Poll: What do you think of my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 30 stories for Warriors, Harry Potter, Red Dead Redemption, Pokémon, Elder Scroll series, Fallout, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Mythology.
A message for all:
I would like to ask that all the insults stop. You do not know me - hardly anyone knows me - in fact only three people even know the real me. Odds are, you are not one of those three people, SO STOP THE DAMN INSULTS, STOP THE FUCKING RUMORS, AND STOP THE TRAIL OF LIES!
I have rebellion in my heart, and freedom in my mind.
I am lost, lost and alone in the storm.
No one to find me, no one to guide me.
I will forever be alone.
- How my ex made me feel.
The past is always best left forgotten in the shadows.
The future is always best when strived for.
And the present is always best lived at the fullest.
Live life one step at a time.
The secret side of me I never let you see
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I, I feel like a monster
My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I, I feel like a monster
-"Monster" by Skillet (my theme song)
Age: 17 years old.
Birthday: July 30th.
I am bipolar.
I have suffered from depression.
I am OCD.
I am converting to Christianity.
My personality type: INFP
Edgar Allan Poe
Fiance (and the best man in the world): Light-Slaying-Dark (Dark)
Little brothers: death-messenger of darkness (Death);
Older brothers: Diabolus Verodio (Evan); Seraph Darkfire (Seraph);
Older sisters: writergirl142 (Writergirl); Tallstar07 (Tall);
Little sisters: Spottedflame of EclipseClan (Spottedflame); DaughterofthemostHigh (Lin); Of Dreams and Disasters (Crystal); Amber Icefire (Ice);
Cousins: Carefulhealer21 (Healer);
Top Ten Favorite Warrior Cats:
Top Ten Favorite Harry Potter Characters:
1. Harry Potter
9. Mrs. Weasley
10. Mr. Weasley.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Numbers series
Edgar Allan Poe
The Harry Potter movies(Who doesn't love Harry Potter? XD)
Favorite TV Shows/Anime:
Avatar the Last Airbender
Pokemon(Ones with Brock)
Law and Order: SVU(The old ones, back when they had Detective Stabler)
Pokemon White 2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Soul Silver
Red Dead Redemption
Favorite Game Systems:
New Divide by Linkin Park
Lost in the Echo by Linkin Park
Burn It Down by Linkin Park
Numb by Linkin Park
Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park
Blown Away by Carry Underwood
Savin' Me by Nickelback
Stand by Rascal Flatts
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Holiday by Green Day
Alice in Chains
"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." -Winston Churchill.
"The difference between can and cannot is only three letters. Three letters that can shape your life's direction." –Remez Sasson
"Everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worse enemy of creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" -Edgar Allan Poe
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“Years of love have been forgot, In the hatred of a minute.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.” -Edgar Allan Poe
“A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” -Charles Dickens
“A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
“A most important key to successful leadership is your ability to direct and challenge the very best that is in those whom you lead.” -Unknown
“A person starts to live when he can live outside of himself.” -Albert Einstein
“A successful man continues to look for work after he has found a job” -Unknown
“Always do what you are afraid to do.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.” -James Fallows
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” -Albert Einstein
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” -Winston Churchill
“Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.” -Unknown
“Choice, not circumstances, determines your success.” -Unknown
“Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” -Dalai Lama
“Courage is knowing what not to fear.” -Plato
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” -Mark Twain
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” -Winston Churchill
“Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.” -Winston Churchill
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave the trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -John F. Kennedy
“Everything that we see is a shadow cast over by that which we do not see.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
“The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.” -Ayn Rand
“Never, never, never give up.” -Winston Churchill
“If you don't love yourself, you can not love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.” -Dalai Lama
"Go back a little to leap further." -John Clarke
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." -Theodore Roosevelt
"Half of the failures in life come from pulling one's horse when he is leaping." -Thomas Hood
"I failed my way to success." -Thomas Edison
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare
"Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success." -Napoleon Hill
"Failure is blindness to the strategic element in events; success is readiness for instant action when the opportune moment arrives." -Newell D. Hillis
"They fail, and they alone, who have not striven. -Thomas Bailey Aldrich
"We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do." -Samuel Smiles
Copy and Pastes:
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714,cyber-porygon, the aku dragon of light, PirateCaptainBo; Ski Bo, pyro_manic19, ImmaLickYou, BloodredAngel808,tmmdeathwishraven, Spottedpool, oOHawkpathOo, Storm the Queen of Shadows
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you love writing, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know sugar is the greatest plant ever grown, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be one laughing like an idiot, do the drill!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have spent multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
copy the bunny to help him achieve world domination.
If you hate child abusing, copy this into your profile:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says it's my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry," I scream
But it's now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh, please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
101 Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
If you have done any of these things and thought it was funny copy and post this on your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that’s how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I’m a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I’m a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
I’m STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly... Or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED RACE so I must be screwed up.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm BRITISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I CHAT; I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm BI, so I MUST think everyone I see is hot
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
Come join The Fate.
Stay away from the forum known as Our Fate (https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Our-Fate/140209/). They are thieves and liars. They stole my forum's ideas and mooch off anyone.
Unsafe External Link