Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Transformers.
My Little Bio Thingy
Location: idk, apparently Americans aren't good at Geography
About me: I don't like to disclose very personal information for all to see. I have been reading fanfiction since...around 2000? I've hopped through different fandoms over the years but currently reside in the Transformers fandoms, though I've admittedly been reading less and writing more lately. Speaking of which, my confidence in my writing has dramatically increased over the past two years (it seems so much longer) thanks to the positive reviews I get my lovely readers :D
Other Sites:deviantART (I've been way more active over here lately, so don't be shy to stop by :D) Fictionpress(This has original stuff.)
Charahub (This has character profile-bio thingies [that need to be updated D].) Tumblr (This place is where I put updating news/potential sneak peeks.)
- Adoption 101 (Naruto) (Complete [Currently being Edited]) The overly used idea of the Akatsuki turning into kittens. (Adoption 101: Outtakes has been moved to my dA account)
- Rebirth (Transformers) (Complete [with the exception of a few "Specials") An Autobot cut down before his time; a benevolent god who gives him his second chance; a whole new can of worms to be unleashed. What's it like to grow up as a human when your past life continues to haunt you? [AU '07 Movie and eventual JazzxOC].
- Dinobot Interpretations (Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) [AU-G1-One Shot] The Dinobots have a…unique way of looking at certain things. They can't be blamed though; Wheeljack and Ratchet are the ones who made them that way. So when Swoop completely misinterprets an interaction between the two, the results aren't very surprising for any party involved. A one-shot for 569413 on dA for the Star she drew for me :D
- Number One Fan (Transformers/Beast Wars [TFA/TFP Crossover]) (Complete [One-shot]) Professor Sumdac has decided that Sari needs more of a human influence in her life. Unfortunately for the pre-teen that seems to mean getting a new babysitter to boss her around and keep her from hanging out with the Autobots. Or does it? [AU-Animated/Prime Crossover-One shot]. A one-shot for AnonymousAuthor1998on dA for the Recall she drew for me :D
- The Price of War (Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) Praxus fell, and only one survived. The story of how Bluestreak became the Autobot he is today. A Bluestreak Origins One-Shot [G1 AU]. Bluestreak has become one of my favorite characters to write. He's just adorable, but you could turn him into one of the most serious mechs like a flip of a switch because of one that piece of backstory that seems to be true for a majority of canon-continuity (not to mention the fandom): the fall of Praxus. I wanted to explore the darker side of the happy, talkative mech's past and create a backstory for him that could be applied to the Pint Sized series.
The Drone Series
- Drone (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (Complete) A Vehicon is left to die after a routine battle between the Decepticons and Autobots. Imagine his surprise when he onlines in a human repair shop to find a deranged human banging on his hood. [Takes place prior to "Out of His Head"] For the entire month of February, I'll be focusing on this story as an experiment/challenge. The goal is to write each chapter based on a prompt from here, keep the chapters 200 words or less, write it completely in first person, and have it completed by the end of the month.
- A Drone Named Jeffrey (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (In-Progress) I am Jeffrey. The Vehicon. I did this thing a little while ago. I met a girl, left the ‘Cons, and drove off into the sunset. Now what the heck am I supposed to do? [Sequel to Drone (or better known as an interlude between Drone and Drone 2.0] Once again, for the month of February, I'll be focusing on this story. Like last year, it will be based on a prompt from this list of themes and keep the chapters within a word count of 1000 words or less.
- Drone 2.0 (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (Future Project) Summary: I am Jeffrey. The Vehicon. I did this thing a little while ago. I met a girl, left the ‘Cons, and drove off into the sunset. Sounds dandy, right? Apparently I shouldn’t have done it in front of an Autobot. Or at least avoided good looking motorcycles. But two-wheelers…where was I again? [Sequel to Drone] ArceexVehicon?
"The Fangirl Series" (In Chronological Order)
- A Decepticon's Guideline to Dealing with Fangirls (Transformer/Beast Wars [G1])(Complete [One-shot]) "Because every Decepticon needs to know how to deal with these vile creatures..." -brief excerpt provided by the great and glorious Megatron. A completely pointless one-shot because I wanted to write something along the lines of something like Fangirl, Meet Decepticon without being serious.
- When You Wish Upon an Acorn(Transformers/Beast Wars [G1])(Complete [One-shot]) Because only a Dinobot would do such a thing. Now the Autobots get a little taste of what is known as "The Fangirl." A follow up one-shot to A Decepticon's Guideline to Dealing with Fangirls because I just had do write one for the Autobots.
- The Upside to Paranoia(Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) The Decepticons have managed to create an even more devastating fangirl! Will the Autobots see through their devious plans in time? [The final installment for what has been dubbed "The Fangirl Series". ]
Pint Sized Series
- Pint-Sized (Transformers/Beast Wars) (Complete [Fully Edited])My first attempt in the Transformers fandom. It was an idea that was greatly inspired by *The-Starhorse's comics on deviantART (you should go read them too). I just liked the idea of toy Transformers and decided to make a fic of my own.
- A New Version of Reality (Transformers/Beast Wars [Movie-verse]) (Complete) The sequel to Pint Sized. Sparklings! :D Yeah, it's a popular concept in the fandom, but I've just read so many stories out there that leave me unsatisfied that I wanna write my own story. Will take place a little before the '07 movie, have (of course) strong mentions of Pint Sized, and maybe some romance. If so, it won't be much because I don't want it to be a big romance story.
- Rise (Transformers/Beast Wars) (In-Progress) The third and final story in the Pint Sized series. First there were little robots, then there were sparklings. Now Victoria will have to face an even bigger challenge as she learns to transition into the new form, culture, and life forced upon her while simultaneously coping with the powerful AllSpark trapped within her.
Ideas/Challenges* (Some of these are actually up for grabs [indicated by the * beside the title]. If you're inspired to write one of the ideas, PM me for more details)
- Amnesia (Transformers [Movie-verse]) An unknown mech has crash landed on Earth and is suffering from amnesia after taking damage from his clumsy crash. Now he has to regain his memories, name and all, while at the same time trying to figure out how to cope on this new planet, a feat that is a lot more difficult when the one teaching him is mute. NOTES: it will involve a rarely used Autobot/Decepticon (whichever faction is chosen) and NOT one that is already a part of the movies (if it is part of the companion novels/comics/toy-line and stuff, then it's fine to use). Adopted by AndromedaAI. The first chapter has been posted here.
- Fangirl, Meet Decepticon (Transformers/Beast Wars [verse has yet to be chosen]) Fangirl gets sucked into universe, meets favorite characters, possibly falls in love but always has a happy ending...yeah right. It's time to see what truly happens when a fangirl meets her "dreamy" Decepticons. NOTES: this is NOT a happy ending fic. It's a close as possible scenario of what would really happen to a fangirl if she was stuck with the Decepticons, whether it means psychological or physical abuse or death. I see too many fan stories out there that have the Decepticons turn into a pile of disturbing fluff--now give me a realistic one. Has officially been adopted by Trapezoidal (finally noticed she changed her name, and she has the prologue posted :D)
- A Work In-Progress (Transformers [Movie-verse]) An unintended crash landing on Earth leaves a teenager caring for a recently sparked orphan. With only her aunt around to help, how is a teen going to raise an alien baby when she is barely grown herself? NOTES: not much, but it's supposed to be a more realistic take on taking care of a child (sparkling). Child-rearing is not easy, especially not for a teenage girl and it comes with many different struggles. This won't be a story where the OCs just suddenly meet the Autobots. Adopted by PurpleLunaWolf
- My Pet Dino (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) Recently divorced and looking for a new start, Chelsea and her ten year old son, Andrew, move to a fairly small town where Chelsea is practically handed the job as the one and only photographer for the small town’s paper. Part of that job means having to go out past midnight to take pictures of a meteor shower that no one really cares about…and witnessing one of those meteors falling to Earth mere miles from them…and inadvertently having to adopt a freakin’ robot T-Rex because her son always wanted a pet. NOTES: Grimlock oriented story; not a romance; AU post "Rebellion."
- Interspecies Relations* [working title] (Transformers/Beast Wars [verse undecided]) Typical story: Teen gets license—teen wants car. Uncle sees chance—gives teen his old car and buys beat up custom Lamborghini to fix up for his hobby. Atypical story: Lambo turns out to be an alien with severe trust issues and no clue which way is up or down half the time. Dilemma: Learning how to get along before crazy alien’s comrades are able to track him down. NOTES: Red Alert oriented; not a romance; because I took a lot of ideas for this story and applied them to Drone, I am now putting this story idea up for adoption. For anyone who may be interested in taking this "challenge," I already have a short prologue written, a cover for it made, and two little bios for the main two OCs. If you're not interested in the prologue, cover, or OCs then feel free to do whatever you wish for the story .
- Tales of the Towers (Transformers/Beast Wars [general G1]) A tentative idea for a story depicting Mirage's transition from life in the (fandom created) Towers of Iacon to a lowly soldier in the Autobot army. The decisions he made, the regrets that haunt him, and the war companions he found.
*Thanks to everyone who has drawn pictures for the stories (especially the ones who answered my outright pleas for sparkling/Transformer pics)!*
Pint Sized*The-Starhorses Comics Mistletoe Info. Anonymous Fanart Thanks to the anonymous reviewer who drew it :D Pint Sized Illustrationby SJprurry Fanart by AnonymousAuthor1998 Mistletoe Madness by AnonymousAuthor1998 More Fanart by Narikoryuu
A New Version of RealitySparks Headcannon Background for book cover
Wheeljack's Chem Class by AnonymousAuthor1998 Recall by AnonymousAuthor1998 Star by 569413 Wheeljack and Star; (looking at a starry sky) by 569413 [Baby] Topaz & Toddler Topaz by TheStickyNoteDoodler Nuisance by Firestorm152
Toshi by TheStickyNoteDoodler LadyAnatar's Vicky/Skywarp Speedwriting Prompt
Skywarp and Viby ThomasTomTom *Sparkling Height Chart!* Recall, Star, Toppy, and Vicky by SJprurry
RiseBackground for book cover Pixel/Victoria by TheSlipshodArtist Patronus (Headshot) by SJPrurry Victoria Character Ref
RebirthImagine Dragons-"Radioactive" (the song that helped inspire Rebirth) Fanart by Eileen11 Jaden and Annalise by SJprurry
Curious about an OC? Check out my dA for pics not listed above.
Or check out my Charahub for collective profiles (be aware that some profiles might contain mild spoilers of the upcoming story and are subject to slightly change as the stories progress!).
Please let me know if any of the above links do not work!