Author has written 5 stories for Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.
Update 1/25/13: If anyone out there actually still cares about "Silly Star Wars Poetry" . . . I'm really sorry. I know I said it wouldn't be on hiatus for long, but I just have not been poetically inspired at all, so I'm honestly not sure if I will continue it. For the three or so of you that requested poems that I haven't gotten around to writing, I apologize sincerely. There is still a chance that I will eventually write them, but for the near future at least, I won't be continuing. I feel horrible about it . . . again, so sorry guys.
Hey everyone! I've been lurking around this site for some time and finally decided to get an account, so, yeah, here I am! I really have no idea what to say here, so here goes...
Okay, so a little bit about me: I am a high-school student somewhere in the U.S.A. (sorry, you don't get to know anything more specific!). I love movies, reading, writing, clarinet, saxophone, choir, badminton, puzzles, roller coasters, traveling, camping, Australian, British, and Scottish guys and their wonderful accents, and food. I hate homework (which I really should be doing rather than typing this), shopping, The Grapes of Wrath, public bathrooms, waking up early, and stereotypical dim-witted teenage girly-girls (I'm not saying all girly-girls are dim-witted, I just hate the dim-witted ones). Rereading this paragraph, I guess I also love parentheses.
A lot of people here talk about their fandoms, so I guess I'll do that now.
Books: Anything by Cornelia Funke (Inkheart series, Thief Lord, etc.), The Outsiders, Princess Bride (even though the ending frustrated me to no end), Half Moon Investigations, by Eoin Colfer, The Alex Rider series (not so much anymore, but it's still fun reading), The Hunger Games, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Lord of the Rings (this is my current obsession), Harry Potter (which I finally decided to read for the first time, and realized that not only did it live up to its hype, but far surpassed it).
Movies: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark and Last Crusade, Back to the Future, The Lord of the Rings, The Original Star Wars trilogy (NOT the prequels!!), Spaceballs, Jurassic Park, Mulan, The Lion King, Harry Potter, Witness (the only movie with both Harrison Ford and Viggo Mortensen, and they were both still young-ish and very fun to look at... the movie itself wasn't bad either ;) ).
TV Shows: Castle, M*A*S*H, The Nanny, Blackadder (if you have not heard of this 1980s British comedy series, you need to go watch it RIGHT NOW!), Big Bang Theory, Firefly, Sherlock.
Well, there you have it! My likes and dislikes, crammed into one not-so-short profile page. I will likely be reading fanfiction way more than writing it, and definitely not for all of these fandoms (probably just Star Wars and LOTR... and maybe Firefly and Castle). And in case you were curious about my pen name, a smorelet is the combination of an omelet and a smore (it's a Castle reference), and 4077 is from M*A*S*H. Look at me, MASHING two of my favorite shows together into one pen name! Bad pun? I'm sorry. I completely agree.
Pick any 12 fictional characters, in no particular order:
1. Han Solo (Star Wars)
2. Frodo Baggins (LOTR)
3. Marion Ravenwood (Indiana Jones)
4. Finnick Odair (Hunger Games)
5. Frank Burns (M*A*S*H)
6. Kate Beckett (Castle)
7. Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory)
8. Aragorn (LOTR)
9. Doc Brown (Back to the Future)
10. Eowyn (LOTR)
11. C3PO (Star Wars)
12. Sylvia Fine (The Nanny)
1. Have you read a 6/11 fic? Beckett and C3PO... nope.
2. What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant? If Sylvia got Aragorn pregnant... uh... that's not even possible. Even the other way around, it's just wrong.
3. Can you read fics about 9/3? Doc and Marion. Haven't seen any...
4. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
5. Would 1 and 6 make a good couple? Han and Beckett. Well, Leia and Beckett do have quite a few similarities... if Beckett and Han were on the same planet and Castle and Leia were out of the way, sure! Otherwise, no.
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Frank/Doc or Frank/Eowyn. NEITHER! ... But with Frank/Doc Doc could just put him in the DeLorean and send him back to the time of the dinosaurs where Frank would be eaten alive... so 5/9.
7. What would happen if 7 walked in on 1 and 12 making out? If Sheldon walked in on Han and Sylvia making out:
Sheldon: (some incomprehensible scientific thing that I can't bother to think of)
Han: Threepio, if you interrupt me one more time, I swear I'll - *looks at Sheldon* - Goldenrod, how did you turn into a human?
Sheldon: I am not C3PO! I am Sheldon Cooper, theoretical physicist at the University of -
Han: *jumps into Millennium Falcon and blasts off*
8. Make a summary for a 3/10 fic. Marion and Eowyn. The two feisty heroines realize they have a lot in common as they discuss everything from falling in love to fighting strategies. (stupid, I know)
9. Is there anything as 1/8 fluff? Han and Aragorn - definitely NOT. However, add me into that story, and it'll be fluffier than a cumulus cloud! :D
10. Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic. Sheldon and Sylvia. "There, there." Sylvia is upset because there's no more quadruple chocolate fudge cake, and Sheldon tries to console her. That actually sounds kinda fun to write...
11. What might 10 scream out in a moment of passion? Eowyn. "I am no man! YAHHH!!!" *plunges sword into Witch-King's ... uh, face.
12. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warnings be? Han, Beckett, and Sylvia. Warning: um... this story contains an awesome scoundrel, a tough cop, and Sylvia's fetuccini alfredo. Prepare for insanity.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about 5? You mean Major (Idiot) Frank Burns? Never!
14. 1 and 9 are in a happy relationship until 9 suddenly runs off with 4. 1, brokenhearted, has a stand with 11 and a brief, unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3. Han and Doc are in a happy relationship (oookay...) until Doc suddenly runs off with Finnick. Han, brokenhearted, has a stand with C3PO (WHAT?!?!?!) and a brief, unhappy affair with Sylvia, then follows the wise advice of Frank (LOL. That's a first!) and finds true love with Marion. ... yeah, that's one story I won't be writing anytime soon!
15. How would you feel if 7/8 were canon? In what screwed-up universe would Sheldon/Aragorn be canon???!?
16. What would be a good pick-up line for 10 to use on 2?
Eowyn to Frodo: You know, when your eyes roll back in your head like that, I get hypnotized too! (my brain is fried! I can't be creative right now, okay?)
17. 2, 8, and 11 are stuck in a burning barn. You can only save one. Who is it?
Frodo, Aragorn, and C3PO. Frodo. Aragorn is more than capable of saving himself, and 3PO can always get repaired.
18. Who would you rather kill off, 1 or 7?
Han or Sheldon? Sorry, Sheldon!
19. What would you do if 6 was high on caffeine? It would take an AWFUL lot of caffeine for Beckett to get high on it! I'd probably wonder how many barrels she drank in one sitting.
20. Who's prettier, 1 or 10?
21. Would you be best friends with 2? Frodo? Sure, why not? Unless I'd have to go to Mordor with him... then no. I'd love to be best friends with Sam, though!
22. In a fight, would 4, 7, or 8 win? Finnick, Sheldon, or Aragorn. Aragorn, obviously! It's not a fair fight. (Then again, anyone vs. Aragorn isn't a fair fight.)
Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night
Han. If only...
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow
Finnick is going to marry Doc. So running off together worked out, huh? (see #14)
Number 5 cooked you dinner
Me: *tentatively takes bite, throws up* What are you talking about, Ferret Face? You're a worse cook than you are a surgeon, and that's really saying something!
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping
Me: Um, hi Beckett... what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be chasing murderers?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family
Sheldon. Oh, no. No, no, no, NO!!!!!!!
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow
Me, visiting him: Okay, Aragorn, how many orcs were you fighting? I've TOLD you not to take on more than ten thousand at once, especially when you're sleep-deprived and already fighting five Ringwraiths and a cave-troll!
Aragorn: I wasn't fighting orcs! Gimli, uh... pushed me off of a chair.
Number 9 made fun of your friends
Number 10 ignored you all the time
Eowyn is ignoring me?