wasn't me)
Arashi Leonhart (28)
Beastbot X (62)
Ceu Praca (2)
Freedom Guard (46)
gabriel blessing (20)
Harbinger Of Kaos (12)
James D. Fawkes (23)
Millie M. Banshee (23)
Satire Swift (14)