Author has written 17 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Transformers, and Collar x Malice.
My Little Bio Thingy
Location: idk, apparently Americans aren't good at Geography
About me: LeaderPinhead is currently a student at university working on her useless bachelor's degree in English. She has been reading fanfiction since 2000, which means her age is beginning to catch up with her. She has hopped through different fandoms over the years, starting in anime such as Beyblade and Yu Yu Hakusho because the 90's spoiled her with Toonami, but currently resides in the Transformers fandoms because strange events that she doesn't even understand led her there. She refused to publish fanfiction until she graduated high school because college gave her more free time. Speaking of which, her confidence in her writing has dramatically increased over the past five years (where has the time gone?!?) thanks to the positive reviews she gets from her lovely readers. :D Why is she currently referring to herself in third-person? Because all professional writers* refer to themselves in third-person in their bios!
(*DISCLAIMER: LeaderPinhead is not a professional writer by any means. She has apparently just lost her mind and thinks she's being funny right now. :P)
Things You'll Find in My Writing: OCs, AUs, Humor, Drama, Family/Friendship, apparently stories that spawn trilogies XD, Flash Fiction (1000 words), a smidge of Romance here or there
Things You Won't Find in My Writing: Slash (unless it miraculously makes sense/is canon [and by canon I mean, explicitly stated/shown), NSFW, Self-Inserts, OTPs (I actually don't have an OTP), Fandom Crossovers
Hyperlinks for outgoing websites are currently not working. You can still access all the links below through the old copy n' paste method; all the urls are in brackets beside the hyperlinks. I'll keep the hyperlinks in place in case the issue is fixed in the future. All the links connected to the site (i.e. links that have no url pasted beside them) are still working.
Other Sites I Be:
deviantART (For original pieces, flash fiction, and other misc. one-shots not posted here) [leaderpinhead . ]
Wattpad (Slowly posting an original novel Fox's Fire; updates will likely be sporadic due to RL) [wattpad . com/user/LeaderPinhead]
AO3 (This is mainly just a place to throw all my Collar X Malice/other fandom fanfiction; nothing explicit or anything :P) [archiveofourown . org/users/LeaderPinhead]
Resources I've Found Useful for Writing:
editMinion (An editing website I find useful for picking out overused words in my writing 
Writing Prompts (One of the more useful blogs I've encountered looking for prompts) 
TV Tropes (Just an interesting website to browse on the downtime XD) 
Active Characters (An article on keeping your protagonists pushing the plot forward) [/da5d43v]
Critiquing Fanfiction (Learn to critique!) [/d9zd209]
Non-Romantic Relationships (Just as it says) [/d9wzois]
Update Section (September 2020)
Sooooo...it's been a hot minute since I've updated anything here. Don't worry, I'm still into fanfiction (my interests have just been all over the place in the past three years), but what has taken up the majority of my time has been a novel I'm slowly working called Fox's Fire. Anyone who may have ventured over to my deviantart recently will find (if you can actually navigate the website now...) that I've posted a few things about it. Long story short, I really, really, really want to flesh out this story. I've grown attached to the main characters (Bo and Tobias), and I like playing around with them. Plus, I'm diving into a plot that I've never really tried to write before, a sort of mix of romance, mystery/crime, and urban fantasy. I still have all of my notes saved for the stories here, with the intentions of finishing them one day, but right now, I want to focus as much as a I possibly can on this original novel. It's still a work in-progress, but for anyone interested, here's the summary:
Bo is a woman who can see things she was never meant to see. From pixies who order double-shot espressos with extra sugar, to water sprites who splash unsuspecting bystanders in the park, to fauns who view being "hipster" as an art form. Her "sight" is a curse she has learned to handle discreetly, and she figures she has done a great job keeping under the supernatural radar for the first twenty years of her life.
Until she met Tobias.
Tobias is a kitsune who, by his own standards, is old as dirt. He has survived the bloodshed of the Sengoku Period, perused the exhibits of the Crystal Palace, and scoffed at the invention of the cellphone. Now, Tobias spends his days a "private detective," finding one lost cat at a time and stalking two-timing significant others. Modern day living is a yawn, and each new day stretches along the never-ending spiral of life.
Until he met Bo.
When the two of them collide, everything changes. What begins as a series of curious coincidences quickly escalates as Bo and Tobias find themselves hired to track down a missing werewolf.
There's currently three chapters posted on my Wattpad, and I'm hoping to get into a groove of either weekly or bi-weekly updates. It all depends on the mess I have to deal with in RL. D:In case the links are still broken for this site, you should just be able to google LeaderPinhead and Wattpad into Google and find me there.
Update Section (October 2017)
It's been forever since I've updated this...
Life has been pretty crazy in the past year, but I'm hoping to make a comeback for all my stories in progress! (Just please be patient because I'm still working through some RL stuff.)
Update on Drone 2.0:
Chapter 8 is slowly coming along. I'm only about 2000 words into it, but I wanted to explain why this story has been so hard to write for the past nine months for the few people who click on my profile and may see this: Jeffrey is my baby. Of all the characters I've ever written, Jeffrey is at the top of my favorites list. He has a special personality and history compared to the other characters I've created, and because of that, I didn't want my personal depression/stress/anxiety rubbing off onto him. It would completely ruin his character from both a writer and reader perspective. So thank all of you guys for being so patient for the next chapter as I get through my personal mess. :)
(Also I've received very awesome fanart from squirrelygirl890 over on DeviantArt. Go check it out! http:///dbjyfxt)
Update on Rise:
Rise is on a weird hiatus right now. Not because I've lost interest (I'm actually still writing short flash fics for the universe, but I can't post them for spoiler reasons ;P), but I'm doing a major rehaul on the entire series, starting with Pint Sized. If any of you have clicked on that story recently, you may have noticed a note at the bottom of the first few chapters about it being edited; one of the major flaws with this series is that it was my first dive into the Transformers, so I was still really green (in both the fandom and writing) at the time. Since then, this story has developed far beyond how I first imagined it would, and I honestly don't feel like I can move forward until I go back and fix the mistakes I find when re-reading it now (both in the writing and the plot that it has grown into now). I absolutely promise that this story is not dead though--if anything, it's just getting a little face lift to make the final stretch that much more enjoyable. ;P
- Rebirth (Transformers) (Complete) An Autobot cut down before his time; a benevolent god who gives him his second chance; a whole new can of worms to be unleashed. What's it like to grow up as a human when your past life continues to haunt you? [AU '07 Movie and eventual JazzxOC].
- Dinobot Interpretations (Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) [AU-G1-One Shot] The Dinobots have a…unique way of looking at certain things. They can't be blamed though; Wheeljack and Ratchet are the ones who made them that way. So when Swoop completely misinterprets an interaction between the two, the results aren't very surprising for any party involved. A one-shot for 569413 [/] for the Star she drew for me :D
- Number One Fan (Transformers/Beast Wars [TFA/TFP Crossover]) (Complete [One-shot]) Professor Sumdac has decided that Sari needs more of a human influence in her life. Unfortunately for the pre-teen that seems to mean getting a new babysitter to boss her around and keep her from hanging out with the Autobots. Or does it? [AU-Animated/Prime Crossover-One shot]. A one-shot for AnonymousAuthor1998 [/] for the Recall she drew for me :D
- The Price of War (Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) Praxus fell, and only one survived. The story of how Bluestreak became the Autobot he is today. A Bluestreak Origins One-Shot [G1 AU].Bluestreak has become one of my favorite characters to write. He's just adorable, but you could turn him into one of the most serious mechs like a flip of a switch because of one that piece of backstory that seems to be true for a majority of canon-continuity (not to mention the fandom): the fall of Praxus. I wanted to explore the darker side of the happy, talkative mech's past and create a backstory for him that could be applied to the Pint Sized series.
- Flash Fics (Transformers/Beast Wars [Various Continuities]) A compilation of various, short fics (500 words or less) featuring various characters, continuities, and genres. Based on prompts from the deviantART group, LiteraryFanFiction [/]; chapters are updated here after three flash fics are completed.
- Towerling (Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete) Mirage was once the epitome of a "towerling": forged and raised within the segregated Towers of Iacon, never traveling far away from the protection (and will) of his creators. Certain events led him on a path that was starkly different than the one his creators had laid out for him. A Mirage Origins Story [G1 AU]. Mirage is normally an underdeveloped character, but I wanted to create a more thorough backstory for him in the Pint Sized Series. It can be read alone though.
The Drone Series
- Drone (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (Complete) A Vehicon is left to die after a routine battle between the Decepticons and Autobots. Imagine his surprise when he onlines in a human repair shop to find a deranged human banging on his hood. [Takes place prior to "Out of His Head"] For the entire month of February, I'll be focusing on this story as an experiment/challenge. The goal is to write each chapter based on a prompt from here [/d3q4cuo, keep the chapters 200 words or less, write it completely in first person, and have it completed by the end of the month.
- A Drone Named Jeffrey (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (Complete) I am Jeffrey. The Vehicon. I did this thing a little while ago. I met a girl, left the ‘Cons, and drove off into the sunset. Now what the heck am I supposed to do? [Sequel to Drone (or better known as an interlude between Drone and Drone 2.0] Once again, for the month of February, I'll be focusing on this story. Like last year, it will be based on a prompt from this list of themes [/d3q4cv8]and keep the chapters within a word count of 1000 words or less.
- Drone 2.0: Drone Harder (Transformers/Beast Wars [Prime-verse]) (In-Progress [On Semi-Hiatus]) Jeffrey is a Vehicon. A neon green, Spanish soap opera loving, gaming troll, and squirrel hunter (i.e. kitty) collector Vehicon. Apparently neither the Autobots nor the Decepticons ever got that memo. What’s a Vehicon to do when he’s roped back into a war he never wanted to fight? [Sequel to Drone and A Drone Named Jeffrey] ArceexVehicon? Unlike the previous Drone stories, this one will not be based off of prompts or word limits; it will be a full length, anything's possible story.
"The Fangirl Series" (In Chronological Order)
- A Decepticon's Guideline to Dealing with Fangirls (Transformer/Beast Wars [G1])(Complete [One-shot]) "Because every Decepticon needs to know how to deal with these vile creatures..." -brief excerpt provided by the great and glorious Megatron. A completely pointless one-shot because I wanted to write something along the lines of something like Fangirl, Meet Decepticon without being serious.
- When You Wish Upon an Acorn(Transformers/Beast Wars [G1])(Complete [One-shot]) Because only a Dinobot would do such a thing. Now the Autobots get a little taste of what is known as "The Fangirl." A follow up one-shot to A Decepticon's Guideline to Dealing with Fangirls because I just had do write one for the Autobots.
- The Upside to Paranoia(Transformers/Beast Wars [G1]) (Complete [One-shot]) The Decepticons have managed to create an even more devastating fangirl! Will the Autobots see through their devious plans in time? [The final installment for what has been dubbed "The Fangirl Series". ]
Pint Sized Series
- Pint-Sized (Transformers/Beast Wars) (Complete [Currently Being Revised!])My first attempt in the Transformers fandom. It was an idea that was greatly inspired by *The-Starhorse's comics on deviantART (you should go read them too). I just liked the idea of toy Transformers and decided to make a fic of my own.
- A New Version of Reality (Transformers/Beast Wars [Movie-verse]) (Complete [Currently Being Edited Revised]) The sequel to Pint Sized. Sparklings! :D Yeah, it's a popular concept in the fandom, but I've just read so many stories out there that leave me unsatisfied that I wanna write my own story. Will take place a little before the '07 movie, have (of course) strong mentions of Pint Sized, and maybe some romance. If so, it won't be much because I don't want it to be a big romance story.
- The Return of the Mistletoe (Transformers/Beast Wars) (Complete [One-Shot]) Holiday special set during A New Version of Reality.
- Rise (Transformers/Beast Wars) (In-Progress [On Hiatus Until Further Notice]) The third and final story in the Pint Sized series. First there were little robots, then there were sparklings. Now Victoria will have to face an even bigger challenge as she learns to transition into the new form, culture, and life forced upon her while simultaneously coping with the powerful AllSpark trapped within her.
*Thanks to everyone who has drawn pictures for the stories (especially the ones who answered my outright pleas for sparkling/Transformer pics)!*
*The-Starhorses Comics [/gallery/1060568]
Anonymous Fanart Thanks to the anonymous reviewer who drew it :D [/50f9ci.jpg]
Pint Sized Illustration [/d7gz9sr] by SJprurry [/]
Fanart [/d5zkot1] by AnonymousAuthor1998 Mistletoe Madness [/d66q3bi] by AnonymousAuthor1998
A New Version of Reality
Sparks Headcannon [/d79pka9]
Background for book cover [/d31o5hq]
Wheeljack's Chem Class [fav.me/d640f9z] by AnonymousAuthor1998
Recall [/d60dbbb]by AnonymousAuthor1998
Star [/d6ds97q] by 569413 Wheeljack and Star [/d6ggvah]; (looking at a starry sky) [/d6h6htt] by 569413
[Baby] Topaz [/d6fydh1] & Toddler Topaz [/d6lqbqs] by TheStickyNoteDoodler [/]
Nuisance [/d6otymm] by Firestorm152 [/]
Toshi [/d6tw2c8] by TheStickyNoteDoodler
LadyAnatar's Vicky/Skywarp Speedwriting Prompt
Skywarp and Vi [/d7omymi] by ThomasTomTom [/]
Sparkling Height Chart!* [/d6w7271] Recall, Star, Toppy, and Vicky [/d7dbeot] by SJprurry
Background for book cover [/uploads/original/10/101568/2124727-transformersplanet.jpg]
Pixel/Victoria [/d7k4pe9] by TheSlipshodArtist [/]
Patronus (Headshot) [/d7qolm8] by SJPrurry
Victoria Character Ref [/d7qolm8]
Blue and Vi Commission [/art/Commission-LeaderPinhead-477946282] by Sidian07 [/]
Imagine Dragons-"Radioactive" (the song that helped inspire Rebirth) [www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsnXVUDtEw]
Fanart [/d5vmwlc] by Eileen11 [/]
Jaden and Annalise [/d7c3hnz] by SJprurry
Riley and Jeffrey being goobers [/d8pglxh] by SJprurry Jeffrey (Fanart)
[http:///dbjyfxt] by squirrelygirl890 Jeffery http:///da4o4bk]
None of the above links work at the moment because of the site, but hopefully, you guys can still copy/paste the links and enjoy all the awesome artwork done by all these amazing artists ;P