Author has written 12 stories for Pair of Kings, Phineas and Ferb, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Kim Possible, and Lab Rats, 2012.
Hi, I'm Jerry. I am a college student right now, so my updates will be slow for almost all of my fanfictions.
I like reading good fanfictions, writing romance, Yugioh, and some other things. My favorite sport is baseball and my favorite series is the Harry Potter series.
I read and review fics. Some of them are positive, and other times, they aren't at all pleasing. I have a second fanfiction account named Maeph93, which I use for reviewing as well.
I used to have Kim Possible: Freshman up, but have deleted it. Occasionally, I will recover it, and then delete it again so if you notice one of my stories that has 0 favorites or followers, then the story had been deleted at one point.
Stories that I am working on editing are:
- Doing it Better: There is information that makes the story contradictory, so I'm going back and changing that. Also, I'm adding in or taking out info for the story.
- Being a Good Sister: It's harder to write a non-bionic story than I thought it would be, especially since I want to stick to the plot line.
- Only True Love Can Wake Me: My only House of Anubis story. I have no idea where I want to go with it. I am rewriting it because of the lack of detail in further chapters and feel I can improve the romance genre given time.
- A Foreign Concept: Not much to say, other that I will be focusing on Ferbnessa more. Phinyana will still be occurring, but it won't be the main one. I will likely take out the first three chapters or make chapters 2 and 3 into a prologue.
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Utterly chaotic. Chapters are way too short in my opinion and I mess up people's names. It's just bad.
My current stories:
- Doing it Better: The fighting is over. The Lab Rats and Victor are dead. Douglas makes a desperate plan to send Leo back in time so that the Lab Rats can perhaps survive. A 14 year old Leo with 20 year old memories is meeting his siblings again. And he's going to do things better. Other genres: Romance, Adventure, Drama.
Writing Style: I tend to write friendship stories, I guess. I'm finding myself growing an interest to romantic, drama stories. You will find hardly any swearing in my stories. Sexual content will never, ever go beyond a little bit of kissing. That being said, I will probably bump A Foreign Concept down to T. I have promised myself never to write an M rated story. If I do, the sex scenes will be from a book or from someone else's fanfiction. I love writing cliffhangers, so be warned about that!
Future Stories I have planned (Titles may change):
- Our Secret: Supah Ninjas: A romantic drama story featuring Amanda's POV as she and Owen hunt down Mike Fukanaga in season 3. There will be an Original Episode every chapter, some of which I will break up into two chapters.
- Remember Me: Pair of Kings: The sequel to Whatever it Takes. Brady and Boomer return to Chicago for the summer to spend time with their dying aunt, and while in Chicago, a surprising relationship develops and the kings learn the truth about Rebecca Dawson.
- Heavy-Hearted Promise: Lab Rats. Before marrying Mr. Davenport, Tasha is injured in a hit and run and left in critical condition. Tasha tells her son what she wants him to do when she dies, and one of the things she wants Leo to do is something he isn't sure he can do. (More details later.)
Lab Rats Authors you should check out:
- Daphrose- This author really knows how to write. She is exceptionally talented, and I prefer some of her stories over my written ones.
- AllAmericanSlurp: Super encouraging. Almost always reviews when you post up a story. She has a couple great stories, and easy to talk about stories with.
That's about it for now. Hope you liked reading this.