Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
hi my names bluekitnaru you can call me blue kit or naru
i love slash or yaoi i fangirl over naruto and harry potter and i cant wright to save my life i can hardly spell much less wirght a lgit story soo sorry who ever has the miss -fortune of stumbing on my rambles if i right anthing at all
my fav color is blue or green i will not tell you where i live for fear of starkers i adore teddys and soft cudly things
my hobbys is reading fanfic and making a pathetic attempt at having a life
happy now mister stalker good no more info sorry bye! >o
I love harry potter!!
In Remembrance to Severus Snape, A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor, for his Lily may he have been forgiven in the end,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley, Who fought bravely to the very end, And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half, And will loyally await his soul mate and brother, With many jokes, He's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby, Who was more free and full of love, Than any elf, and most humans; a truely free elf may he rest in peace!
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin, The last real Marauder, Who was not just a wonderful father, An incredible husband and a brave hero, But an awesome warewolf too,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks, Who died for the greater good, leaving behind the second mauraders son, And would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody, Who's motto 'Constance Vigilance' kept him alive,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort, Who was pretty cool and cute when he was younger, But who got his ass kicked thoroughly in the end,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange, Because it was awesome how Molly Weasley got her with the Avada Kedavra, She deserved everything she got in the end,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey, Who we really didn't know too well, But took a lot of pictures and died fighting in the war, So he must've done something good... Besides stalking Harry,
In Remembrance to Hedwig, Harry's first real friend, Who lived and died soaring in the night sky.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you cried when Dobby died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), copy and paste this into your profile
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile
If you think Remus Lupin deserves more cuddles than Jacob Black, copy this to your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will ont dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoyin a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a mad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time".
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies) BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'it’s because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!!
20. If you are playing a relatively common card that most people are familiar with, declare what it does. Every. Single. Time.
19. If you are playing a relatively rare card that your opponent is not likely to be familiar with, don’t tell them what it does. Even if they ask.
18. It’s perfectly okay to taunt your opponent about the fact that they don’t know what your cards do.
17. You don’t need to declare your moves when you make them; you can to wait until their effect might impact the game to declare them. Even if that’s not until turns later.
16. Feel free to change the rules of the game. Don’t tell your opponent what the new rules are if you don’t feel like it.
15. If you can’t have giant holographic monsters, don’t bother playing. Some of the rules won’t make any sense otherwise.
14. If you come across a card whose effect makes no sense, stick it in your deck anyway. The rules will eventually change to make it exceedingly useful.
13. The only consistent thing about the rules is that they will change.
12. If another player beats you, in even just one game, then they are a better duelist than you. There is no such thing as having lucky or unlucky draws, or an off day.
11. It’s not uncommon for a good duelist to have never lost a duel EVER.
10. If you are going to lose the duel on either your or your opponent’s next turn, and only one card in your deck could possibly save you, that will be the card you will draw.
9. Likewise, it is a perfectly valid choice to plan out a strategy for a duel far in advance. You will draw all the cards you need, and none of them will be at the bottom of your deck.
8. Everyone has a signature monster. They will play this monster in almost every single duel and no one else will ever play this monster unless they are being deliberately provocative.
7. Everyone loves card games, and will stop and watch one they come across.
6. Similarly, no one will complain if you interrupt their day in order to stage a card game.
5. A duel in progress can never be stopped, even if you discover your opponent is blatantly cheating.
4. If you aren’t playing in order to save your family/your friends/your livelihood/the world, don’t bother playing at all. You aren’t going to win.
3. It doesn’t matter if your opponent has more experience or skill than you, if you have the power of friendship and you believe in the heart of the cards then you will win.
2. The only force strong enough to possibly beat the power of friendship is the heart of the cards. The reverse is also true.
And, most importantly…
1. Card games are SERIOUS BUSINESS
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
You'll always be my friend. You know too much.
The voices in my head are fighting again.
I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here.
The man who smiles when things go wrong, has thought of someone to blame it on.
I’m not as random as you think I SALAD!
Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself! It's rude!
Don't look at me in that tone of voice!
My voices tell me that your voices are dorks.
Hold up! I can't hear you. Let me turn down my awesomeness...
If explosives didn't solve your problems you obviously weren't using enough of them
It's a control freak thing, I wouldn't let you understand.
I’m not tense, I’m horribly, horribly aware.
Unsafe External Link