Heeeeeey!!...so I don't really know what I should say about myself...but here are a few things that come to mind...
1. My name is Daniella.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I love Big Time Rush.
4. I love mostly any kind of music.
5. I love shopping...but I don't like spending money...lol...oxymoron??
Here are some of my favorite stories...not in any particular order...
Comatose– by jchamberz
If I can't have her– by valentine142
I will be Lord of the Pranks– by squoctobird
The Past in the Present– by AhhLii
Here Without You– by Freakierthanfreaks
Mystery of You– by BTR'slovesong
Different roles, but the same High School– by mandy124
Saw– by mandy124
The Happening– by mandy124
So if you get a chance you should definitely check these out!!!!
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
Now, post this bulletin(Don't tell anybody) within the hour. If you do, your wish will come true.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. You can ignore this if ya want, but this scares me!