Author has written 2 stories for How I Met Your Mother, and Guild Wars.
So... A little about me:
Age: Old enough to be in college
Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blonde/Brown
Location: Ucla (Woot!!)
Favorite Color: Purple
Family: MomDad, Little Sitser
"I'm wearing red and he's fat, so together we're Santa Clause"
"You're Momma was a poodle"
Other stuff 'cause it looked like fun (ty to whomever's profile I stole the questions from)
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What would you buy? Limon Chips and a Strawberry Soda, and maybe some Dibs if they have the mint flavor
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A sea turtle. They're so awesome!
3. Who's your favorite redhead? Real: My mom, definetly. Fictional: Starfire for Teen Titans, I love the way she talks. Plus her and Robin are so cute together
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP? Crepes, I freaking love their crepes.
5. Last book you read? Sleepless
6. Describe your mood with one word. Imaginative
7. Describe the last time you were injured? I cut my finger while washing a knife at work
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Candance! 'Cause she's so tall she could probably just walk out
9. Rock concert or symphony? Rock concert all the way!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Tom Hiddleston as Loki
11. Favorite Soda? Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Doctor Who themed T-shirt. (Bow Ties are Cool)
13. If you could only use one form of transportation: Flying!(Like with wings, not in a plane)
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Avengers (Twice)
15. Name an actor/actress/singer/cartoon character you have had the hots for: Brenden Urie from Panic! at the Disco, Misha Collins who plays Castiel on Supernatural, and David Tennant aka the Tenth Doctor. TOM HIDDLESTON!!! There are no words for the amount of attraction I feel for this man
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate with orange filling
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Left over pizza
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My mom being weird
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I'm a college student in LA, I don't even wear shoes with laces
20. Favorite toy as a child? Barbie Horses, not the dolls, just the horses. And polly pockets.
21. Do you buy your own groceries? No, unless you count snacks for the room, we can't cook in the dorms
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Idk, I don't really think about it, guess I don't really care if they do
23. When's the last time you had gummy worms? Yesterday, Today I had gummy sharks...so much better
24. What's your favorite fruit? Raspberries, awesome in any form
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Somewhere probably, my mom has pictures of everything
26. Do you like running long distances? Hell no. I don't even like thinking about it
27. Have you ever eaten snow? There are people who haven't? :( Those poor people
28. What color are your bed sheets? Purple
29. Whats your favorite flower? Ochids
30. Do you do ballet? No, I don't believe in publicly embaressing myself.
31. Do you listen to classical music? Sometimes
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? The Dead Zone theme song from the first 3 seasons which is a part of the song New Years Prayer by Jeff Buckley
33. Do you watch SpongeBob? Never have, never will
34. What temperature is it outside right now? 50, Cold and windy
35. Do people consider you smart? Yeah
36. How many piercings do you have? Two in each ear. Both on the lobe, no cartalige
37. Are you signed on AIM? No
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Tried: No, Succeeded:Yes
39. How do you feel about your family? I love them. My mom and my dad have always been there for me and my little sister is more like a live-in best friend. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
40. Do you have an iPod? Yes. I have a 16g orange nano that only leaves my person when i'm sleeping. I'm listening to it right now.
41. What time do you go to bed? Sometime between 11 and 2
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? Don't remember, it's at home. Probably something by either Disturbed, My Chemical Romance or Red
43. What movie do you know every line to? I'm not really a movie person. I can quote all of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Oh, and I can quote most of Megamind. What can I say, I Love Villians. (Loki!)
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch with a hint of red wine vinegar
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Cash, and well...I honestly can't think of anything atm. I'll get back to you.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? My Uncle lives in Texas
47. Do you like hugs? Who Doesn't?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach: Yesterday when I thought we got on the wrong bus.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? My name is spelled Devon but pronounced Devin, that's about it.
50. Do you watch college football? No, sports bore me and my college's team sucks
51. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No, thank god
52. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 11:40pm
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Don't Laugh! I have a stuffed animal Barney that I've had since I was three. I used to carry it around everywhere, now it's on my bed at home.
54. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'5
55. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No
56. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No
57. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't even know. Do movies count?
58. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black hair and green eyes or blond with light blue
59. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, I'm a tea person
60. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Artichoke Hearts. On any pizza. Anytime. Anywhere.
61. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
62. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I personally have a Cockateil named Reilly-Bird. My family also has two pomeranians: Trigger and Trinket. My Mom has a parrotlet named Joy, but it's kinda mine too 'cause I take care of it
64. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I went on a two week trip to Egypt in my freshman year of highschool.
65. FIRST JOB? Started, maned, organized and stocked a student store at my tiny highschool
66. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Had my tonsils removed when i was little
67. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yeah, when I was in sixth grade
68. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two or three
69. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I'm writing in cursive then yeah, it looks pretty. But if I'm printing forget it
70. ANY BAD HABITS? I'm a messy person, trying to get better though. Also I never get enough sleep
71. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, to a point. You have to stay clean and healthy and at least try to look decent
72. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatos all the way
73. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Almost 100mph
74. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The American Way from Holy Musical B@tman
75. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Iced Tea with Lemon
76. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Pop Music, Twilight, and Justin Beiber
77. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? June
78. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dirty Blond, although it seems to be slowly getting darker
79. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Heck no, i have absolutely no musical talent
80. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm a republican in most issues
81. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Vivid Blue Dodge Caliber
82. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Single currently, but positively optimistic