Author has written 5 stories for Animal Crossing, American Dragon: Jake Long, Danny Phantom, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, and Elder Scroll series.
Personality: Random, funny, sarcastic, adventure-loving, crazy, ditzy, and sweet.
Favorite Shows: Well, my favorites are El Tigre, MAD, Invader Zim, American Dragon: Jake Long, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Fairly Oddparents, and the Pokémon anime (mainly Kanto-Johto), but my favorite among the favorites is Danny Phantom. Best. Show. EVER!
Favorite Games (and Game Series): Well, my #1 favorite is the Pokemon series, but my other favorites are the Sonic the Hedgehog series, Skyrim (haven't played too many other Elder Scrolls games), Smash Bros series, Fossil Fighters series, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing series, and the Mario series.
Favorite Book Series (just 1): Maximum Ride.
Favorite Singer: "Wierd Al" Yankovic.
Favorite Band: Crush 40
Age: old enough
Favorite Pokémon ships: PalletShipping (Ash/Gary), BurningLeafShipping ((preferably pixiv!)Red/Leaf), Huntershipping (Gold/Silver), KalosShipping (Serena/Calem), HoennShipping (Brandon/May), ClingyShipping (Lucas/Barry), AppealShipping (Dawn/Zoey), DualRivalShipping (Cheren/Bianca), FerrisWheelShipping (Hilda/N)
Favorite Sonic ships: Sonamy (Sonic/Amy), Sonadow (Sonic/Shadow), Shadsal/Shadally (Shadow/Sally), Knuxouge (Knuckles/Rouge), Tailsmo (Tails/Cosmo), Silvaze (Silver/Blaze)
And now, for stuff that I copied and pasted on my profile.
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
Who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
Born of the Virgin Mary,
Suffered under Pontius Pilate,
Was crucified, died, and was buried;
He decended into the dead.
On the third day He rose again,
He ascended into heaven,
Is seated at the right hand of the Father.
And will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
The holy universal Church,
The communion of saints,
The forgiveness of sins,
The resurrection of the body,
And the life everlasting. Amen.
If you would die for your faith, copy this into your profile.
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father."
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile, por favor!
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only untensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when u laugh uncontrolable at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random momments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when your crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you go outside and show off your Just Dance 2 moves in the rain. While singing along.
Crazy is when you played Pokemon Emerald version and named your Absol "Katherine" and your gigantic, 23 foot tall Rayquaza "Peanut".
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Girl: Can you slow down?! I'm scared!
Boy: Sure, but first, tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now can we please slow down?
Boy: Hug me.
Girl hugs him
Boy: Now can you please take this helmet off me, it's bugging me?!
Girl takes off his helmet and puts it on her own head
Next day in the paper...
There was a motorcycle crash yesterday due to break failure. There were two passengers, but only one survived.
Halfway down the road the boy realized his breaks broke, but didn't want to scare the girl so he had her say 'i love you', and hug him one last time, then put his helmet on her so he would die but she would live...
Copy and paste this to your profile if you think that this is really and truly, true love.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
You say Martians.
You say Bill Nye.
You say backpack.
You say uprising.
You say stupid.
You say idiot.
You say ugly.
You say 'The Song that Never Ends'.
You say robot.
You say "That's not true!"
You say aliens.
You say "I'm popular".
You say we're weird.
If you luv Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile!
COPY AND PASTE JUNK OF DOOOOOM!
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're easily distracted, then...HEY! WHAT'S THAT?
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. (Like anime, manga, video games, etc...you get the point. )
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
Eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fi.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile and put your name on the list!asomepets, vocagirl, bak602, AngieTheLuxray
If you've ever forgotten what you were going to say copy this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with reciting Gir quotes all the time copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list:INVADER GRIM, bak602, AngieTheLuxray
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!If you are really random put this on your profile.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Somebody needs a Happy Meal!
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
"Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
If you want Invader Zim to come back, copy and paste this into your profile and sign your name: RulerofFire, MyWhiteLady, Invader Nyx, Serentochan, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, Sara Zoe Tigris, Guy Person, Invader Catara,INVADER GRIM, bak602, AngieTheLuxray
Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like french toast? If you can't wait to get a mouthful, copy and paste this in your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Silence is golden, but duct tape is SILVER.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If at first you don't succeed, PIE!
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have a fanfiction.net account, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want Danny Phantom to come back, copy and paste this into your profile and sign your name: AngieTheLuxray
If at first you don't succeed, OBJECTION!
I'm sick of team Edward and team Jacob...I'M TEAM GIR!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name! Micah The Homicidal Maniac, Invader Kat 27, AngieTheLuxray
If you get obsessed over things, then look back and realize how stupid some of them were, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like GAMR, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you make too many copy and paste things because of your obsessions, likes, or dislikes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have made 6 or more copy and paste things in one night because you really don't have anything else to do, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like personality tests, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're an aspie, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (in other words, you're a brony), copy and paste this into your profile.
You know you watch too much Invader Zim When:
1. You have a sudden craving to squeeze a rubber piggy.
2. You don't listen to politicans speeches anymore... you vote for the tallest one.
3. Martians existed. And you know exactly what happened to them.
4. You pass out meat on Valentine's day instead of candy.
5. You talk in third person.
6. You block up your chimeny on Christmas beacuse you fear Santa's 'jolly boots of doom'.
7. The most terrifing image you can come up with is a moose eating walnuts.
8. You check your soap for bacon... just in case.
9. When you get a zit, you name it Pustulio and insist that he has hyptnotic powers.
10. When a dog follows you, you're frightened that you're turning into bolonga.
11. Chihuahuas are frightening creatures...
12. Tuna is worth NOTHING anymore.
13. Waffles are the best food in the world. Period.
14. Being 'normal' is important beyond all else.
15. You've begun to wonder if your teacher can survive in the sun or not.
16. You've suspected that the nearby hot dog stand is controlled by aliens.
17. You wear a trench coat everywhere.
18. You don't eat proper meals anymore; only snacks.
19. You've tried to convert your basement into a secret base.
20. When someone calls you stupid, you respond with 'I'm not stupid. I'm ADVANCED'!
You know you’re obsessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.
You know what Esperanto is.
You know a few Esperanto words.
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands.
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius.
You've gone looking for ghost portals.
You want to dye your hair white.
You know the theme song by heart.
You can quote parts of/entire episodes.
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled.
You cried when Phantom Planet ended.
Pssh. 'nuff said.
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost.
You know the importance of Emergency Ham.
You think hazmat suits rule
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"
You don't go near beauty pageants.
It's not Eragon, its Aragon.
You like red berets.
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus.
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White
You've tried to capture things in a thermos
You named your dog Cujo
You were excited when you turned 14
You searched Google maps for Amity Park.
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street.
Whenever you get Frootloops you search the box for Vlad.
When you're shocked you shout out a book title.
You've tried to walk through walls.
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks.
You don't want locker 724.
You support Frog's Rights.
You don't like biker dudes.
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it.
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you.
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat.
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.
You never eat oatmeal at camp.
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher.
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga.
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Dani.
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet.
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies.
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear.
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut.
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people.
You've tried to fly.
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals.
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo.
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD.
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase.
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios.
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island.
You named your cat Maddie.
You think the term 'ghost' is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term 'ecto-American.'
Unsafe External Link