Poll: Do I belong in the garbage because I keep making new stories and updating those before finishing any of my old stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Vampire Knight, Harry Potter, Slender, Star Trek: 2009, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, DRAMAtical Murder/ドラマティカル マーダー, and Vampire Diaries.
My avatar currently features the brilliantly green left eye of one of my cats, Mo. I took the picture on my iPhone 5 and I still think it's the best picture I've ever taken :)
Currently working on making artwork for all of my stories (and I mean actually making artwork, not just lifting pics from the Interwebs.) through photoshop and/or AI. Be patient, yeah?
Additionally, if any of you have made any artwork for my stories please let me know and I just may feature it as the cover art for the story. I will, of course, give you credit in the story's author's notes and the summary.
Wanna Follow Me on Tumblr?
Yup, I got one of them Tumblr URLs. My URL is allownooxymorons.tumblr.com Gotta warn you, though - I post some weird shit.
1) For Your Peace of Mind: Multichapter: Inactive: Not Completed: Kaname loves Zero with all of his heart, despite Zero not even knowing that he existed. He would do anything to make sure that Zero was safe. Unfortunately for Zero, that includes Kaname kidnapping him. Zero, unaware of Kaname's affections, only focuses on escaping from Kaname. ZXK. Yaoi. M for a reason! No under 18s please!
The story above is rated M for language, bloodplay, and a graphic homo-erotic relationship between the characters Zero Kiryuu and Kaname Kuran. If you are under 18, it would please me greatly if you would not read this story or, at the very least, not go yelling to the heavens that you have read it.
EDIT 1/20/2014: I'm putting this story on an indefinite hiatus - I kinda lost inspiration and my muse isn't helping me out, so it'll be quite a while before I have the next chapter up and whatnot. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience with me :)
2) Dreaming of a Red Christmas: Oneshot: Completed: Through a strange turn of events, Damon and Harry meet in Mystic falls. Why? Because the universe is going to force them to spend the holidays together. Yaoi (slash), a little bit of swearing. M for safety.
The above story is just rated M for safety. Honestly, all of the stories that I write, both on this and my other account, are all M nowadays. I just really don't wanna get busted if one of the characters has a foul mouth. To be blunt, I didn't even think about writing a graphic sex scene for Best Christmas Ever; it was meant to be a sweet little oneshot.
EDIT 8/11/13: I'm thinking of maybe making another part for this...it won't be within the same time frame as the ending, ya know, where Damon and Harry are talking to their kids - it'll be during the time between that event and before the huge time skip. So there'll be some interaction between more characters and Elena and Elena's friends and other people...so...just warning you guys. If there's anybody who objects, please let me know. Otherwise, the next part will be in production soon.
EDIT 8/22/15: Lol im fucking trash. I wrote the above edit like two years ago and I haven't even opened up a new Word doc with the intention of making a part 2. Fuck it. Just keep your eyes open this holiday season, yeah?
3) Roses Thorn: Twoshot: Complete: Inactive: A continuation of 'Roses' by AlarataraWitchIce. Harry and his master have a special relationship. Harry doesn't mind this one bit...First chapter is pure smut, read at your own risk. No under 18's, please! M for a reason! LVXHP
PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING: The story above is rated M for many, many, many reasons which include, but are not limited to, the following: graphic scenes of homoerotic relationships, memory manipulation, mature language, graphic scenes of physical torture, mental torture, blood-play, master and slave relationships, alcohol abuse, mentions of child abuse, one or more insane persons, character death, underage persons engaging in sexual intercourse, non-consensual sexual intercourse, and mentions of physical torture as a device to gain important information by prison guards in containment facilities.
Please, for the love of God, if any of these things even begin to offend you, I implore you, do not read this story. I don't want some angry parent sending me PMs because their kid read something they shouldn't have. That's not a fun time, trust me.
Thank you for reading the warnings :) If you're going to go read this story now, even though I've pretty much given away all the nice little surprises and such, it would be nice if you left a review. Just a thought XD
EDIT 7/21/2014: DONE AT LAST, DONE AT LAST, GOD ALMIGHTY THIS FIC IS DONE AT LAST! I finished it early this morning with a sudden burst of inspiration and now this fic is DONE. No more parts to it unless I change my mind sometime in the future. Thank fuck this is over with. This twoshot has been bothering me for more than a year, and now it's DONE. Thank you, and goodnight.
4) Slender: The Story of James: Oneshot: Complete: Inactive: James wanders into the forest, and soon discovers that it may have been the last bad decision he'll ever get the chance to make. It's dark, it's quiet, and the Slenderman is chasing after him... Reads a tiny bit slashy at the end.
The story above is rated for what it is, honestly. It's a story about an Original Male Character, who I've named James, who wanders into the forest at night and happens to become Slenderman's new prey. It's full of terror. Really and truly. It does read as a tiny bit slashy at the end if you so choose to interpret it that way.
5) It Will Be a Good Fight: Multichapter: FINALLY COMPLETE: Inactive: Khan took Kirk as a hostage for more than one reason. Yes, he captured the captain to retrieve his crew. However, he also took Jim to satisfy his curiosity. And for…other reasons. SLASH KIRK/KHAN. NO UNDER 18'S, PLEASE. SEE FULL WARNINGS INSIDE.
EDIT 8/25/2015: Oh hello! I published chapter 9 last night (8/24) so now this story is DONE. Finally. Yes. Thank goodness.
6) Three Steps Behind, Two to the Left: Multichapter: Incomplete: Hiatus: The desert is cruel, as are many of its inhabitants. The days are too hot, and the nights are too cold. Slave masters are cold and uncaring - indifferent. Perhaps Makoto should only have used this option as a last resort... Desert!AU Slavery!AU Haru is royalty!AU
Ayyyyyy guys how you doin? This is another sort of new one, I guess. So Haru is a prince and Makoto is a farmer-boy who got sold into slavery. Eep. I don't know why I do this to myself. I never finish these things. I'm a horrible person.
7) blood running over (your) skin: Oneshot: Complete: Inactive: Ren and Koujaku were too late to save Aoba from Ryuuhou. [Non-con, in a way. Heavy dose of Sly Blue, friends. Ryuuhou's general creepiness.] Oneshot.
Bruh this one just came to me when i was lamenting about how there were so few stories that took the DMMD universe down the road of a possible Ryuuhou BAD END because that would've been the best BAD END AND I SWEAR TO GOD I NEED MORE STORIES ALONG THIS VEIN OF THINKING. BRuh.
And yes, everything is lowercase for the aesthetic flow of the title, yeah? It's all good.
8) Heigh, Ho, the Holly: Collection of 12 Oneshots: Incomplete: Active: "Heigh, ho, sing heigh ho, unto the green holly; most friendship is feigning, most loving mere folly; then heigh, ho, the holly. This life is most jolly." Oneshots set in the holiday season with Aoba and his boyfriends. Set in various universes, some of which are completely AU.
Yes, a new story because I'm trash and can't fucking finish anything like goddamn why do you let me even have a keyboard I just bring havoc and chaos and unfinished fucking pieces of work everywhere i go im so sorry. I really want it to be winter break. i really want it to be christmas like right fucking now, okay? let me have this one for a while.
Most likely this will be finished by the time christmas rolls around. Present for you!
Adoption of Stories:
The only story that I've adopted so far is Rose's Thorn, and that wasn't even technically adopting a story - it was getting permission to continue a story that had once been a oneshot. AlarataraWitchIce was very nice in responding to me when I asked her, and there were no problems with anything at all. I might end up adopting more of her stories, actually, now that she's decided she's done writing and posting on this site for a while. If any of you guys feel like you want to go check out her stories to see if she will let you adopt one, I'm sure that'd be fine, but I don't think she's going to be publicly putting them up for adoption.
If any of you enjoy my stories but feel like you don't like the entire concept or you don't like the writing or you don't like a turn I've made with the plot, I will allow you to have joint custody of one or more. (In other words, write the story with the plot you would've gone with. It'd be so fun - like fanfiction-ception!!!)
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say about adoption when it comes to stories. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM!
I really love reviews! I think reviewers are awesome! I hope that if you read my stories that you do review, because seeing a review in my inbox really brightens my day and I enjoy reading them to see what my fans think. However, I really hope you don't get the idea that I'll force you to review before I post more chapters/more stories.
I'm not so desperate for reviews that I'll say "Oh, and I want ten reviews before I'll even think about posting a new chapter!!" No. I don't do that, and I can't stand it when other authors do that. It makes no sense to do something like that, and it makes me lose respect for that person as a writer.
-I am still in school, just like a lot of you. That means irregular updates, crappy grammar, and holes in story lines. I'm so sorry that you have to put up with this kind of stuff, but then again, if you don't like it, you don't necessarily have to read it, do you? Thank you to those who understand the life of a high school student.
I'd personally like to congratulate you for making it all the way down here to the bottom of my profile! Please read something cool here, whether it's one of my works, or one of the many, many works that I have stacked in my favorites :)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|