Author has written 4 stories for Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, and Criminal Minds.
Ignore everything after this because it's just my bio.
Don't read me, man!
Name: Tekie Scythe
DOB: June 6th
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, painting, melting candles, collecting metal, tinkering,
Favorite shows: Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Mentalist, Doctor Who, Perception, Law and Order: SVU, Castle, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, etc.
Disliked shows: Fake reality shows, period. Wait, and any show where someone is giving birth.
Favorite cartoons: Adventure Time, Scooby Doo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cat and Dog, Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbender, etc.
Disliked cartoons: Most of the new shit they have on. I only like Adventure Time because of the characters, even if sometimes they story makes no sense.
Favorite anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Durarara, 07-Ghost, Full metal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, Adventure Time, Bleach, Code Geass, Supernatural: The animation, Pokemon(any), Sword Art Online(2), Deadman Wonderland, Black Butler, D. Gray-man, DNAngel, Hellsing, Karneval, Nabari No Ou, No.6, Pandora Hearts, Vampire Knight, etc.
Disliked anime: HAHAHAHAHA No. ... If there is one where they go around killing wolves because they want to, then that.
Likes: Wolves, knives, reading, writing, grammatically correct stories, my jacket, my key, Diesel and Midnight (my dogs), my friends, my bed (we're getting married), music, pillows (we keep cheating on bed), art, some of my teachers,
Favorite authors(on site): My "favorite authors" tab has them
Favorite authors: P.C. Cast, Amelia Atwater Rhodes, J.K. Rowling, Christopher Pike, Edgar Allan Poe, R.L. Stine, Rick Riordan, Pete Hautman, Kate Thompson, Andra Cremer
Disliked authors: Who wrote twilight? Mayers? Anyway, her. Also, the 50 shades of gray person.
Friends on site: K.D. Ownz, Chibi-luna, Lost Believer(I think she's somewhere on here...)
Other Profiles: I'm Tekie Scythe on mostly everything. Twitter, FictionPress, Wattpad, Tumblr, WritersCafe, DeviantArt, Google, Archive of Our Own, and a few game sites.
Personality: The Observer Type (Results are on the bottom)
Relevant Info: Not really sure what to say other than this: I look for the good things in life but frequently see the bad, but I still believe in the everyday and always hope for the better.
The Observer (the Five)
Observers have a need for knowledge and are introverted, curious, analytical, and insightful.
How to Get Along with Me
· Be independent, not clingy.
· Speak in a straightforward and brief manner.
· I need time alone to process my feelings and thoughts.
· Remember that If I seem aloof, distant, or arrogant, it may be that I am feeling uncomfortable.
· Make me feel welcome, but not too intensely, or I might doubt your sincerity.
· If I become irritated when I have to repeat things, it may be because it was such an effort to get my thoughts out in the first place.
· Don't come on like a bulldozer.
· Help me to avoid my pet peeves: big parties, other people's loud music, overdone emotions, and intrusions on my privacy.
What I Like About Being a Five
· Standing back and viewing life objectively
· Coming to a thorough understanding; perceiving causes and effects
· My sense of integrity: doing what I think is right and not being influenced by social pressure
· Not being caught up in material possessions and status
· Being calm in a crisis
What's Hard About Being a Five
· Being slow to put my knowledge and insights out in the world
· Feeling bad when I act defensive or like a know-it-all
· Being pressured to be with people when I don't want to be
· Watching others with better social skills, but less intelligence or technical skill, do better professionally
Fives as Children Often
· Spend a lot of time alone reading, making collections, and so on
· Have a few special friends rather than many
· Are very bright and curious and do well in school
· Have independent minds and often question their parents and teachers
· Watch events from a detached point of view, gathering information
· Assume a poker face in order not to look afraid
· Are sensitive; avoid interpersonal conflict
· Feel intruded upon and controlled and/or ignored and neglected
Fives as Parents
· Are often kind, perceptive, and devoted
· Are sometimes authoritarian and demanding
· May expect more intellectual achievement than is developmentally appropriate
· May be intolerant of their children expressing strong emotions
So yeah, that's me at all my glory. This site is my only escape from my reality where I can still be awake and aware of my surroundings.
Message me, contrary to popular belief, I do very much enjoy talking to people. Also, if anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'm available anytime.
Unsafe External Link