Author has written 4 stories for Shake It Up!, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Degrassi, and Teen Wolf.
My name is Madison, im a fan of Teen Wolf, Avatar: the last airbender (ZukoxJet), Vampire diaries, Harry Potter, and more types of fanfiction. I am a yaoi fan, I like Neko stories too. Just 'cause neko's are f'n adorable. Yuppers, well anywhore I just wanted to introduce myself. Bu-Bye
P.S: All Teen Wolf Boys are hot and I have an obsession with Dylan O'Brien (and his relationship with Hoechlin)!! Oh yeah almost forgot I love Seth Clearwater (Booboo Steward)
RANDOM FUNNY OR SAD OR WHATEVER, SHIT I WANTED TO POST:
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke
Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke
Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura
Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE
When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was bitch, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.
Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke
Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II.
Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.
It's kind of long and pointless to argue about because it's so visible, but copy & paste this onto your profile if you agree.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock.Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can put paper over my hand, punch them in the face with my fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you... dumb-ass!"
If u think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile!
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and then remembered. copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever dreamed or wished that a book character was real, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate! , copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica,I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Deidara's Manialoll 4 Ever, DrownMySoul, xXShe-WolfXOXO, dereklover6556, DEREKRULES, MaddieRawr354
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me? If you love sarcasm, copy and paste this into your profile
if u ever read past TWO IN THE MORNING, post this on ur profile
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every sentence
If you're a fan of Jacob Black, save a dog, adopt a werewolf
• FOR TEAM JACOB ONLY Jacob Black: 108.9F of pure hotness. Unknown
• My friend texted me once and asked, "What does IDK mean?" So, I replied with, "I don't know." She texted back, "OMG! Nobody knows!" Unknown
• Love is when you're offered a date with the hottest guy in the history of forever, but choose the sweetest. Unknown
• If you love someone with all your might, you'll fall head over heals just for the sake of them. If someone loves YOU will all their might, they'll pick you back up and hand you a band-aid. Unknown
• Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. James Dean
Don't worry about the world ending today, because it's already tomorrow in Australia. Charles Schulz
• All you need is love. But, a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles Schulz
• Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. Helen Keller
• And they lived happily ever after. Varied
• Be the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi
• Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. Muhammad Ali
• Dancing is like dreaming with your feet. Constanze
• Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. Ralph Marston
• Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel
• I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. Michael Jordan
• In doing something, do it with love or don't do it at all. Mahatma Gandhi
• In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips. Unknown
• It isn't hard to be good time to time in sports. What is tough, is being good every day. Willie Mays
• Just living isn't enough… One must have freedom, sunshine, and a little flower. Hans Christian Anderson
• Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it you can. Danny Kaye
• Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. John William Gardner
• My friends have told the story of my life. Helen Keller
• One shoe can change your life. Cinderella
• Peace begins with a smile. Mother Theresa
• Sports do not build character. They reveal it. John Wooden
• Sports is the toy department of human life. Howard Cosell
• Team guts always beat individual greatness. Bob Zuppke
• The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
• The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt
• The only way to have a friend is to be one. Ralph Waldo Emerson
• There is nothing on this earth to be prized than true friendship. Saint Thomas Aquinas
• We are all worms. But I do believe that I am a glow-worm. Sir Winston Churchill
• Where words fail, music speaks. Hand Christian Anderson
• Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucious
• Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi
• You must do something to make the world more beautiful. Miss Rumphius
• Having the love of you're life say "we can still be friends" is like having you're dog die and your mother saying you can still keep it.
• A good girl is a bad girl whos never gotten caught.
• "Do you remember when Pluto was a planet, yeah, those were the days."
• Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
- I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's said, once when it's explained to me, once five minutes later when I finally get it.
If you like stuff that you are too young for AND stuff you are too old for, copy this to your profile
If you've ever written stuff on your car windows when they're covered in condensation, copy this to your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, Living in Dreams, Twilighter4Evr (and some of Twilighter4Evr's friends), wolfymel14, MaddieRawr354
If your friends are always trying to tell you to shut up but you dont, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
My night in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminium foil.
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
You know your addiction to Twilight is getting dangerous when you've added "Volterra" to your computer's dictionary.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide!!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" -Unknown
"We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box."-Unknown
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --Rich Cook
“You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.” - Unknown
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”
"Love your enemies! It really pisses them off"
"Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again"
"Good Morning!" is a contradiction of terms
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday or I remeber somthing funny.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? (Both?!)
The world is cruel... get used to it!
Not all scars fade, not all wounds heal.
If life gives you lemons, you can make lemonade... or you can make a biologically engineered virulent air-born pathogenic virus that will wipe out the entire population of the planet... which would be a whole lot cooler.
A day without sunshine is like... night.
A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"
Instant water! Just add water!
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiney?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it!! ( I say this in a whisper/stalker voice, then laugh my ass off 'cause it sounds funny)
she said that she wanted to get high- he took her to the tallest hill in town.
When someone says something mean or rude: "It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that cetain someone."
"Doctors say I have multiple personalties. We disagree with that."
"When life gives you lemons, chuck them at the people you hate."
"It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with."
I'm the kind of girl who would get fired at the M&M's company for throwing out the w's.
98 percent of the teen population automatically thinks the word "Cullen" whenever they hear the name "Edward". If you're part of the 2 percent that thinks "Scissorhands" post this on your profile.
My name is sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm sradishing to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I sradish to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this into your profile.
If in a quiet room, you're the one who always says 'It's quiet... too quiet?', copy and paste this onto your profile.
•..• .•.•) .•)
I LOVE'S YOU'S ALL, and so does Charlie (My REAL imaginary friend. You don't get that? I really don't know what to tell you.)