Author has written 3 stories for Kingdom Hearts, X-overs, and My Little Pony.
NOTICE: There is a notice here.
Swearing and stealing is bad for your health.
I am a guy that adores the art of Japanese animation and their sick as, in depth video games. I be a creator of many sorts of things, like cheese sandwiches, but my specialty lies within writing out a turn of events that never actually happened and seeing how already existing fictional characters (personally, who I think are AWESOME) deal with it. Ah yes, fan fiction writing is one of my favorite hobbies, alas, it helps me unwind my yo-yo.
My favourite video game is Trosh, followed by Kingdom Hearts and Burnout.
Favorite anime/manga is Bleach, followed by Naruto and Pandora Hearts; which I have unfortunately been unable to watch due do my I'd rather do something else habit and extremely small attention span. Ad hear! I do not dismiss such animation as low quality just because of this simple fact, I enjoy watching said anime greatly when I bother to sit down and watch it. Whoops, 5 hours of my life just flew away, but it was well worth it.
My favourite number is 7, cause you know that you just wanted to know that, and it's the only reason why you came to my profile.
I can be EXTREMELY random at times, that's why my favourite celebrity is Chef Brian.
And that's my life, I've also an account on uncyclopedia under the same username. You should be able to find uncyclopedia by searching it in a search engine. Go ahead and check it out, if you want to see BALONY.
You know, I'm probably the only guy that plays Kingdom Hearts whilst listening to ACDC.
Royal Gala Apples
Grammatical Octopus, Spelling Squirrel, Punctuation Bird, Capital Caterpillar, Escape Goat. These are the five gods of fanfics.
Grammatical Octopus sways the masses who abuse the sentence construction of the English language.
But the god who outstands them all...
Get down to your knees and pray for these almighty beings. Hope with every part of your soul that you do not have to endure their warth.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Found it! Now what? Oh, you want me to write it here. Okay then.
Roxas, Roxas, Roxas, Roxas, Roxas, Roxas, Roxas. I'm dead serious.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Chuck Norris's beard.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pinkish Pastry Receives The Pulitzer Prize For Reasons Unknown
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6:51pm. Oh yeah.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds, and some pigeons enjoying some fine wine.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Heading to destroy a planet. Don't worry, it was an evil planet.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Error. Your computer cannot create a full backup of your computer because it doesn't exist. Press F2 to get funky.
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
A little girl dropped from my ceiling and choked me in my sleep.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night. My sister said, "You know how the walls shake when there's thunder?" And I thought she said, "You know how his balls shake when there's thunder?"
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Stupid, but fun!
15. What is the last film you saw?
Team Fabulous 2.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd give it to people that need it, after buying some video games.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Well, I don't know what you know. So how am I meant to say something that you don't know if I myself don't know what you know that I know?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make it rain acid, ALL THE TIME.
19. George Bush:
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
What do you mean? On a boat? Hell no, but I'd love to have a trip on one.
Now for a hundred questions.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? A spider bit me.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Fluorescent green slime.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I laugh in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Rock, heavy rock, punk rock, pop rock, alternative rock, metal rock, classic rock and violins.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 3 am. I'm an annoying little bugger.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For a portal to open up, suck some person into some fictional universe, have them write a book based off their adventures in said world, upload it to fanfiction dot net, then I read it and give it a bad review because it's been done a bazillion times after.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? When I was a unicorn.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My fingers. What? How am I meant to be typing this without them? Oh come on, I only use telekinesis when there's a shark in the room.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Alto.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope, except for when I'm claustrophobic.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Hell no. I'm scared of the daylight.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Gummi bear. His story is just so emotional. You see, here he is, singing and spreading his joy around the world, shaking his belly button not caring of the zebra using the zebra crossing, when all of a sudden I eat it.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Ummmmmm... Well, you see, I don't go around smelling people and asking what perfume they may be wearing. I go around smelting people.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes. Hot chocolate baby!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Onto top of a rainbow, riding a rhinoceros, eating a banana split and curing cancer. Wait on... I'm going to be the one to propose. You stupid question!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. I do not need energizers, for I'm always hyperactive. Boom. That was an example of hyperactivity. Now I must go into a seventeen hour hibernation.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Anchovies.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Your head. I mean bed.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? I've contemplated it before, but I haven't.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Let's see... a get well card with the signatures of 25 of my friends on it.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope. I'm triple jointed.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? MEOW.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A pet rock.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes. So then I'll meet them 20 years later and smack a rhinoceros.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? In song.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 7.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Cauliflower.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? 000.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Cornflower.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Well, I've never been in the U.S.A., so how can I have ever been out of the U.S.A.?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? None. I am Ironman.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Probably.
37. FIRST JOB? Sausage seller. But I didn't get paid.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yep. It was hilarious.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? I avoid it, but it's inevitable.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Chilling with ponies.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yep. That spider bite, see?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My smartenest.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope. I have lasers installed in my teeth.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Money, and thirteen goats.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? -1.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father, DUR. His name isn't DUR, just so you know.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I was young and foolish (and sexy), I wished for a puppy.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Your shampoo.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hell yeah. Them As, MMMM!
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? The holy boar of unholy demise.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Probably, but I don't check them. And no one's spotted them out, so they mustn't be bad. Mustn't is spelled weird.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? So Fresh 2006.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? But what other person would I be?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Nope. It's what's on the inside that counts. *bursts out into laughter*
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Yelling at Steve.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The ytic.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Teddy.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I just formatted my SIM card. :)
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Truth be told, I never even saw Barney as a kid.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? NAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Neither. That's for Armadillos.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Bazookas. If they're carrying one then they're either awesome or extremely dangerous.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Raza. Doesn't that look awfully familiar?
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Bah, bah, bah dah bah duh dah duh dah da de daaaaaaah!
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? How I Met Your Mother, American Dad, Family Guy, The Simpsons, MAH WIDDLE PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Vanilla.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Vanilla.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes. Why would you ask that?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Tomorrow.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No, I did not notice that there was no number 64 because it is already there. PWNED!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 350 kmp/h.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? They can if they want to.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The lovely birds singing outside. "AAAAAAUUUUUEEEEEEEAAAAAGH!" It sounds just lovely.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My father.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? That they are the opposite sex.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Peaches by The Presidents of the U.S.A.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People that hate things.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? I like them all equally.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I like them all equally, except pancake.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Non-honk mafah.
86. EYE COLOUR? Aqua. I know, impossible right? WRONG! Some people's eyes constantly change colour when they're young, and they eventually settle on one colour as they grow up. Mine settled on halfway between blue and green. Green is more dominant, though.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? None. I dislike fast food.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Depends what's in them.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Yoshi's day in Ponyville goes terribly wrong when he gets hit by a Bullet Bill.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The Grand Flipping of Pancakes annual celebration.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Guitar, keyboard and triangle.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs all round!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Tsubasa Chronicles.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Corvette Z06 and Nissan GTR.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Afrotemiswl.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: BOOM!
Chef Brian quotes:
Well Bobby... PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.
A daisy tasty! Butterfly marshmallow supreme!
My recipes are bold and armpitted.
Crude oil! You smell of foul, foul bananas
Ahh, interlopers. Chewy.
I'm looking for pants that will also function as a salad radar.
Ahh, correspondence. The kittens of my bone marrow are pleased.
Left sock plus spider kneecap equals the meaning of life! Learn!
When you get there, tell the nostril he owes me twenty dollars.
I snorted a pillow case.
I am made of beef.
Lemon pie puppet.
Orange rain washes away the dichotomy of rice. Farmers vomit joy.
Disappointment is the soggy cardboard tube at the center of the toilet paper roll of life.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever spelt profile as profiuoe, copy and paste this onto your oprodfiuow.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you fantasize about meeting one or more of the characters you made up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate it when Xemnas is referred to as Mansex, but think that Sexman is perfectly acceptable, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever felt the undenilable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugarhigh, copy onto profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile.
If you believe that swearing and stealing is bad for your health, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love to sadistically torture your favourite characters in your stories, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Organization XIII are the best bad guys EVER, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
Copy this into your profile if you're not a yaoi fan!
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love OCs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in doing what you love is important, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Most writers don't know the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're', 'you're and 'your', 'its' and 'it's'. If you do know the difference and would like to throttle people who don't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
AXEL IS NOT GAY! HE IS AN EXTREMELY LOYAL FRIEND! If you agree with this statement, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Kabuto for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of random book or movie characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. Repost if your one if the 8 percent who would be laughing your butt off.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish that there would be a Days remake with full voice acting and decent facial expression, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Days is the saddest game in the series. copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hate AkuRoku, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate Zemyx, as the two never even talked, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you think that Xion is NOT a Mary Sue and that she was part of what made Days an amazing game, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Oh, you're still here? Strange. Normally the flying monkeys and catapulting elephants scare people away. Anyway, you're probably thinking that I'm going to write something personal and interesting here.
Unsafe External Link